Complaints & Reviews

bad customer service

I've been waiting since 29 april to get a response to my complaint on emirates flight from manchester to perth with my family. The trip cost us in excess of & pound;2, 500 and we were treated rudely along with many other passengers. I've just received a brush off response (Below) from emirates and although i'll never fly with them again, I feel enraged enough to take this further as I don't think they should be allowed to get away with treating people so poorly. Does anyone know how to get past customer services and through to management at emirates?

Dear ms lopez

Thank you for your further feedback.

I am sorry if we have been unable to bring this matter to an amicable conclusion on this occasion.

Sharon hurdiss
Customer affairs manager

From: fiona lopez [mailto:[protected]@thisistruenorth.Co. Uk]
Sent: 17 august 2010 14:27
To: customer affairs uk
Subject: re: lon/x/sm/050510/6698534

Hello

Thanks for the response - I am pretty appalled that its taken over 3 months for a response. How can that be justified? Do you have targets that you need to meet when responding to passenger complaints? I think that is incredibly shoddy.

I'm annoyed that because of the time lapse, there's no specific response to my complaint, other than your generic regret. Great, so you're sorry that I experienced a really awful 24 hours - and I paid for that privilege! My trip cost over & pound;2, 500 and I was treated rudely - I think your response is cynical! The staff on my flight were downright rude and uncivil not to just me but other passengers and it annoys me that they will never be taken to task over the poor service they gave paying customers.

During the 3 month interlude, i've been taking part in online brand reputation surveys and have discovered that emirates is actually suffering a huge loss of goodwill across the globe. A number of other ex-emirates passengers have confirmed my experience, so it appears emirates is going through something of a negative transformation.

Rest assured, I won't be travelling emirates in the future, unless of course someone gives me a free ticket!

Best wishes
Fiona

On 16 aug 2010, at 17:22, customer affairs uk wrote:

Our ref: lon/x/sm/050510/6698534 (Please quote in all correspondence)

16 august 2010

Ms f lopez

[protected]@thisistruenorth.Co. Uk

Dear ms lopez

I write further to our acknowledgement with reference to your email dated 29 april 2010. I apologise for my delay in responding.

Needless to say, I was sorry to learn of the dissatisfaction you felt during your recent travel with emirates and appreciate the opportunity to respond to the points you have raised.

I was most concerned by your comments relating to the overall service received onboard flights ek425 and ek019 on 28 april from perth to manchester via dubai. I wish to assure you that this is not indicative of our normal level of service.

Ms lopez, we expect our staff to represent emirates in a caring, helpful and professional manner at all times and there is no excuse for rude, unprofessional or unfriendly service.

I can only apologise for what must surely be a rare lapse in our service standard. We certainly appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and wish to assure you that I have forwarded your comments to the senior manager of in-flight services for internal review and appropriate action.

I am truly sorry if your impression of emirates has been marred and very much hope that this experience will not reflect upon your future choice of airline. I hope that we will continue to have the pleasure of welcoming you onboard our flights. I would like to assure you that our passengers’ views and opinions are of enormous value in helping us refine and improve the quality of service.

Sharon surmon
Customer affairs uk

• Pe
    Peter Brookes Jan 08, 2008

Dubai - London ek007 07 Jan 2008. Boeing 777-300

Requested an isle seat as I'm over 6 foot and was given the middle seat in a four seat plan which had the in flight metal box where your left foot would be situated. (dont get an e seat) Could not get seat changed as flight was full. In the end it was better to stand near the exit area than sit in the seat. Stood for nearly 90 minutes but had to return to seat as the seat belt sign was lit. also lost my baggage, but unable to contact emirates emails go un-answered. Due to travel Australia and New Zealand March 2008 can't wait. Also fly with Royal Jordanian who lost my baggage march 2007 again emails not answered - is this an arab thing? In the end went to the Travel section "ask Gill" of the uk's Saturday telegraph who resolved the issue.

Chaudhry Anwar Feb 15, 2010

Information on paymensts for excess baggage was not given correctly. The office in Lahore told us it would cost $150 for each excess baggage, but at the airport, we had to pay $175 per piece. Furthermore, our cousin who recently flew with Emirates came back from the Islamabad airport, saying that no extra money was taken for her excess baggage. On the other hand, service in the airplane was okay. What was bad was that meal options were available, but the quantity of food wasnt enogh for everyone to pick their choice.

• Da
    DavD43 May 25, 2010

My wife and 1yr old infant son had a return ticket from MAA-LAX on May 15th 2010, but they wanted to reschedule it for Aug 1st 2010. So i called the CS on May 14th to reschedule the ticket, they rescheduled to Aug 1st 2010 and difference was $303. I agreed to pay the difference thru CC, but they don't take CC so i was given time till may 26th 2010 to pay the difference in cash at the local office.But when went to pay the difference, now they came up with new difference $450. Their explanation was they miscalculated the diff first time, man thats not my problem. Now i'm forced to pay $450, bad CS and will never take Emirates again and let my friends to avoid Emirates all togather. Emirates don't honour their words.

• Ze
    Zeyad Alshihabi Jun 25, 2016

I totally agree with people, s complains. For many years i was a loyal Emirates customer. Over the years i realised that its not really worth travelling with Emirates. Its more expensive than other airlines. Poor service. Lousy food choice and quality. Rude unprofessional staff that joined Emirates not for the love of the job but rather to travel free and see the globe. I would like to see more UAE nationals involved in Emirates especially in Customer service. Frankly hiring foreigners to deal with complaint and customer service is a huge mistake. Dont get me wrong, i am a foreigner myself.
    Recently I had the worst experience in my life travelling with Emirates on April 13, 2016 one day before my wedding. My Fiancee and I took a flight from Dubai to Beirut just one day before our wedding. All arrangements were made 2 months in advance by my fiancee and her family.

On the check in counter our luggage were taken tagged to lagos instead of Beirut. Not knowing what happened we reached Beirut airport and of course luggage were missing. we made the usual claim and were promised to get our luggage on the next flight just on time before the wedding as any one can imagine all we needed for the trip is in the luggage.

Luggage did not arrive on time and we went panic buying the day of the wedding. Emirates had no clue what has happened and why the luggage were missing. They insisted that the luggage are lost during my connection flight from Lagos (Africa) to Beirut with of course connecting flight from Dubai. I have never been To lagos in my entire life and my flight originated from Dubai. They kept insisting that i had travelled from Africa and not Dubai.

Ten days later i received a call from Emirates staff congratulate me that they had found my luggage and they would like to deliver to my hotel in Beirut. Funny i am back in Dubai i said. Dubai is were i reside. So they did bring back to my Dubai address. I sent Invoices for the purchases i made. They only paid a small sum saying that as per the travel contract thats what i should receive. I insisted that it was not my fault and i did not need to buy things in the first place if my luggage were delivered on time.
    Ruddily i was told several times by email take it or leave it. We have our choices to choose other Airlines which are cheaper and dont higher tourists to
    to run and serve millions of passengers.

overbooking

I had a scheduled flight by ek 526 from dubai to hyderabad on the 12th of august 2010 departing at 3 45 am in the morning. I had a confirmed ticket and reached the check in counter 3 hrs to departure. After waiting for an hour at the check in counter, I had been told by emirates staff that the flight had been overbooked and no seats were available. This was one of the most unacceptable and disappointing action from the national carrier of uae which is supposed to be the best. The ground crew very rude and had no sympathy or even a bit of regrets for their inappropriate overbookings with no consideration of the passengers' problems or arrangments. I had been told to approach the counter at 3 am, il. E 45 minutes before departure. Anyone in their right mind knows that with 45 minutes for departure there was no way that I could get on that flight. I got very angry and approached the ticketeing office for an upgrade to business class at 2 am, but unfortunately this was unmanned!! I had to rush to the entrance main ticket counter and pay an extra 1200 aed due to emirates airlines mistake of overbooking as I couldnt postpone my trip. Rushing to the business check was another disaster with the crazy ground crew filipino lady showing no respect, or even a little bit of politeneess to me inspite of all the problems created by emirates airlines. Without reading my new business class ticket upgrade she rudely said you have to go to the economyh counter. I blew my top at this point and asked her if she knew how to read as the ticket states business class. Her indifferent behaviour and unwillingness to help the passenger travelling business class after all the hardship done by emirates airlines is such as shame and disapointement. I had to literally run to the boarding gate without time for duty free nor availing the business class lounge facilites. This is totally unfair and wrong on behalf of emirates airways and if I were in a country where we can sue the airlines for their inconvenience, I would take the immediate oppurtunity to do so. A word of caution to all friends, all that glitters is not gold! Emirates should employ more enthusiastic and friendly staff with common courtesy and ethics

• Ge
    George.Picket Dec 24, 2010

Emirates is not an excellent airline. It is a poorly managed, national / state-owned airline with no concern for its customers. The same overbooking situation happened to me, in Dubai of all places. Except they overbooked all the seats and there was no upgrade availability. I have flown more than a million miles and have never had this happen. Should have expected something like this from a state-owned airline - although flying even various African carriers intra-Africa were much more enjoyable experiences.

• El
    Elena S Mar 15, 2012

Completely agree with the review. The same has just happened to me in Dubai. First, I was FORCED to buy a non-refundable return ticket from Emirates to apply for the visa. On the way back from Dubai, I came 2.5 hours before the flight. They asked me and another 16 people to wait till 1 hour before the flight, but closed the flight 1.15 mins before the departure. Mind you they pawned off by offering a compensation - 9 hours at an airport hotel + a free return ticket to Dubai in the future, but I consider it useless and insulting provided that they ruined 2 days of my life (I arrived home at 2am on a working day, instead of 5pm the day before) and offered me something I don't need. They refused to provide a monetary compensation instead (as was the case with Air France once), refused to give me ANY contacts at the customer service I could talk to about the situation. I didn't get any upgrade, moreover, the seats we got had a broken entertainment system, flight attendants were ignoring our calls for 30 mins 2 times in a row when we were trying to find out whether it'd ever work. Net net, one of the worst experiences with an airline in my life.

• Do
    Don'tuseemerites Jul 09, 2012

Emirates are still at their old tricks. Hundreds bumped off daily in Dubai. They could not care less. No compensation other than a free flight from Dubai, not much good if you have to travel from Australia to get it. Second rate hotel with hotel food restrictions for you 24 hour wait. No compensation for loss of expensive pre-paid hotel and transfer in Nice. They might follow the rules in Australia but once they get you overseas they do as they want. Be warned and don't fly Emirates.

