[Resolved] Empire Today / customer service and installation

1 United States

This was my first time making an order from empire and Empire really disappointed me. When the installers showed up to my house the first time they brought the wrong order and when they showed up the second time they brought the right order but couldn't move my furniture because the installers was told from their office that the bedroom piece was too big and asked me to dismantle it. I was in shock when they told me such a dumb excuse. And I'm just going to say that their customer service is completely useless. After my incident with the first arriving installers, I called the Salesman(Shawn) and told him what happened. He told me that his phone was dying and he was going to get his iPad and resolve my problem, he never called. I called customer service to report my problem but was then later sweet talked into keeping my order and have a special discount for the inconvenience, but when i ask for an email for my order and some other thing, the lady on the phone promised to email me what i asked for but three days later i received nothing in my inbox NOTHING. I will never recommend this idiotic and ridiculous company to anyone
and let other people experience the ridiculous [censored] I've experience. They're the most useless and disappointing company I've ever experienced in my entire life.

• Resolution statement

• Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Sep 19, 2018

Dear customer, thank you for bringing your concerns to our to attention. We've located your order, and we'll be in touch with you soon.

Ol