[Resolved] Empire Today / unauthorized credit card charges
As large of a company Empire is, why is it that they don't have their own workers? These "random" contractors hired by Empire don't care enough to truly take pride in their work or leave a positive impression while representing Empire.
I just got laminate installed and my credit card was in one of the contractors possession because it is Empire's policy to pay the remainder at the time of installment. I come to find out that one of the contractors that Empire sent to my home stole my credit card information and purchased a set of car rims for $1000. I called to file a complaint with Empire and ensure they don't use those contractors again, but didn't receive much help at all. I will never be using Empire again, because I don't trust them!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Aug 31, 2018
Dear Jennifer, we take your concerns very seriously and we'll be looking into this matter right away.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - installation service
- Empire Today - bathroom install
- Empire Today - install repair
- Empire Today - laminate floors
- Empire Today - everything