Maroun Chucrallah Dec 15, 2012

DECEMBER 15.2012 I CAME FROM ABU DHABI, REACHED DUBAI AIRPORT COUNTER 90 MINUTES BEFORE MY SCHEDULED FLIGHT TO JFK WITH MY FAMILY WHERE I WAS SHOCKED BY THE STAFF TELLING ME YOUR 3 SEATS BEEN TAKEN WITHOUT MY PRIOR CONSENTS SINCE THE FLIGHT IS OVER BOOKED AT THE TIME I BOUGHT MY PAID TICKETS ON AUGUST I REFUSED TO EVEN CHANGE THE SEATS AND ASKED FOR UPGRADE OR TO BOOK FOR NEXT DAY FLIGHT BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT WAS ALSO FULLY BOOKED AND THEY CHARGED ME 1530 AED. TO DO THE REBOOKING ON DEC.17 WHERE I LOST TWO DAYS OF MY HOLIDAY AND COST ME ANOTHER 650 AED FOR TAXI SINCE THE BUS SHUTTLE ALREADY LEFT OR HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 4 HOURS AT AIRPORT TO TAKE THE NEXT BUS TO GO BACK HOME IN ABU DHABI.THIS IS HOW EMIRATES AIRLINE TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS.

meals served on flight ek241 from dbx to yyz

My was recently on the ek241 flight from dubai to toronto. Prior to flying she had been through an operation...

never flight with emirates airline

I would like to register an official complaint about the poor service that I my wife & little son received...

very rough treatment from the emirates personnel

I have travelled from saopaulo to india via dubai, my flight has got delayed reaching in dubai, so my trip was rescheduled to some other connecting flight to mumbai. Also, it has been told by the emirites guys my baggage will come directly to bangalore, which is my final destination. When, I rechecked with the emirates persons at mumbai airport for my baggage, it was really surprising that I have not received my baggage in the same flight I came to mumbai.

It was told to me the baggage has been misplaced and I will get that on 24 hrs. And some complaint has been registered. So, after coming to bangalore, I personally went to emirates office to understant what has happened to bag.

Another, suprise was they donot know when the bag will come and very rough treatment from the emirates personnel. Still, I or emirites person does not know when my baggage comes, after several times calling to her.

Also, they will not pay any compensation for me, since my final destination is india and im indian national.

off loaded

We were offloaded in dubai on our onward flight from dxb to cmb despite having confirmed tickets on 7th july 2010. We had confirmed reservations to fly out of dxb on july 7th on ek 0348. (Ref code: itcckb)

They ground crew did not give us any information until close to 8:00am although we were at the check out counter close to 5:30am!! We we were given baggage claim tags and then told to come back at 6:00am. At which time, we were given the utter round around with zero communication on why we were getting delayed or why we were offloaded. Two female counter employees of ek were so loud about "the airline has a right to overbook" which in my understanding of iata rules is not the case.

As a result of this rude treatment, I missed attending my brother's 50th birthday party which was the main reason to be in cmb on 7th and we were on such a limited time frame.

Now after we were unceremoniously offloaded and finally when there was an ek employee who knew how to speak to paying customers, we did get fair treatment as required by iata with hotel and vouchers.

However, we were not even put on the 9:45am flight while there appeared to be a bit of deferment to white passengers as well who were accommodated while we were there before them in the queue at 5:15am. They got into the 9:45am flight but we did not.

It is my sad observation that the local ek airline counter staff were chaotic and indifferent compared to all other airports we have traveled. Two of them in a 56 to a 60 counters had the audacity to say "airlines have a right to overbook" in their rather rude treatment of passengers of many nationalities including american such as our 3 and sri-lankans. The entire process was handled very poorly and unprofessionally. This is in direct contrast to the excellent on-board inflight service which was the best in the world. We love traveling and visiting dubai and in fact had 4 excellent days.

This poorly handled offloading incident was the only ugly point in our visit to dubai. I will be ccing this message to hrh the ruler of dubai because I feel the local ground staff seem to have an attitude towards asian passengers which reflects poorly on dubai and emirates airline both vying for world class attention as top tourist destinations and the top airline in the world.

We were revenue generating passengers who were entitled to better information and more professional service even if we were offloaded.

The inflight service on ek on all segments were excellent and better than even sq which has been the global standard for inflight service.

I am also ccing this to captain suren ratwatte, senior a-380 captain of ek.

extremely bad organisation of flights

I want to use his opportunity to share my complaints with regards to my recent flights with emirate...

service staff

If I had some constructive criticism about any service or service staff that I pay for normally I would not hesitate to go directly to the manager/company and provide that feedback in the hope that they would listen to any comments/criticism and act on them. Alas with emirates airlines there is no point as they will not listen or appear to be interested to those of us who travel in the back of the airplane.

In this last period I have flown to brazil and back and egypt and back and both times the service from entering terminal 3 economy class - through to the cabin staff has been appalling.. I am due to fly to langkawi next weekend and the leg to kl is with emirates and already I am dreading the experience.

An airline that has no checks and balances, whose staff fill up the business and first class seats and who I believe have lost reality with what actually goes on down at the not so wealthy part of the business ~ does any of this really matter ~ to us down at the back it does, but to the management and staff of emirates ~ I doubt it... With dread I look towards the weekends flight as I do to south africa flight later in the month...

Well change airlines I hear you all say & hellip; when you live here your choices are limited!! And at the cost that emirates charge the common man & hellip; well I guess they have to augment the 10% first and business class seats for their staff…

is this ofer letter fake or real

Sir I had recived a ofer leter from emirats group for the post of electrical engineer in the manchester airport
Job location terminal 2 manchester airport post code m904qx, uk
Is this ofer letter a fake or real one

Head office:
Terminal 2 departures hall
Manchester airport, m90 4qx, uk.
Website: http://www.Emirate-airlines-group.com
Email: [protected]@emirateairlines-group.com

Name of employee: mehdi hassan job ref : ealg/gfp/uk322-2010.

We refer to your earlier forwarded application for job engagement with relations to emirates airline group, united kingdom, on the above subject matter, emirates airline group, united kingdom, management hereby congratulates you on your successful emergence based on detailed recruitment by our official recruitment office. Further details are as follows:

Designation. A

Basic salary

Job location

Job resumption date

Job requirements and proceeding:
All employees successfully screened and recruited for the & ldquo;emirates airline group, united kingdom " (And not presently possessing a valid united kingdom residence and work permits clearance papers) shall be expected to personally incur all expenses as shall be related to the processing, procurement and acquisition of their necessary permits clearance papers with the help of a traveling agent and shall be duly reimbursed and will be substantiated with receipts and the employer will reimburse the employee not later than five (5) working days after submission of employee’s expense report and receipts.

You shall be required to furnish us with your valid united kingdom residence and work permits papers on or before 30th july 2010 as a proof of readiness to join the emirates airline group, united kingdom project team in the due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the emirates airline group, united kingdom in united kingdom and also to enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services with the emirates airline group, united kingdom.

_____________________________
Emirates airline group

This agreement is made this day 14th july. 2010 between emirates airline group, united kingdom under the laws of uk (Hereinafter called emirates airline group, united kingdom and employee (Hereinafter referred to specifically as contractor of the second part. )

Article 1.
Emirates airline group, united kingdom desires to secure the services of a competent contractor to provide expatriate working services and others as specified to first party contractor.

1.1 contractor and consultant present to emirates airline group, united kingdom; that it has the technical competence necessary for carrying out all the services, duties and obligations specified in this contract on the part of contractor to be assumed and performed and has agreed to carry out the same in accordance with the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth.

Article 2: contract period
The contract period shall be for contract duration: the contract shall last for duration of (12) consecutive months; one (1) year and could be renewed only if employer is satisfied with employee's services. This is with effect from the 14th august, 2010.

Article 3: fees for services and terms of paymentsrticle 3: fees for services and terms of payments
3.1 emirates airline group, united kingdom shall pay contractor / consultants on satisfactory performance of the services stated in article 1, through 1st party contractor the sum gbp 11, 920.00 after tax. (Eleven thousand nine hundred and twenty pounds only) monthly or euros equivalent depending on employee’s home country.

3.2 emirates airline group, united kingdom shall pay for services rendered in article 1 by cheque presented on a monthly basis at the rate stated in article 3.1.

3.3 payments of undisputed invoices will be made emirates airline group, united kingdom to the contractor monthly.

3.4 emirates airline group, united kingdom shall pay all of the fees in article 3.1 in pounds or dollars equivalent depending on employees’ home country and shall be paid; 75% to an offshore account provided by contractor and 25% locally.

The employee will be reimbursed by the employer for reasonable moving expense incurred only as a result of relocation or early termination of leases, storage charges; procurement of travel documents (Flight tickets) ,
Immunizations etc. Reimbursements shall be made before employees embark on journey not later than five (5) working days after submission of employee’s expense report and receipts, this after the acquisition of relevant traveling papers through their local representatives assistance from the immigrations/internal affairs ministry in uk.
Employer for each intercontinental trip shall pay & pound; 5, 520.00 flat rate travel/entertainment allowance to employee. Travel shall be by business class/first class. However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket shall be paid in addition to travel/entertainment allowance. Cost shall be substantiated and shall be the rate charged at the period/time of purchase.

New employed and recruited for emirates airline group, united kingdom (And not presently possessing a valid residence, work permits, visa) shall be expected to personally incur all expenses as shall be related to the processing, procurement and acquisition of their necessary permits clearance papers with the univerialtraveling agency and shall be duly reimbursed and will be substantiated with receipts and the employer will reimburse the employee not later than five (5) working days after submission of employee’s expense report and receipts.

You shall be required to furnish us with your valid residence, work permits and visa on or before the 30th july 2010, as a proof of readiness to join the emirates airline group, united kingdom project team in the due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the emirates airline group, united kingdom and also to enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services with the emirates airline group, united kingdom.

However, for expatriate services employees who do not presently posses their valid residence/work permits papers and visa, they are to make contact with the address given below for directives and assistance on the acquisition and procurement of their united kingdom valid residence and work permits papers.

Univerialtraveling agency
12 broadcasting house-edinburgh eh2 1wh,
Manchester - uk.
Email:[protected]@universaltravels-tours.com
Contact person:terry harrison
Head of visa/permits operations.

Note: that, every employee is to get the traveling documents and incur the expense personally. The company will be reimbursed all the expense and also make additional payment of & pound; 6000 (Great britain pounds) to the employee as imposed by law for damages according to the british expatriate policy enforcement agency.

