Emirates / stolen laptop

United States, Arizona, Phoenix
Phone: 760-693-2934
My name is mouhamad mouslli, I flow on emirates airlines on december 31 2008 from new york to dubai flight number ek0202 and my last distention was damascus flight number ek0913 on january 06 2009. I had with me a brand new dell laptop pink top color in my bag and it was cleared from new york. Unfortunately I was so shocked when I opened my bags in damascus and I couldn’t find the laptop. I tried to call emirates offices in damascus and they said you have to go to the airport office to complain, so I did, I went there the first time they were close and the airport is really far from where I was staying, so I called again and I took the operating hours and went there again on time, but again the office was closed. And no one even tried to give me an answer in damascus, which made me very angry. And here I am trying to complain and I should get some kind of reimbursement for the laptop ($ 600) worth. So please let me know if you needed more information I can fax you over a copy of the credit card for that purchased laptop, and or any other information you find handy. I called emirates airlines more than 10 times but I couldn't get any clear answer. Hope someone from emirates see this and contact me.
Email amr_mous@hotmail.com phone# [protected]