[Resolved] Empire Today / installation
On June 8, 2018 I entered into a contract with Empire Today for carpet and laminate installation to be commenced on June12, 2018 and work to be completed on June 13, 2018. No one arrived on this date and after repeated calls(approx 4) that day no calls were returned and I was informed that installation would happen the following day.
No one arrived on the 13th and I again called to find out. No calls were returned.
On June 14th I again called to inquire and was informed the company was having problems with the installer and work could not begin until the Monday, 18th of June.
I called the credit card company to have a dispute noted and account credited with the initial deposit refunded.
Still have not received any calls from Empire Today and though they noted a $100 reduction in total fees due to their installer problem, I have a home ready, torn up and they believe this is adequate to settle the problem. With total fees of $4500 and my living situation in shambles, I find this irritating to say the least.
Poor customer service with a lack of response to calls, does not speak well of this corporation.
I would like to cancel the contract and begin again when they have resolved their problems, but then no one contacts me, so I need to take action to resolve this problem.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Jun 14, 2018
We sincerely apologize for your experience, and understand that your order has been cancelled. If you continue to have questions and/or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - tile flooring
- Empire Today - carpet and vinyl floor covering.
- Empire Today - carpet and tile installers
- Empire Today - empire today hardwood floors
- Empire Today - wood floors, living room, stairs and hallway