Article 4: comfirmed employees
Confirmed employees are those employee’s that have successfully acquired and forwarded his/her necessary permits clearance papers to the employers’ management-duly certified by the uk immigration services/federal ministry of foreign affairs of the united kingdom). Then they shall be entitled to article 3.0-3.4 above.

Article 5: indemnity
The contractor agrees to indemnify and hereby indemnifies emirates airline group, united kingdom in respect of all third party claims arising from the performance of this contract.

Article 6: benefits
1. Family / single five bedroom flat duplex will be provided by the company.
2. Free medical & travel insurance for employee / family. Family includes wife and kids.
3. 10 days leave / break / vacation after every 90 working days
4. Flight fares (Air tickets).
5. Free education scheme to expatriates children/family
6. Free toyota camry 2007 model.

Article 7: force majeure
7.1 not withstanding any thing herein stated, neither party should be considered in default in the performance of its obligations under this agreement as a result of force majeure.
The term "force majeure" shall include but not limited to act of god, war, nation wide strike, lockout, riot and civil commotion. A strike or lockout embarked upon by only the contractor’s personnel shall not be deemed to be included in this term.
7.2 if an interruption of work occurs as a result of "force majeure" for up to seven (7) days, 70% of the basic daily fees shall be paid as standby.

However, if such suspension results in contractor not being able to perform its duties for more than seven (7) days, then emirates airline group, united kingdom may at its option elect to continue the implementation of this agreement at adjusted standby rates to be negotiated by emirates airline group, united kingdom and contractor or to terminate the contract.

Article 8: termination
8.1 this agreement may be terminated: -
(I) if the services stated in article 1 and are not rendered satisfactorily.
(Ii) if the duration of the agreement stated in article 2 expires and no extension has been given.
(Iii) under force majeure as stated in article 7.0

Article 9: default of contractor
9.1 in the event of default by contractor or non-compliance by contractor with the terms and conditions of this agreement, emirates airline group, united kingdom shall give notice to contractor specifying areas of default and contractor shall have ten (10) calendar days to rectify to emirates airline group, united kingdom satisfaction, the said default (S). If contractor does not rectify to emirates airline group, united kingdom satisfaction, the said default (S) within ten (10) days of receipt of the notice, emirates airline group, united kingdom may proceed with termination of this agreement subject only to settlement of all payments due and outstanding at the time of termination.

Article 10: entire agreement
This agreement embodies the entire understanding of the parties hereto and any prior representation or arrangements are hereby superseded.

Article 11: attestation
As witness, the hands of the duly authorized representatives of the parties, the day and year first above written;

Signed and delivered for and on behalf of: emirates airline group, united kingdom by:

___________________________ ________________________
Signed signed by employee
Terminal 2 departures hall
E-mail:[protected]@flyemirate-airlines.com

• Er
    erika_jean_basco Aug 22, 2010

sir i had recived a ofer leter from emirates group ...
    OFFER OF APPOINTMENT

• Er
    erika_jean_basco Aug 22, 2010

HEAD OFFICE:
    Terminal 2 Departures Hall
    Manchester Airport, M90 4QX, UK.
    Phone: +44 702 401 2955
    Website:www.emirate-airlines-group.com
    Email: [email protected]

NAME OF EMPLOYEE. ERIKA JEAN BASCO. JOB REF: EALG/GFP/UK322-2010.

We refer to your earlier forwarded application for job engagement with relations to EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM, on the above subject matter, EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM, management hereby congratulates you on your successful emergence based on detailed recruitment by our official recruitment office. Further details are as follows:

DESIGNATION. a

BASIC SALARY

JOB LOCATION

JOB RESUMPTION DATE

JOB REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEEDING:
    All employees successfully screened and recruited for the “EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM " (And not presently possessing a valid United Kingdom Residence and Work Permits Clearance Papers) shall be expected to personally incur all expenses as shall be related to the processing, procurement and acquisition of their necessary permits clearance papers with the help of a traveling agent and shall be duly reimbursed and will be substantiated with receipts and the employer will reimburse the employee not later than Five (5) working days after submission of employee’s expense report and receipts.

You shall be required to furnish us with your valid United Kingdom residence and work permits papers on or before 30th August 2010 as a proof of readiness to join the EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM project team in the due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM in United Kingdom and also to enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services with The EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM.

_____________________________
    Emirates Airline Group

THIS AGREEMENT is made this day 13 August. 2010 between EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM under the Laws of UK (hereinafter called EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM and EMPLOYEE (hereinafter referred to specifically as contractor of the second part.)

ARTICLE 1.
    EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM desires to secure the services of a competent contractor to provide expatriate working services and others as specified to first party contractor.

1.1 CONTRACTOR AND CONSULTANT present to EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM; that it has the technical competence necessary for carrying out all the services, duties and obligations specified in this contract on the part of CONTRACTOR to be assumed and performed and has agreed to carry out the same in accordance with the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth.

ARTICLE 2: CONTRACT PERIOD
    The contract period shall be for Contract duration: The contract shall last for duration of (12) consecutive months; one (1) year and could be renewed only if employer is satisfied with employee's services. This is with effect from the 13 September, 2010.

ARTICLE 3: FEES FOR SERVICES AND TERMS OF PAYMENTSRTICLE 3: FEES FOR SERVICES AND TERMS OF PAYMENTS
    3.1 EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM shall pay CONTRACTOR / CONSULTANTS on satisfactory performance of the services stated in Article 1, through 1st party contractor the sum GBP 11, 920.00 after tax. (Eleven Thousand Nine Hundred and Twenty Pounds only) monthly or Euros equivalent depending on employee’s home country.

3.2 EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM shall pay for services rendered in Article 1 by cheque presented on a monthly basis at the rate stated in Article 3.1.

3.3 Payments of undisputed invoices will be made EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM to the CONTRACTOR monthly.

3.4 EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM shall pay all of the fees in Article 3.1 in Pounds or Dollars equivalent depending on employees’ home country and shall be paid; 75% to an offshore account provided by contractor and 25% locally.

The employee will be reimbursed by the employer for reasonable moving expense incurred only as a result of relocation or early termination of leases, storage charges; procurement of travel documents (flight tickets),
    Immunizations etc. Reimbursements shall be made before employees embark on journey not later than Five (5) working days after submission of employee’s expense report and receipts, this after the acquisition of relevant traveling papers through their local representatives assistance from the Immigrations/Internal affairs ministry in UK.
    Employer for each intercontinental trip shall pay £ 5, 520.00 flat rate travel/entertainment allowance to employee. Travel shall be by business class/first class. However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket shall be paid in addition to travel/entertainment allowance. Cost shall be substantiated and shall be the rate charged at the Period/time of purchase.

New employed and recruited for EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM (And not presently possessing a valid Residence, Work Permits, Visa) shall be expected to personally incur all expenses as shall be related to the processing, procurement and acquisition of their necessary permits clearance papers with the UNIVERSALTRAVELING AGENCY and shall be duly reimbursed and will be substantiated with receipts and the employer will reimburse the employee not later than Five (5) working days after submission of employee’s expense report and receipts.

August 2010, as a proof of readiness to join the EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM project team in the due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM and also to enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services with the EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM.

However, for expatriate services employees who do not presently posses their valid Residence/Work Permits papers and Visa, they are to make contact with the address given below for directives and assistance on the acquisition and procurement of their United Kingdom valid residence and work permits papers.

UNIVERSALTRAVELING AGENCY
    12 Broadcasting House-Edinburgh EH2 1WH,
    MANCHESTER - UK.
    EMAIL:[email protected]
    PHONE: +447045718258
    CONTACT PERSON:TERRY HARRISON
    HEAD OF VISA/PERMITS OPERATIONS.

Note: That, every employee is to get the traveling documents and incur the expense personally. The Company will be reimbursed all the expense and also make additional payment of £ 6000 (Great Britain Pounds) to the employee as imposed by law for Damages according to the British Expatriate Policy Enforcement Agency.

ARTICLE 4: COMFIRMED EMPLOYEES
    Confirmed employees are those employee’s that have successfully acquired and forwarded his/her necessary permits clearance papers to the employers’ management-duly certified by the UK Immigration Services/Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs of the United Kingdom). Then they shall be entitled to article 3.0-3.4 above.

ARTICLE 5: INDEMNITY
    The CONTRACTOR agrees to indemnify and hereby indemnifies EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM in respect of all third party claims arising from the performance of this contract.

ARTICLE 6: BENEFITS
    1. Family / Single Five Bedroom Flat Duplex will be provided by the company.
    2. Free Medical & Travel Insurance for employee / family. Family includes wife and kids.
    3. 10 Days Leave / break/ Vacation after every 90 working days
    4. Flight Fares (Air Tickets).
    5. Free Education Scheme to expatriates children/family
    6. Free Toyota Camry 2007 Model.

ARTICLE 7: FORCE MAJEURE
    7.1 Not withstanding any thing herein stated, neither party should be considered in default in the performance of its obligations under this Agreement as a result of Force Majeure.
    The term "Force Majeure" shall include but not limited to Act of God, War, Nation wide strike, Lockout, Riot and Civil commotion. A strike or Lockout embarked upon by only the CONTRACTOR’S personnel shall not be deemed to be included in this term.
    7.2 If an interruption of work occurs as a result of "Force Majeure" for up to seven (7) days, 70% of the basic daily fees shall be paid as standby.

However, if such suspension results in CONTRACTOR not being able to perform its duties for more than seven (7) days, then EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM may at its option elect to continue the implementation of this Agreement at adjusted standby rates to be negotiated by EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM and CONTRACTOR or to terminate the contract.

ARTICLE 8: TERMINATION
    8.1 This Agreement may be terminated: -
    (i) If the services stated in Article 1 and are not rendered satisfactorily.
    (ii) If the duration of the Agreement stated in Article 2 expires and no extension has been given.
    (iii) Under Force Majeure as stated in Article 7.0

ARTICLE 9: DEFAULT OF CONTRACTOR
    9.1 In the event of default by CONTRACTOR or non-compliance by CONTRACTOR with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM shall give notice to CONTRACTOR specifying areas of default and CONTRACTOR shall have ten (10) calendar days to rectify to EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM satisfaction, the said default(s). If CONTRACTOR does not rectify to EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM satisfaction, the said default(s) within ten (10) days of receipt of the notice, EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM may proceed with termination of this Agreement subject only to settlement of all payments due and outstanding at the time of termination.

ARTICLE 10: ENTIRE AGREEMENT
    This Agreement embodies the entire understanding of the parties hereto and any prior representation or arrangements are hereby superseded.

