Menu
Ethan Allen
reviews & complaints

Ethan Allen
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

82 complaints
33 resolved 49 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Ethan Allen. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
S
4:23 am

Ethan Allen - Mislead and lied to me

I was hired and worked for this despicable place. And learned that people can be so gullible. I was hired as a receptionist at the store in Cincinnati, Ohio at the tri-county store to be exact. The so called designers and store personnel I wouldn’t send to Iraq. They are truly hideous to even work or look at. They treated me like an idiot. They lied to each other and their clients. I felt so bad for them. They fired me for trying to tell the truth about them... Oh well, I know this company has got to be going downhill.

Read full review of Ethan Allen
Hide full review
V
7:48 am
Replied
Ethan Allen has left an official reply on this complaint.

Ethan Allen - Poor quality and bad customer service

I purchased an ottoman that has popped buttons for 3 times. The second time I called after 6 weeks to find the piece just laying there with not intention to fix it. I paid over $800 for this piece. It has broken again. I called the store several times and no one even answers the phone! I also complained the fabric has not lasted, it is deteriorating and has not kept its crisp finish. I would stay away from this company. I will purchase it from a company I trust...Virginia Wayside Furniture in Richmond, Va.

Read full review of Ethan Allen

4 comments
K
Jan 05, 2019 11:18 am

I do not have any complaint, but only praise. I ordered a "Georgetown" bedroom set from Ethan Allen this past July 2018. It took Ethan Allen exactly four months to deliver the set to me. The furniture is expensive, but the quality is excellent. I can understand why it took so long to receive the set. I am 100% satisfied with the service.

R
Oct 13, 2015 10:31 pm

OMG! The sofa has a horrible smell. Probably chemicals in the fabric and I am really worried about my son who has to sleep in the living room next to it! I shall NEVER again purchase from ethan allen.

C
Aug 04, 2008 8:00 am

onebills .com seems to put up a wall f you have questions aout your credit card charge all the info they ask for when given seems to be unreconsible to them, including their message service, this matter may need to be reported to attorney generals office.

C
Aug 04, 2008 7:53 am

I have tried to find out what charger are for on my credit card. The number ONEBILLS.COM provided to contact the is useless. They ask for your phone # and then say that rhey cant find anything. Ask for credit card info, when entered the recording ask you to leave a msg and they will call back, then recording says sorry mail box is full, thank you and hangs up. How do you contact them for info?

Hide full review