Enterprise Rent-A-Car - Honolulu, HI / unethical business practices!
Enterprise rent-a-car, honolulu, hi charged $125 for new tire and $40 for gas.
My car was total during an accident so the insurance company arranged a rental car at enterprise. I went to the nearest enterprise and rented a 2005 dodge neon. The car obviously has a alignment problem since it always tilts to the right but I didn't have problem with that since I only drives about 10 miles a day. Couple days later I had a flat tire traveling to work, so I replaced the tire with the spare and returned the vehicle to them immediately, in a hurry I forgot to refill the gas. I told them that I would pay for the tire and gasoline. Couple days later they charged $40 for gasoline and $125 for a new tire onto my charge card and another $73.50 on pending for a reason they don't know. What kind of neon needs a $40 gasoline, and a $125 tire.
More Enterprise Rent-A-Car - Honolulu, HI Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Holdings - never refunded my deposit
- Enterprise Holdings - vehicle rental
- Enterprise Damage Reocvery - damages not made by me
- Enterprise Holdings - dirty, beat up rental car
- Enterprise Rental - poor customer service and overcharged