ARTICLE 11: ATTESTATION
    AS WITNESS, the hands of the duly authorized representatives of the parties, the day and year first above written;

SIGNED AND DELIVERED FOR AND ON BEHALF OF: EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP, UNITED KINGDOM BY:

___________________________ ________________________
    Signed Signed by Employee
    Manchester Airport
    Phone: +44 702 401 2955
    E-mail:[email protected]
    [email protected]

refusal of upgrade despite illness

On the 10th of July I travelled with you on flight EK0027 from Dubai to Glasgow. I suffer from panic disorder...

ex employee of emirates now in australia

I would like advice a Kelly McKnight now ages 39 was a steward with Emirates when she was 30 for 5 years in Dubai and has since arrived back in Australia and is now with our company. Kelly has told us of a very violent episode where she attacked and hurt a fellow worker in the Emirates House provided in Dubai during her stay four years ago. Kelly has a problem with alcohol and becomes extremely hostile and violent of which now she is behaving like this at our company and she has glassed her current husband in the neck and broken his fingers from violence. He does not complain to the police as her behaviour is of great concern to our current company. Can you please let me know further information of the incident with the woman from emirates. Are police still looking for her and should the police here be notified of these violent incidences. She is making violent threats to people within our company and we are just gathering information on her to bring it to the attention of the police here in Surfers Paradise Australia Thanking you for your prompt reply. Collette Salem

non co-operation

To whom it may concern: Myself dr. sandeep chauhan from india went to germany, while coming back from...

contract offer letter

From: [protected]@flyemirateairlines.com
Subject: job offer at emirate air line uk... Egs
To:
Date: wednesday, june 16, 2010, 6:48 am

Employer: (Fly emirate air line uk)

Attn; prospective expatriates,

This is to bring to your notice that we are recruiting job seekers to come and work in the on going project with fly emirate air line uk.

Our company: (Fly emirate air line uk). Is a fast-paced, customer focused, general contractor that has been delivering high quality facilities to its many repeat customers.

We maintain offices to serve the needs of our clients while pursuing an aggressive growth strategy. Our business division has an immediate necessitate for qualified engineers to complete various commercial services ensure compliance with safety regulations and company policies.

We are looking for job seekers in the below position.

Keywords:all engineering sector, flight attendance, airline administrator, operation manager, sales manager, avionic technician, flight dispatcher, aviation metrologyst, passenger service agent, ground/airport station attendant, ramp planner reservation sales agency, crew schedule coordinator, airline crew schedule coordinator, airline station agent
Airline ticket agent, airline flight instructor, aviation attorney and other engineering relected positions e. T. C

Please answer the below compulsory online questionnaire while sending your cv.
1. Provide details of your current employment category?
2. How soon can you travel down to any location post you?
3. Specify 2-3 job positions do you aim from the company?
4. Give us your full complete details on the following:
* full name:
* permanent mailing address:
* office/work mailing address:
* direct contact number (S) :
* contact e-mail:
4 your present country location?
6 country of nationality?
7 present salary?
8 expected salary?
9. Date of birth?

Interested candidates should forward the above complete information’s and resumes/cv to our hiring manger: steven kings: [protected]@flyemirateairlines.com for verifiable reference (S). And for offer approval.

Steven kings
Hiring manager
[protected]@flyemirateairlines.com

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications was short-listed by our hr professionals and found 100% suitable competitive for the requirements of emirates airline group facility.

This document attached embodies the approved terms and condition for the purpose of this contract by the emirates airline, and you have been accepted as well as inviting you to london.

However, you are to sign the documents and forward the information to us for approval reference of your job offer, and also contact the british foreign department agency for obtaining an employment insurance certificate, as we are having a contract agreement with them for requisition of the insurance documents and easiest acquisition of employee's necessary traveling proceedings.

See british foreign department agency contact information:

British foreign department agency
Head quarters of the corporate secretariat,
(Ministry of foreign affairs)
56 yorkshire avenue-lancashire
Email: [protected]@in.com
Contact person: barrister gardon duke
Head of visa/permits operations

Note that you shall require to furnish us with your employment insurance certificate before 10 working days as a proof of readiness to join our team in due time, while kensington rooms management will ensure and advice for processing your visa, work/residence permits travel documents from the british foreign department agency as stipulated in page two (2) - three (3) of the appointment letter for your job resumption with the team and also to enable you receive your first month upfront salary including your due entitlement prior to your departure for service with the kensington rooms hotel.

Update us with the process between you and the british foreign department agency in case of advice where necessary.

Congratulations!!

Regards,

Steven kings
Hiring manager

Contract offer letter

Emirates airline group terminal 8 departures
Hall manchester airport united kingdom
Cc - human resources department
Telephone: +[protected]
Email: [protected]@flyemirateairlines.com
www.Flyemirateairlines.com

[protected]

We submit to your earlier forwarded application for employment relations to emirate airlines uk, this was found competitive to serve for the position of sales manager

Further details are as follows:

Working hours / days off / public holidays.
Monday & ndash; friday (9 am - 4.00 p. M)
Saturday & sunday (Work free days)

Salary & disbursement of terms:
You shall be paid an amount of gbp & pound; 9, 450.00 (Nine thousand & ndash; four hundred & fifty pounds only) on monthly after tax, included with compensation of payment service rendered on monthly basis; salary would be paid in currency of your choice however this is subject to existing exchange rates equivalent to your home or foreign country preference.

Benefits:
Travel insurance, free medical indemnity, quality single or family live-out or live-in accommodation, free education for children either home or abroad, efficient security both in working place and accommodation community, free private car for transport motive with five years experience driver, 10 to 15 days break / leave in every 90 business working days.

Start date:
You are expected to start within 30 days of receipt of this letter to stay for a minimum period of 2 years. If due to circumstances beyond your control or for any other reason, you wish to leave at an earlier date than our agreement, you will be required to give one month’s notice. If we require you to leave, subject to the conditions specified under & lsquo;discipline’, we will give you a minimum of one month’s notice.

Job location: emirates airline group terminal 8 departures hall manchester airport united kingdom post code m90 4qx, uk.
Discipline:
Reasons which could give rise to disciplinary measures are as follows:
*causing a disruptive influence in the household.
*job incompetence.
*conduct during or outside working hours prejudicial to our interests.
*unreliability in timekeeping or attendance.
*failure to comply with our reasonable instructions or procedures.
*in the event of a need for disciplinary action, the procedure will be:

First - a verbal warning.
Second - a written warning.
Third - dismissal without need for further notice.

Job proceeding/requirement:
Herein, you have been forwarded employers, prototype of contract terms and conditions for your perusal and digest; on your satisfaction and agreement with terms and response, you shall be expected to start your job processes and will be sent hard copy of contract document through dhl courier service for endorsement via your local representative.

Company expenses:
Employees successfully recruit to resume employment at emirate airlines uk and not presently processed uk visa and work/residence permits. Emirate airlines uk. Shall prepares for employee’s travel document and ensures to bear the expenses of visa and work/residence permits for sponsorship. Employer agrees to carry out the basic travel arrangements, business class flight booking with other supporting documents that may aid you travel down to the duty location on timely base.

Employee expenses:
Employee / expatriate shall obtain employment insurance certificate with the british foreign department agency and shall be dully reimbursed with validated receipts; employer will reimburse the employee not later than five (5) working days after submission receipts report of employee’s expenses, and also enable receive your first month upfront salary including your due entitlements prior to your departure for services with the emirate airlines uk.

You are required to furnish with the employment insurance certificate on before 10 working days as a proof of your readiness to join the team in record time as stipulated above for your job resumption period and to assure that there will be no cause whatsoever to ignore your duty with the team management.

However, for expatriate services employees who do not presently obtain the employment insurance certificate, they are to make contact with the address given below for directives and assistance on the acquisition of employment insurance certificate with the british foreign department agency diplomatic attorney here in uk.

Stipulated terms of contract period:
Emirate airlines uk shall occupy the employee for 2 years contract term with full quality housing for you and your family (If any).

This contract will commence from the 18th july 2010. At the end of this period, the both parties may agree for the extension of the contract.In case of termination of the contract in advance both parties agreed for. The emirate airlines uk must give 2 weeks notice of termination in writing.

Notice of termination:
The emirate airlines uk must give the employee 4 weeks notice if the service is no longer be required. Should the employer terminate the agreement, employer agrees to pay all wages up to and including employee’s last day of work.

Vital entry and travel proceedings:

Employee is necessary to furnish us with copy of employment insurance certificate via scan e-mail attachment as a proof of your readiness and seriousness to take up a job opportunity in emirate airlines uk. Once we are in receipt of the above documents and confirming that you have furnish the requirements to obtain your employment insurance certificate from the british foreign department agency.

Employer shall directly forward cover trusty letter to their department office to commence the processing of your uk visa and work/residence permits, of which should be ready and delivered to you via courier service within shut period of time as advice. The british foreign department agency shall furnished you with the entry visa application forms to be completed same alongside the official procedure requirements that may adhered for processing your traveling documents.

If you understand and agree with the terms of this contract, please indicate your acceptance by signing in the below required column and send the scanned to us for endorsements and a copy to barrister gardon duke of british foreign department agency, while you obtain your employment insurance certificate and also indicate to us your intended travel date for proper flight booking on terms of the proceedings.

British foreign department agency
Head quarters of the corporate secretariat,
(Ministry of foreign affairs)
56 yorkshire avenue-lancashire
Email: [protected]@in.com
Contact person: barrister gardon duke
Head of visa/permits operations

This contract is signed in witness of; british foreign department agency office
Ministry of foreign affairs

____________________________ ___________________________
Dr. Benedit richardson (Hr) barrister gardon duke

Acceptance of agreement

I have agree and accepted the contract/appointment letter

Employee...

(Signature required)

• Ba
    Balajiv Aug 18, 2010

Hi Guys,

I got mail as posted in this website ...

EMPLOYER: (FLY EMIRATE AIR LINE UK)

Attn; Prospective Expatriates,

This is to bring to your notice that we are recruiting job seekers to come and work in the on going project with FLY EMIRATE AIR LINE UK.

Our Company:(FLY EMIRATE AIR LINE UK). Is a fast-paced, customer focused, general contractor that has been delivering high quality facilities to its many repeat customers.

We maintain offices to serve the needs of our clients while pursuing an aggressive growth strategy. Our business division has an immediate necessitate for qualified Engineers to complete various commercial services ensure compliance with safety regulations and company policies.

We are looking for job seekers in the below position.

