[Resolved] Enterprise Holdings / pompano beach north federal - abuse of position to harass and confrontational threats
This is enough. Very immature and misguided employees that use their position to retaliate and threaten. It's not customer service, its hurtful. Its sales people that literally use every opportunity to damage peoples lives. When you need to rent a car, regardless of the time frame of a short contract or a long contract. It's never an easy task. The staff at the Pompano Beach FL location were overheard by myself and my husband. We heard the way a staff member spoke to a caller that called in and heard her basically threaten retaliation. We then were able to hear the continued proud Enterprise rental agent brag about what she could put the customer through with the main office. I can only pray that this agent is humbled and will never hurt a person in this type of way again. And then be proud of herself with her staff as to what she put the customer through. I now have read the reviews about Enterprise Rental. ENTERPRISE RENTAL, its time for you to answer on a Federal level as to obviously your training and direction to staff for debt collection, threats, retaliation. Its disgusting, and we have decided to escalate this with the state and federal agencies that we have close working relationships with. My husbands law firm works with Federal Cases and complaints and works closely with Pam Bondi's office. Pompano rental agent, shame on you and you never know who is listening and you never know who a customer may know. We will continue to escalate this until 1) Enterprise makes immediate changes and appreciates the customers they have 2) The Pompano agent (name withheld til requested)is terminated effective immediately. V.Z.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Enterprise Holdings Customer Care's Response, Jan 09, 2019
we've noted your comments and we would like to speak with you further. Please email [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this situation. Thank you. – Carol H.
More Enterprise Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - enterprise west new york, nj
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rental Car - deposit refund
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - car rental hail damage incorrectly assessed and unfounded claims process initiated
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - enterprise allowed someone to rent a car with my drivers license number when I was in another state!
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent-A-Car - damage recovery unit