Emirates Airlines / emirates airlines splitting up our family!

I have been a long time Emirates customer, and am writing with regards to a very disturbing situation that I am currently dealing with.

In April of this year, I booked tickets for my wife, myself and our 1 year old (bassinet seat) on a flight from JFK - COK via DXB. The reservation code is HYU27W. I specifically asked for and was assigned the following seats PLUS A BASSINET SEAT:

EK 202 - 23F, 23G and bassinet
EK 532 - 27F, 27G and bassinet
EK 533 - 27F, 27G and bassinet
EK 201 - 23F, 23G and bassinet

I am now being told that after a plane change, there are no longer any bassinet seats available and our seats have been completely reassigned to someone else. There is absolutely no way I am traveling on this flight without a bassinet seat, especially since I booked this in April and I have already paid for it! I called the 24-hour customer service line three times describing the situation. Each time I was told that someone would call me back the next day with a resolution but each time no one has called me back. I am told that Emirates has simply run out of bassinet space.

This is absolutely unacceptable. I have travelled on Emirates many times in the past. My grandparents are also on this flight and have travelled on Emirates many times in the past. I am a Star Alliance Gold member and travel between the US and Asia over 15 times a year. I am appalled at the customer service I have received. The Emirates I know has a fantastic reputation for quality which is why I am shocked at this kind of treatment.

To make matters worse, I am told that bassinet seats are available on the flight, but only on Business Class - so why not just put us on the business class seats?!?!?! If I am unable to obtain a bassinet seat on this flight I will have to book myself, my wife, my daughter and our two grandparents at business class ticket prices with another airline on Dec 17th anyway.

Al