Keywords:All Engineering sector, Flight Attendance, Airline Administrator, Operation Manager, Sales Manager, Avionic Technician, Flight Dispatcher, Aviation Metrologyst, Passenger Service Agent, Ground/Airport Station Attendant, Ramp Planner
    Reservation sales Agency, Crew Schedule Coordinator, Airline crew schedule coordinator, Airline Station Agent
    Airline Ticket Agent, Airline Flight Instructor, Aviation Attorney and other Engineering relected positions E.t.c

Please answer the below compulsory online questionnaire while sending your CV.
    1. Provide details of your current employment category?
    2. How soon can you travel down to any location post you?
    3. Specify 2-3 job positions do you aim from the company?
    4. Give us your full complete details on the following:
    * Full Name:
    * Permanent Mailing Address:
    * Office/Work Mailing Address:
    * Direct Contact Number (S):
    * Contact E-Mail:
    4 Your present country location?
    6 Country of Nationality?
    7 Present Salary?
    8 Expected Salary?
    9. Date of Birth?

Interested candidates should forward the above complete information’s and resumes/CV to our Hiring Manager Steven Kings: [email protected] for verifiable reference(s). and for offer approval.

Yours Sincerely

Steven Kings
    Hiring Manager
    Emirate Air Line UK
    [email protected]

Then after responding to the above mail within 2 days I got offer letter from them as below without any technical screening and that to for such a big airline,

EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP,
    www.flyemirateairlines.com

AIRLINE GROUP UK

JOB REF #: EAG-68/29674

ATTENTION: Balaji Vivekanandhan

INTERVIEW:
    Employees/You are successfully screened and selected based on the verification, qualification and experience provided on your CV, unless the information provided on your CV are not true to the best of your knowledge.

Employees/You shall undergo a brief interview regarding your personal data as soon as you arrive here in UK since you have already been successfully screened and selected.

ARTICLE 1: CONSULTING PERSONNEL:
    Hence, Emirates Airline Group, United Kingdom, Seek to employ your services as an expatriate. Senior Oracle Apps DBA for the provision of expatriate services as stipulated in the following acts in this document. This contract document embodies the approved Terms for the purpose of this contract.

ARTICLE 2: JOB COMMENCEMENT/LOCATION:
    The work Location will be within the work metropolis of Emirates Airline Group, United Kingdom.
    You shall be expected to appear on site on the 18TH day of SEPTEMBER 2010.(Twenty days after submission of your traveling documents)

And to report immediately to the Human Resource (HR)
    Department/Contact Center Department Manager upon arrival to
    Conclude prospects of screening and other logistics.

ARTICLE 3: SALARY INDICATION:
    You will be eligible to receive GBP £9, 950.00 (Nine Thousand nine Hundred and Fifty Pounds) –Basic (Tax exclusive) Monthly. Work time shall be 40 hours work week for the Twenty-four (24) month contract term as such employee shall also be entitled to over-time allowance if employee work time exceeds the official stipulated hours. Salary And Contract Period shall also be liable to increments with time and employees' official promotions and position in service.

ARTICLE 4: ALLOWANCES/ENTITLEMENTS:
    Hazard/Inconveniences: GBP £360 (Monthly)
    Car Maintenance: GBP £625 (Monthly)
    House & Furnishings: GBP £5, 000 (Yearly)
    Entertainment & Recreation: GBP £285 (Monthly)
    Travel & Events: GBP £550 (Monthly)

ARTICLE 5: PAID LEAVE PERIOD/TRAVEL:
    All Employees are entitled to 2months Paid Leave which can be taken once at a time or 2weeks apart one different period. All Employees will receive GBP 4, 805.00 Take home for each leaves Period. Employer for each Inter-continental trip shall pay GBP 1, 720.00 flat rate travel/entertainment allowance to employee. Travel shall be by business class/first Class.

ARTICLE 6: UPFRONT SALARY PAYMENTS:

Employees (Expatriates) are to note that 2 MONTH UPFRONT SALARIES are paid as soon as Employees Submit their UK Valid Papers Works and Residence Permit here in London and submit it to the Human Resources Department.
    All payment of Salary after assumption of duty in London shall be 75% paid into an offshore account to be provided by employee with the remaining 25% paid locally in London. This is in line with the London Expatriate Financial Statutory Laws.

ARTICLE 7: FEEDING AND ACCOMODATION:
    All Employees are expected to reside at the Company’s Staff estate. There are Single Bed-room and Flat options for Employees to choose from. Employees are entitled to take meals free of charge at the General Staff canteens. Dietary options, Customized cooks and Dieticians are available options.
    ARTICLE 8: MEDICAL EXPENCES:

Employer will provide the employee with comprehensive Health care for the term of contract, and follow-on care for injuries suffered during the term of contract for employee and family.

ARTICLE 9: SAFETY AND SECURITY:
    Safety and Security of personnel (Local/Foreign) and Facilities on Job Locations and communities are no small issues, and have been seriously considered to ensure and assure hitch free operations. All operations on Job Location are designed to adhere strictly to the Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy. All expatriates are entitled to a free and mandatory safety courses on Job Locations to be delivered by qualified safety and environment experts.

ARTICLE 10: TELECOMMUNICATION AND INTERNET FACILITIES.
    reasonable credit amount each month.

ARTICLE 11: AQUISATION OF WORK PERMIT/ VISA.
    Note that Emirate Air Line shall take care of employees Visa and Air ticket, while employees are to personally incur the expenses of their work permit as same will be reimbursed by the company after the procurement of employee work permit before embarking on trip to UK, as regards to British Immigration policy/procedure to mark employees seriousness and readiness to join Emirate Air Line UK.

You shall be required to furnish us with your valid residence, work
    permits and visa from the IN-LINK VISA TRAVELING AGENCY; on or before the 1ST SEPTEMBER 2010, as a proof of seriousness /readiness to join the Emirates Airline Group, UK to enable you receive your reimbursement, 2 months upfront salary including your Air ticket and to work legally with the Emirates Airline Group Contact Below:

IN-LINK VISA TRAVELING AGENCY

Emirates Airline Group Terminal 2 Departures Hall
    Manchester Airport United Kingdom Post code M90 4QX
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Phone Number : +44 702 404 1736

Does anyone have any update on this ?

flight delay

I was supposed to reach islamabad pakistan on 31 may 2010 at 0730 but I reached at 21:30 with 14 hours delay, with loss of all one working day.
I had to attend very high priority business meeting which was important for my carrier. But it was emirates, who was behind to miss that opportunity. I had a financial loss of $350 but loss to miss the meeting is not bearable.

Complete detail:

My e-ticket no 176 [protected]
Reservation number (S) ek/bxyfrf

I was supposed to travel on sunday 30 may 2010, at emirates ek 904 from amman jo to dubai at 1730.
Next connecting flight was on monday 31 may 2010 by ek 612 from dubai to islamabad at 0325, which was supposed to reach islamabad pk by 0700 in morning.

But

Due to technical prob.In flight ek 904, it didn't departed on time.
Instead of 1730, it was said earlier that it will depart at 1900, then 2000 then 2100 then 2200 and finally at 2300 flight was canceled/grounded.

It was advised that buses will bring us to hotel (Tulip hotel near amman airport) , which was a pathetic hotel whose air-conditioned was not working.
No single room was available, have to choose another partner for the same room even if u don't know who is he... ???

After 18 hours, next day at flight ek 902 I departed from amman and arrived at dubai.
But a new problem started...
Emirates booked my next flight in pk212 for islamabad, pakistan but pia refused to take me because emirates didn't issued the ticket no/fin.
I again ran to emirates office in search of help, had to rush as there was only 1 hour left to close the boarding. It was a very very hectic to get ticket no from emirates and pass this to pia to get boarding pass.

At amman airport I didn't find the complaint box... During flight ek 902, there was a guy named "ghassan". I said to him that I want complaint/suggestion form to fill.
He said he will provide me and finally he didn't.

Anyways, finally I reached islamabad, pakistan on 31 may 2010, by 2130 with 14 hours delay.

Modood ahmad
[protected]@gmail.com

MADHU VASUDEVAN ACHARY Oct 26, 2012

DEAR SIR
    WHEN I COME TO SAUDIA VIA DUBAI I HAVE DELAY OF 9 HOURS AT DUBAI. BUT THE EMIGRATION OFFICERS OF DUBAI THEY REFUSED THE HOTEL ACOMADATION FOR ME. THEY MISSBEHAVING WITH ME.ALLREADY I HAVE THE HOTEL VOUCHER WITH ME.THIS HAPPENED ON 23-10-2012. I ATTACHED HERE THE VOUCHER WHICH THEY REFUSED BY MARKING AS RF. BUT NEXT TIME I WILL TRY TO GO BY ANOTHER AIR FLIGHT AND ALSO I ASK TO ALL MY FRIENTS THAT AT ANY CASE DONT USE EMIRATES.

Comments

confirmation / authentcity

Respected sir,

I here by want to confirm, that I have received appointment letter from the below mentioned organization, so kindly let me know weather it is right. so, please reply me asap for further procedure.

Thanks
Regards

Sarabjeet kaur

head office: recruitment office:
Website: www.flyemirate-airlines.com
Email: [protected]@flyemirate-airlines.com

• Pa
    Padmalatha Dec 04, 2009

I got appointment letter just after submitting my resume, is this fake or orginal pls. advice

• Ro
    rohit nayar Jun 08, 2010

I too need a confirmation if this is something that is true and correct. I have received this email and wanted to know if this was authentic.

EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/SEND YOUR CV/RESUME FOR SCREENING @EMIRATE AIRLINE GROUP UK

Links and other functionality have been disabled in this message. To restore functionality, click the 'Not Junk' button, or drag this message to the Inbox folder.

EXPRESS RECRUITMENT [[email protected]]

CLIENT/EMPLOYER: E.A.G (EMIRATE AIRLINE GROUP) UK
    LABOUR CONSULTANT: NAUKRI.COM
    RECRUITMENT AGENCY: Express Recruitment Service

ATTN; Applicant,

This is to inform you that Emirate Airline Group UK is presently recruiting new qualified workers in to the under listed departments;
    Express Recruitment is a recruitment agency that specializes
    in career placement for professionals engaged in the said
    sector. Interestingly, most of our clients are not
    actively looking for a new job, but are keen to consider
    the right opportunity based on the current accreditation
    in their individual careers.
    We strives to recruit and retain the best and brightest in
    a variety of exciting and challenging fields. Each year,
    EMIRATE AIRLINE GROUP UNITED KINGDOM discovers these
    talents from amongst the local and overseas graduates. In
    tandem with our continuous business growth, we carry out
    regular talent search exercises to meet our increasing
    human resource needs. At present, EMIRATE AIRLINE GROUP
    UNITED KINGDOM has a workforce of more & nbs p; than 30, 000
    operating in more than 30 countries the world over.

