Empire Carpet / Bad Carpet quality
I am so disspointed with Empire and will never use them again or recommended anyone. We got terrible cheap berber carpet. We had berber carpet for 16 years previouisly, the same one and never had any problems. The only reason I changed was because I thought it was time and I had a water stain. The first day after the installers left, they snagged my new berber carpet and I had to wait a week before an installer could come and look at it and try to repair it and he even suggested they replace the whole carpet as it was noticeable and I had to wait another week and a 1/2 before an installer came and decided it wasn't a manufacturer's defect - the installers snagged the carpet as we were not even home!! To no avail, the day after the inspector left, I noticed a long black mark in the carpet - it turned out that the carpet seam split and it is so obvious!! Yesterday two more snags occured in the carpet and I am not going to carry super glue with me everytime I walk on the carpet. Very dissapointed.
More Empire Carpet Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - tile flooring
- Empire Today - carpet and vinyl floor covering.
- Empire Today - carpet and tile installers
- Empire Today - empire today hardwood floors
- Empire Today - wood floors, living room, stairs and hallway