[Resolved] Empire Today / unauthorized credit card charges

1 United States

As large of a company Empire is, why is it that they don't have their own workers? These "random" contractors hired by Empire don't care enough to truly take pride in their work or leave a positive impression while representing Empire.
I just got laminate installed and my credit card was in one of the contractors possession because it is Empire's policy to pay the remainder at the time of installment. I come to find out that one of the contractors that Empire sent to my home stole my credit card information and purchased a set of car rims for $1000. I called to file a complaint with Empire and ensure they don't use those contractors again, but didn't receive much help at all. I will never be using Empire again, because I don't trust them!

• Resolution statement

• Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Aug 31, 2018

Dear Jennifer, we take your concerns very seriously and we'll be looking into this matter right away.

Jp