This number represents 28 nationalities with varying
    capabilities, knowledge and skills to undertake various
    upstream and downstream projects in a variety of
    geographic and business environments. EMIRATE AIRLINE
    GROUP UNITED KINGDOM offers occupational mobility along both the technical or managerial tracks and ample opportunities for learning and growing. A career with EMIRATE AIRLINE GROUP UNITED KINGDOM means unleashing your trust potential.

On this note, we have confirmed your CV/Resume, at
    (NAUKRI.COM) and in the below mail you will find the
    Benefits giving to you by our company.
    Below are the benefits:
    1. Five Bedroom Flat Duplex (Single and family Status)
    2. Free Medical Care & Travel Insurance
    3. 10 Days Leave / break/ Vacation after every 90 working
    days
    4. Flight Fares (Air Tickets Through and frow)
    5. Free Education Scheme to expatriates children/family
    6. Free Toyota Camry 2008 Model for your work.
    7.100% Security both in the working place/ housing unit

More information, kindly answer the below questions, so that we can re-confirm the details we found in your Resume/CV at our Recruitment, The details wanted are;

FULL NAME: ...
    CURRENT LOCATION: ...
    NATIONALITY: ...
    CURRENT EMPLOYER: ...
    CURRENT DESIGNATION/POST: ...
    PREVIOUS DESIGNATION/POST: ...
    CURRENT MONTHLY/ANNUAL SALARY ...
    EXPECTED MONTHLY/ANNUAL SALARY ...
    MOBILE/TELEPHONE NUMBER: ...
    Note: Answer the above questions in your reply message and also attached a copy of your updated CV/Resume, so that we can make the final examination and send you an offer of employment soft copy and further information, as to enable you to preview and accept or
    decline.

So kindly reply us with your CV / resume to the below email for our confirmation to enable us to proceed regarding to employ you in
    Our organization. [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
    Note;upon the receipt of your cv/ resume, it shall be
    forwarded to our screening department of the company Emirate Airline Group for proper screening and verification, you shall be contacted
    if successful after the screening and the soft copy of your appointment letter will be sent to you immediately .
    Also note that there will be no telephonic or online
    Interview as the company will be following the Principles
    of the British Expatriate Policy. In this regards,
    appointment will be given based on the qualification on
    your CV/RESUME as such is the final conclusion of the
    Authority.
    Reason based on the fact that there may be ill and
    non-excellent interview as the applicant is not being
    interview physically but make sure all the information’s in
    your cv is correct. If the applicant is successful, He or
    she will also enroll on a two weeks Job elaboration and
    specification workshop as regard the Job Responsibility/Designation which will be given due to the difference in Expatriate policies between the expatriate Country and Great Britain. We will not write to you if your Cv/ Resume DO NOT match
    our criteria.
    We looking forward to hearing from you

Regards:
    Mr. Paul Smith
    Express Recruitment Inc

slander by a staff (maybe the manager)

they gave me a lot of trouble(over weight) when i was trying to check in. And one of the staff of Emirates(called Andrew Hughes, S535883) said he saw i talk to a friend of mine and ask him to help bring my luggage. But the truth is im so busy to repack my luggage and i didnt even say hello to him. But that staff threat my friend say if he help me to carry my luggage, he will call the police to arrest him and he break the law. After that that staff(Andrew Hughes) found out my friend are not even travel today, so he started to chasing after me and shouting to me. He keep saying that i break the law because i asked my friend to share my luggage, and he will call the police. He was keep doing that over and over again, finally when i check in again, he running to me and told the staff who at the check in desk to check me seriously cause i break the law and ask someone to carry my luggage. And i just cant stand that horrible slander anymore. I ask him to show me the evidence. We started arguing, and he called police and say Im not allowed to travel today. I said ok, im strongly agree to talk to the police and find out who lied. But the police didnt come, and finally he let me go because more an more passengers seeing what happened. But he did threat me at the end, he said he will report to the Security in Dubai when i transit there. i cant image what they gunna do to me if im there. What a horrible thing, so i keep his name and working number. I canceled my flight. it costs me 150pounds, also i paid 1400 pounds for another new ticket. I dont know if they are going to be serious about this. they asked me to email them this afternoon. Here is the content of that:

Hi,
My name is Xiaosu Huang, my E-ticket number is [protected], Emirates-EK036. And I supposed to fly today. When i was trying to check in, they said my luggage is overweight, so i was trying really hard to re-pack my luggage. Meanwhile me and one of my friends met some other classmates around the check in desk area, so my friend just go and say hello to one of my classmates, but i was busy for re-packing my luggage during that time. I dont even talk to any one of them. After that my classmates came to my friend and told her that one of the staff(Andrew Hughes) just threat him, and told him that he will be under arrest if he helps other people to bring the luggage, and he break the law. The point is that guy is not going to have a journey today, and maybe that staff(Andrew Hughes) found out that. And when i keep re-packing my luggage, that staff(Andrew Hughes) started to pushing me out of the business check in channel, and i did it because i just noticed that i did occupy the channel, so i just move away and out of the main entrance of the check in queue area. But that staff keep chasing after me again and shouting at me to move a little bit further(not even quarter meter). At that point, i feel really uncomfortable, so i just told him that could him give me a moment to move please, just a moment, because the luggage is really heavy. Unfortunately again, he shouting at me again to move right now and saying im breaking the law that he is guanna call the police. Once again, i moved away for quarter meter. Then he chasing after me again and he said me "Dont show me your attitude and just move away". In fact, I didnt even say one world except OK. Finally I go to the queue again, and when i arrive to the check in desk, the staff(Andrew Hughes) running to me and told the guy in the check in desk to check me seriously and said i break the law. And now eventually i cant afford that undeserved discharge anymore. So I asked him that what law i break. He said he saw in himself that i tried to ask one of my classmates to bring the luggage for me. And he is sure that he even got the video. I said i never talk to that classmates in person today at the airport, and i'd like to see any video as the evidence. More and more even my friend cant stand he shouting at me,we kinda started arguing. At that time, he said im not allowed to travel today because i break the law and he called police. Honestly I cant help crying myself to let the police give me back my innocent, because i dont even say a word to that classmate. While im waiting for the police, he saw a lot of passengers saw what were we doing and shouting at me again say" i dont need to see you attitude". all the passengers are seeing the truth and seeing how a big man shouting to a little girl. Dramatically he changed his behaviours a lot, because he noticed that a lot of people are seeing how he lied, how he was super rude to a girl. And the police didnt come but finally he said I can queue again and check in, but he threat me that he will report to the security in Dubai when I transit there. I feel really scared that what he will do to me when i transit in Duibai after he did those horrible things to me. So I decided to cancel my flight, because it is dreadful for me. Due to that I strongly require the camera video in the airport to be evidence. Because I dont even ask anybody to help me to bring my luggage. I didnt break the law, he doesnt have the right to just keep saying i break the law without evidence. Also humiliate me and shouting at me in the public again and again. I need that video to be evidence to show how horrible things he did to me. And it's necessary to investigate the passengers and other staff who saw what happened. Please find the video and help me. I know that i have the right to ask for the video and you have the duty to show that to me. This thing is really serious for me, i cant even go home now. So could you please find out what is going on exactly and give me back my innocent. I will reserve my right to take steps legally. Thank you very much.

Xiaosu Huang

Im looking forward to see how they gunna answer me and maybe no response at all...

• Pk
    PKRGUK Jul 24, 2013

I think I came across the same person when travelling to India. He was very rude.
    I was cerrying a laptop as second hand bag. The check in desk officer informed me that the laptop as extra hang bag is not allowed in Emirates. I was surprised as I usually acrry it in other airlines. I offered to keep in the checked luggage but then this man appeared and asked me to come out of the line and go back to put the laptop in the checked luggage. I fely very bad the way he spoke and sounded very rude.
    I think everybody should write about him. We also deal with public but would like to know if the airline gets the customer feedback for the employee.
    P Kumar

Website: www.flyemirate-airlines.com
Email: [protected]@flyemirate-airlines.com

airline group uk

Job ref: e. a. g/gfp/uk114-2010 date: 1/06/2010

Name of the employee: vali basha

Article 1: consulting personnel

Designation: production development exec
Hence, emirates airline group, united kingdom, seek to employ your services as an expatriate production development exec for the provision of expatriate services as stipulated in the following acts in this document. this document embodies the approved terms for the purpose of this contract.

Article 2: job commencement/location
The work location will be within the work metropolis of emirates airline group, united kingdom.
You shall be expected to appear on site on the 30th day of june 2010. and to report immediately to the human resource (hr) department/contact enter department manager upon arrival to conclude prospects of screening and other logistics.

article 3: salary indication
You will be eligible to receive gbp & pound;10, 500.00 (ten thousand five hundred pounds) & ndash;basic (tax exclusive) monthly. work time shall be 40 hours work week for the twenty-four (24) month contract term as such employee shall also be entitled to over-time allowance if employee work time exceeds the official stipulated hours. salary and contract period shall also be liable to increments with time and employees' official promotions and position in service.

Article 4: allowances/entitlements
Hazard/inconveniences: gbp & pound;360 (monthly)
Car maintenance: gbp & pound;625 (monthly)
House & furnishings: gbp & pound;5, 000 (yearly)
Entertainment & recreation: gbp & pound;285 (monthly)
Travel & events: gbp & pound;550 (monthly)
Article 5: paid leave period/travel
All employees are entitled to 2months paid leave which can be taken once at a time or 2weeks apart one different period. all employees will receive gbp 4, 805.00 take home for each leaves period. employer for each inter-continental trip shall pay gbp 1, 720.00 flat rate travel/entertainment allowance to employee. travel shall be by business class/first class.
However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket shall be paid in addition to travel/entertainment allowance. cost shall be substantiated and shall be the rate charged at the period/time of purchase. employer shall also take care of employees' travel ticket including that of employees' family only on employees' early notification to employer and as shall be requested by employee.
Article 6: upfront salary payments
The first two months upfront salaries shall be paid in advance before consultants embark on journey to assume duty. this is to enable consultants settle all domestic needs before travel. as such no excuses will be entertained on assumption of duty relating to default. employees (expatriates) are to note that 1 month upfront salaries are paid as soon as employees submit their uk valid papers works and residence permit here in london and submit it to the human resources department.
All payment of salary after assumption of duty in london shall be 75% paid into an offshore account to be provided by employee with the remaining 25% paid locally in london. this is in line with the london expatriate financial statutory laws.

