Emiratesairline / overweight chargebaggage

1 Thailand Review updated:

Dear sir/madam,
Regarding excess baggage weight
As I have travelled with emirates with my family and have been pleased with services, when I checked in at bangkok airport on 05.04.09 to fly from bangkok to dubai via emirates at 20.30 p. M with my family 4 persons
1 - hossein nasirinejad skyward [protected]
2 - shadi gilani [protected]
3 - amirhossein nasirinejad skysrfers [protected]
4 - sanam hajinorouznazary [protected]
We had 9 kg extra baggage weight and when I told the check in counter that my 6 yearold boy is very ill and has high temperature and I have to buy medicine and do nothave time to pay and weight for paper work and asked her if she would be kind to ask her superior to not to charge me, when the person in charge saw my situation and baby, he still insisted that I have to pay for less (5kg) !!
So I told him it is not matter of payment and I will pay for full 9kg which is attached.
My question is that isn't the purpose and intention of having a superior person at counters to resolve special circumstances and is having 2kg extra baggage per ticket is really unusual in the above circumstances when I have a very sick baby on my hand?
Yours truly,
Hossein nasirinjad

Emiratesairline

Comments

• De
      30th of Apr, 2009

The Emirate Air is very strick to the extra weight, and will no mercy for any passenger.