Emiratesairline / overweight chargebaggage
Regarding excess baggage weight
As I have travelled with emirates with my family and have been pleased with services, when I checked in at bangkok airport on 05.04.09 to fly from bangkok to dubai via emirates at 20.30 p. M with my family 4 persons
1 - hossein nasirinejad skyward [protected]
2 - shadi gilani [protected]
3 - amirhossein nasirinejad skysrfers [protected]
4 - sanam hajinorouznazary [protected]
We had 9 kg extra baggage weight and when I told the check in counter that my 6 yearold boy is very ill and has high temperature and I have to buy medicine and do nothave time to pay and weight for paper work and asked her if she would be kind to ask her superior to not to charge me, when the person in charge saw my situation and baby, he still insisted that I have to pay for less (5kg) !!
So I told him it is not matter of payment and I will pay for full 9kg which is attached.
My question is that isn't the purpose and intention of having a superior person at counters to resolve special circumstances and is having 2kg extra baggage per ticket is really unusual in the above circumstances when I have a very sick baby on my hand?
More Emiratesairline Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates Airlines - inappropriately charged for cabin luggage for man-dxb-blr flight (booking reference fzqh62) 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - lost property 
- Emirates Airline - flight 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - denial to board the flight 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates airlines 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - luggage broken lock and handle