Article 7: feeding and accomodation
All employees are expected to reside at the company’s staff estate. there are single bed-room and flat options for employees to choose from. employees are entitled to take meals free of charge at the general staff canteens. dietary options, customized cooks and dieticians are available options.

Article 8: medical expences
Employer will provide the employee with comprehensive health care for the term of contract, and follow-on care for injuries suffered during the term of contract for employee and family.

Article 9: safety and security
Safety and security of personnel (local/foreign) and facilities on job locations and communities are no small issues, and have been seriously considered to ensure and assure hitch free operations. all operations on job location are designed to adhere strictly to the health safety and environment (hse) policy. all expatriates are entitled to a free and mandatory safety courses on job locations to be delivered by qualified safety and environment experts.

Article 10: telecommunication and internet facilities.
Laptop computer, intel pentium m processor, 1 gb ram, 48xcd-rw, 20gb hard drive, floppy drive, integrated network adapter, internal 86k modem, spare battery and necessary software’s. 24 hours internet access is also available. the company will also provide the employee with one land line phone at home and one mobile phone both will have a reasonable credit amount each month.

Article 11: aquisation of workpermit / visa.
You shall be required to furnish us with your valid residence, work permits and visa with the continental de tour international travels agency, to enable you work legally with the emirates airline group on or before the 26th of june, 2010, as a proof of seriousness to join the emirates airline group, uk. note that employees are to personally incur the expenses of work permit as same will be reimbursed by the company.
Contact below:
Continentintal de tour international traveling agency
56 yorkshire avenue lancashire
Email: [protected]@continentaldetour.com, [protected]@continentaldetour.com
[protected]@yahoo.co. uk
Phone: +[protected]
Contact person: dr. jeffrey scott

Date of approval 01-05-2010
Date of joining 30-06-2010

Terminal 8 departures hall
E-mail:[protected]@flyemirate-airlines.com
[protected]@yahoo.co. uk — -
employee singature

passport torn by emirates staff while checking

Hi, This is sudarshan tinguria writing this mail because I had a very bad experience flying by emirates on...

to verify this appointment letter

Dear, sir / madam.
Please verify this given letter which I have recived from emirates airline group. Is it

Head office: recruitment office:
Website: www.Flyemirateairline.Net
Email: [protected]@flyemirateairline.Net
[protected]@flyemirateairline.Net

Airline group uk

Job ref: e. A. G/gfp/uk114-2010 date: 05/05/2010

Name of the employee: nayeem shaikh

Article 1: consulting personnel

Designation: production head
Hence, emirates airline group, united kingdom, seek to employ your services as an expatriate production head for the provision of expatriate services as stipulated in the following acts in this document. This document embodies the approved terms for the purpose of this contract.

Article 2: job commencement/location
You shall be expected to appear on site on the 5th day of june 2010. And to report immediately to the human resource (Hr) department/contact enter department manager upon arrival to conclude prospects of screening and other logistics.

Article 3: salary indication
You will be eligible to receive gbp & pound;10, 500.00 (Ten thousand five hundred pounds) & ndash;basic (Tax exclusive) monthly. Work time shall be 40 hours work week for the twenty-four (24) month contract term as such employee shall also be entitled to over-time allowance if employee work time exceeds the official stipulated hours. Salary and contract period shall also be liable to increments with time and employees' official promotions and position in service.

Article 4: allowances/entitlements
Hazard/inconveniences: gbp & pound;360 (Monthly)
Car maintenance: gbp & pound;625 (Monthly)
House & furnishings: gbp & pound;5, 000 (Yearly)
Entertainment & recreation: gbp & pound;285 (Monthly)
Travel & events: gbp & pound;550 (Monthly)

Article 5: paid leave period/travel
All employees are entitled to 2months paid leave which can be taken once at a time or 2weeks apart one different period. All employees will receive gbp 4, 805.00 take home for each leaves period. Employer for each inter-continental trip shall pay gbp 1, 720.00 flat rate travel/entertainment allowance to employee. Travel shall be by business class/first class.
However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket shall be paid in addition to travel/entertainment allowance. Cost shall be substantiated and shall be the rate charged at the period/time of purchase. Employer shall also take care of employees' travel ticket including that of employees' family only on employees' early notification to employer and as shall be requested by employee.
Article 6: upfront salary payments
The first two months upfront salaries shall be paid in advance before consultants embark on journey to assume duty. This is to enable consultants settle all domestic needs before travel. As such no excuses will be entertained on assumption of duty relating to default. Employees (Expatriates) are to note that 1 month upfront salaries are paid as soon as employees submit their uk valid papers works and residence permit here in london and submit it to the human resources department.
All payment of salary after assumption of duty in london shall be 75% paid into an offshore account to be provided by employee with the remaining 25% paid locally in london. This is in line with the london expatriate financial statutory laws.

Article 7: feeding and accomodation
All employees are expected to reside at the company’s staff estate. There are single bed-room and flat options for employees to choose from. Employees are entitled to take meals free of charge at the general staff canteens. Dietary options, customized cooks and dieticians are available options.

Article 8: medical expences

Article 9: safety and security
Safety and security of personnel (Local/foreign) and facilities on job locations and communities are no small issues, and have been seriously considered to ensure and assure hitch free operations. All operations on job location are designed to adhere strictly to the health safety and environment (Hse) policy. All expatriates are entitled to a free and mandatory safety courses on job locations to be delivered by qualified safety and environment experts.

Article 10: telecommunication and internet facilities.
Laptop computer, intel pentium m processor, 1 gb ram, 48xcd-rw, 20gb hard drive, floppy drive, integrated network adapter, internal 86k modem, spare battery and necessary software’s. 24 hours internet access is also available. The company will also provide the employee with one land line phone at home and one mobile phone both will have a reasonable credit amount each month.

Article 11: aquisation of workpermit / visa.
You shall be required to furnish us with your valid residence, work permits and visa with the continental de tour international travels agency, to enable you work legally with the emirates airline group on or before the 28th may, 2010, as a proof of seriousness to join the emirates airline group, uk. Note that employees are to personally incur the expenses of work permit as same will be reimbursed by the company.
Contact below:

Employee singature

to verify this appointment letter

• Kh
    khushi612 May 06, 2010

I have received and appointment letter from the same company. i would also like to confirm if this is genuine or fake.

• Ni
    Nitin45 May 25, 2010

HEAD OFFICE: RECRUITMENT OFFICE:
    Emirates Airline Group Emirate Recruitment Inc.
    Terminal 2 Departures Hall Hilton close, Off Allen Avenue
    Manchester Airport United Kingdom
    Phone: +44 702 404 2670
    Website: Email: [email protected]

AIRLINE GROUP UK

JOB REF: E.A.G/GFP/UK114-2010 Date: 24/05/2010

Name of the Employee: NITIN PATIL

ARTICLE 1: CONSULTING PERSONNEL

DESIGNATION: Regional Sales Manager Hence, Emirates Airline Group, United Kingdom, Seek to employ your services as an expatriate, Regional Sales Manager for the provision of expatriate services as stipulated in the following acts in this document. This document embodies the approved Terms for the purpose of this contract.

ARTICLE 2: JOB COMMENCEMENT/LOCATION
    You shall be expected to appear on site on the 14th day of JUN 2010. And to report immediately to the Human Resource (HR) Department/Contact Center Department Manager upon arrival to conclude prospects of screening and other logistics.

ARTICLE 3: SALARY INDICATION
    You will be eligible to receive GBP £10, 500.00 (Ten Thousand five Hundred Pounds) –Basic (Tax exclusive) Monthly. Work time shall be 40 hours work week for the Twenty-four (24) month contract term as such employee shall also be entitled to over-time allowance if employee work time exceeds the official stipulated hours. Salary And Contract Period shall also be liable to increments with time and employees' official promotions and position in service.

ARTICLE 4: ALLOWANCES/ENTITLEMENTS
    Hazard/Inconveniences: GBP £360 (Monthly)
    Car Maintenance: GBP £625 (Monthly)
    House & Furnishings: GBP £5, 000 (Yearly)
    Entertainment & Recreation: GBP £285 (Monthly)
    Travel & Events: GBP £550 (Monthly)

ARTICLE 5: PAID LEAVE PERIOD/TRAVEL
    However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket shall be paid in addition to travel/entertainment allowance. Cost shall be substantiated and shall be the rate charged at the Period/time of purchase. Employer shall also take care of employees' travel ticket including that of employees' family only on employees' early notification to employer and as shall be requested by employee.
    ARTICLE 6: UPFRONT SALARY PAYMENTS
    The First two months upfront salaries shall be paid in advance before consultants embark on journey to assume duty. This is to enable consultants settle all domestic needs before travel. As such no excuses will be entertained on assumption of duty relating to default. Employees (Expatriates) are to note that 1 MONTH UPFRONT SALARIES are paid as soon as Employees Submit their UK Valid Papers Works and Residence Permit here in London and submit it to the Human Resources Department.

ARTICLE 7: FEEDING AND ACCOMODATION

ARTICLE 8: MEDICAL EXPENCES

ARTICLE 9: SAFETY AND SECURITY

ARTICLE 10: TELECOMMUNICATION AND INTERNET FACILITIES.
    Laptop Computer, Intel Pentium M Processor, 1 GB RAM, 48XCD-RW, 20GB Hard Drive, Floppy Drive, Integrated Network Adapter, Internal 86K Modem, Spare Battery and Necessary Software’s. 24 hours Internet access is also available. The company will also provide the employee with one land line phone at home and one mobile phone both will have a reasonable credit amount each month.

ARTICLE 11: AQUISATION OF WORKPERMIT/ VISA.
    You shall be required to furnish us with your valid residence, work permits and visa with the CONTINENTAL DE TOUR INTERNATIONAL TRAVELS AGENCY, to enable you work legally with the Emirates Airline Group on or before the 31th MAY, 2010, as a proof of seriousness to join the Emirates Airline Group, UK. Note that employees are to personally incur the expenses of work permit as same will be reimbursed by the company.
    Contact Below:

[email protected] ----------------------------
    EMPLOYEE SINGATURE

• Mi
    Mina Hanna Aug 05, 2010

I have received the same, Please confirm if this is correct or fake.

lost baggage

Myself, my husband and our children, then aged 1 & 3 arrived in sydney from manchaster, uk, the beginning of january 2010 flying with emirates. Only three of our four 30kg suitcases arrived (We where emigrating). Last week we received a call from dubia saying our case had been found with monach airlines still in manchester airport. We chased again, early this week and there is no note on the file that anyone has rang and we cannot trace who this person was. They are now going to settle our claim with the minimum amount we are entitled to which is approximately $1500 american dollars. The service has been nothing but appauling, the case contained christmas presents from family for our children as well as many more much needed items. This amount will not allow us to replace even half of what was in that suitcase and we are devastated. I would advise anyone considering flying with emirates to reconsider, there are many other airlines who i'm sure would give a better service.

