[Resolved] Empire Today / installation complaint on 2/5/19
I called the customer service number one week ago on february 5th and spoke with someone named "liz" who said she would have someone contact me regarding complaints on my installation. I called back today and spoke with "jasmin" who said there were no notations of my call. I have been waiting all this time to hear back from someone to schedule a recheck. This is unacceptable customer service.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Feb 13, 2019
Dear Gwen, we're disappointed to hear about the lack of communication that you received, and apologize for your experience. We've located your order, and we'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss your installation concerns.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - carpet
- Empire Carpets - engineered hardwood floor
- Empire Today - service
- Empire Today - damaged material; customer service sales rep
- Empire Today - cherry wood floor distressed as the inspector stated