[Resolved] Empire Today / floor installation

1 Dale City, VA, United States

I purchased Vinyl floors for my upstairs in October of 2017 and finished paying for them in October of 2018 under a special deal. Soon after the install I noticed bumps in the flooring and they came back out and repaired. A month or so ago I noticed the same bumps in the floor and a space about 1/8 or smaller in between one of the boards in the same area. I called a month or so ago and they said they would contact be is a few days, in which they didn't. I called them again last week and they called and I explained my problem. They said they would come out and inspect but my installation warranty was expired and I would have to pay an additional $75.00 and pay for the repairs out of my own pocket! It would seem to me that a warranty on either installation or product would be longer than a year.

• Resolution statement

• Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Nov 12, 2018

Donald, we're disappointed to hear that your floor is not meeting your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns.

Do