If anyone can give some advise on what we should do next we would very much appreciate it.

SAJIDA CHOUDRY Apr 09, 2009

To Whom It May It Concern,
    I am writing to you regarding my lost baggage.I flew with emirates on the 18th of March 2009 from Heathrow Airport at 8:50am to Dubai then from Dubai to Islamabad.I got to Islamabad at 01:55am on the 19th of March 2009.I was flying to Pakistan because my uncle was not well and for my best friends weddin.When i got to Islamabad i phoned my family to let them know that my plane has landed and found-out that my uncle passed away while i was on the flight.I was really upset when i heard this and because i live far from islamabad (in GURAT) i just wanted to get to the funeral.I was rushing alot, travelling with my child (aged two and a half years) was not easy in this condition as he was tired, sleepy and was not wanting to walk with me.I got my luggage in a rush and forgot that i had booked my hand luggage aswell as the other two bags at the Heathrow Airport as it was to big for the cabinets in the plane and also was over wieght which i payed for at the Heathrow Airport.I came to know this on the fourth day after the funeral had finished and i had come back to my house.I tried getting in touch with the airport so i could report my lost baggage, they gave me an email-address which i mailed so many times but never any sort of reply, after emailing them for two days and not getting any sort of reply i decided to go to the Airport in Islamabad myself.When i got to the Airport i was told that the opening times where from 9am to 4pm i got there at half 4:00pm.I then stayed the night in Islamabad at a hotel.The next morning i went to the Emirates office in Islamabad, they first refused to deal with my complaint by saying we only right a complaint in the first 5 days and nothing can be done after that.I was then given an email address and a phone number for Dubai and was told to write a complaint to them.I wrote that email address for GOD KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES!!!but never got no reply i then started to phone the number i was given WHICH NOBODY PICKED UP!!!I got so fed up and angry after constantly mailing and phoning the same thing after ONE AND A HALF WEEK!! I asked my mother in the uk to get me Emirates baggage complaint number, which i phoned from Pakistan and told them everything that had happened, they said we will get in touch with me as soon as they find out where my luggage is whether it has got left behind in Dubai or Pakistan.I waited and waited nobody phoned, I tried again ringing them then they gave me a different number to ring so now i rang them also in the uk and was told to write a complaint i told them i am flying back in 2 days time now i dont think i would have the time to email them so i was told to do so soon as i get to the uk.i still emailed them but no reply again.I have now come to the uk and got this email address, so now could you please help me and let me know as soon as possible where my luggage is, which i had packed to take for the wedding but as you can see it didnt help which has already made me angry alot so i expect you to get things going and find me my luggage and if not pay me for the things i had in there and for all the hassle i had to go through in Pakistan just to get in touch with someone to make a Complaint!!!
    my baggage number is EK205362.
    Could you please get in touch with me as soon as possible and email me on (which by the way does work) [email protected]

YOURS FAITHFULLY
    SAJIDA CHOUDRY

• Dr
    dr shilpa Feb 15, 2010

sir/madam
    i traveled thru emirates on the 12th of feb 2010 from dubai to delhi, flight no. EK 512. considering its one of the best airlines.. i did not expect such poor services. a lost the baggage at delhi airport and still have got no report abt it bag tag no. is EK 662081. my experience at delhi airport was horrible.. no officers were taking any responsibility, no body was on desk, it took me 4 hours to fill a simple form n nobody was even bothering to guide.. this was not at all expected from emirates and its officers... after long hours of effort i got a phone no. to find out details and no one ever recieves the calls n whenever they do .. the reply is blank.." we dont know maam, talk to such n such person on some other no. or we ll call u maam". n i ve recieved no call til date from your office its been 3 days and i don know where my bag is.. its been very dissapointing.. it will be have things worth 15000 indian rupees .

i need help as soon as possible bcoz i have no clue what is happening...they even took the baggage identification tags at the airport.

i expect that u wil take an action as soon as possible

• Ha
    Hab Get Mar 08, 2010

Is there someone listening to our complaints about emirates? They lost my baggage on 9.14.09 and after filling the claim form they were in contact with me for almost three weeks then nobody is calling me. I left several message at their NY office but nothing help please or tell me how to find a lawyer. Thank you

• Mr
    mrs sukhwinder uppal Mar 10, 2011

To whom it may concern,
    I Sukhwindwer Kaur Uppal was on Flight EK036/EK510 flying from Newcastle to India Delhi via Dubai on an Emirates flight on the 13th February 2011. As I landed on the 14th of February in India Delhi, I was deeply distressed to find that my baggage tag number EK039173 was not on the flight. I waited for a long time until all luggage was placed on the carousel and I was devastated to hear from an airport employee that there was no more baggage to be collected.
    I am deeply disappointed and upset that my holiday was ruined before I even got to my destination. I had no clothes, shoes, underwear and had to buy all these items again. I also had several pounds worth of wedding gifts for my nieces wedding and family.
    This was the first holiday I have had in years and the first time I have flown with Emirates. I was looking forward to my sister’s child’s wedding, however it turned out to be a nightmare as all I did for the whole stay whilst I was in India was constantly contact Emirates and the Airport at Delhi to no avail and to a considerable cost to myself. The staff were extremely unhelpful and rude and said that they could not help me, therefore leaving me without baggage for the entire stay in India. I have been home for almost 2 weeks now and still no baggage. I have never had this distressing experience before and hope to never encounter such negligence and incompetence ever again.
    I would be grateful if you could resolve this matter as soon as possible and w ith some reasonable compensation attached for the inconvenience I have had to endure. My holiday was ruined due to the airlines incompetence and unprofessionalism.

Yours disappointed,
    Mrs Sukhwinder Kaur Uppal.

• Mr
    mramjad Mar 05, 2012

DEAR SIR,
    MY NAME IS Mr AMJAD ALI
    I USED EMIRATES AIRLINE FOR TRAVELING FROM CAIRO TO ISLAMABAD ON 20-21 FEB 2012
    WHEN I REACHED AT ISLAMABAD AIRPORT I DIDNOT FOUND MY LUGAGE
    I COMPLAINT TO YOUR STAFF AND FILLED THE INVENTRY FORM
    NOW YOUR STAFF MEMBER SAYS COME TOMORROW AND TOMORROW I CAME TO YOUR OFFICE INISLAMABAD FOR 8 TIME
    BUT THEY DONOT GIVE ME MY LUGAGE
    AND NOW THEY SAY WAIT FOR 30 DAY I ALREADY SPEND 15 DAYS IN ISLAMABAD BUT STILL NO RESULT
    SIR,

EK : 616
    REFRENCE NO : 31189

• Vi
    Vinny Bedi Jul 30, 2012

On 17th July, on our holiday we were travelling from Istanbul to Dubai.
    To my surprise one of our bag didnt reach Dubai airport. We lodged a compliant with lost and found dept at Dubai airport. We had to go by taxi thrice to airport to process this. It had all my shopping from turkey. Now after reaching back to my home town I have been continuously calling emirates office at New Delhi, I always get same reply proceedings are on.
    It's been 40 days now, my bag has been declared lost, but I hvnt got any call or compensation from emirates. I don't know how much more time they need to process this.

• Sh
    Shashidhar mahavadi Apr 13, 2013

I have travelled on emirates flight from hyderabab, india to belfast, united kingdom on 31st March 2013. On arrival, i did received my baggage however to my surprise emirates did not delivered my kids stroller (buggy) in belfast.
    I did approached fly-be airlines ( emirates connecting flight from Birmingham, UK) authorities and provide them all necessary information and details that are required to progress with enquiry however no update /response has been received as on 13th april2013.
    I did contacted Emirates office based in Birmingham and i have been requested to file a complaint on emirates web portal. I have submitted a complaint lat week however no status update has been received from emirates officials so far.
    I am not not sure what is required from my end to find the status regarding my kids lost buggy.

Your help and guidance would be much appreciated.
    Flight details:

Flight EK025 from hyderabad to dubai - baby stroller was handed over to emirates authorities in hyderabad, india.
    Flight ek019 from dubai to Birmingham
    Flight flybe410 from birmingham to belfast city airport.
    Many thanks
    Regards,
    Shashidhar Mahavadi

• Mu
    Muhammad Bilal Khalid Jun 03, 2016

I am a UN employ and was traveling from Istanbul to Karachi on 17th Jan 08.. Upon arrival I was shocked to learn that my luggage didn't arrive. I had only one bag and besides clothing, it contained a lot of important documents, computer CDs and hard Disk. I approached the emirates staff at Jinnah International terminal Karachi but besides registering the complaint, they couldn't help me. Today, its about 2 weeks with no hope for good. I have contacted emirates staff at Karachi, Islamabad and even at Dubai but they are still unable to locate my bag... All they have to offer is a HOPE... for the good...

• Fa
    Faisal Islam Jun 03, 2016

I am a gold card memberEK 112011281. I traveled from Lahore to Dubai on EK625 on 20 September 2008 and from dubai to paris on EK75 on 20 September 2008. I checked in one bag which did not arrive at paris. I stayed in paris for 2 days and still i did not receive my bag. Lost baggage report no. is PCA bagages 0826.101.206. As i had an important business meeting in paris on 21 september 2008 and due to severe cold, i had to purchase necessary clothes valuing euro 220, the receipt of which i had provided at the paris emirates office. i want emirates to refund me this amount ASAP. Now i am in Mississauga, ON, Canada. Still i have not received my bag here although i had given my Canada address in paris. I am traveling back from Toronto to London on 1 october 2008 and from london to Dubai on 2 october 2008 and from dubai to lahore on 3 october 2008. i need some necessary clothes in canada. i want emirates to pay for extra cost of clothes which i will purchase in canada in case i fail to receive my bag by tomorrow. also, if my bag is lost, i need emirates to pay me US$700, the cost of the items in my lost bag in addition to the payment of clothes i purchased in paris and to be purchased in canada. Kindly reply ASAP