Complaints & Reviews

lhr terminals

Why oh why are there baggage size restrictors when EXITING customs? Has someone gone mad? I cannot fathom any reason why, after someone has completed their trip and their bags have travelled half way around the world with them, there are width/size restrictions on the exit gates when leaving customs and entering the arrivals halls? Even your own BAA and security staff have no idea why these restrictors are in place!! They are massively inconvenient, cause delays (when you have to unload baggage cart and man-handle the bags through and then reload) and chaos and are totally pointless. Please explain?

assistance

I arrived at LHR T3 and saw the sign for assistance and made my way with difficulty via entrance A to the assistance area on floor 1 only to be told I had to book in on the ground floor first. Signage not clear.
I made my way to isle E and waited 15 mins to be booked on at BA assistant desk although the member of staff was away from the desk.
When finally taken in wheelchair to the waiting area which is a long lounge away from other services I noticed destinations were shouted out by staff from the desk who then told clients to make their way outside to waiting buggies. This did not take into account either the ability of the client to walk to the buggy or whether they could hear the instruction. Very patronising.
When finally I was driven with 3 others to the departure gate the driver drove so fast over bumps that it was very uncomfortable at the back of the buggy.
Overall not a good experience - beaten but a long way by that at Barcelona when I arrived.

escalator/missed flight

Hello,
     I have flown to London many times and never had an issue with Heathrow but today my flight was an hour late from Nashville and we were automatically booked on a flight an hour later by BA. Got in in plenty of time to get the flight but your escalator didn't work and worse yet had a bar on it so we couldn't even walk.   Only 2 of 3 elevators worked and 500 or more people wasted 30 minutes trying to get through. We missed our flight and the next available flight was 8 hours later. Made it a longer layover hanging around the airport than our flight from the US. I tried talking to your people. Everyone passes the buck. British Airways say its your fault and I agree. It ruined our first and second day in Copenhagen. I have tried calling but you have no provisions to speak to anyone for a complaint!!

Best KF

checked baggage had items stolen.

AA Flight 733 to Charlotte on 9 Nov 2019.
Three large travel kits were stolen from my checked bags. I transited through Heathrow.
I am afraid these thieves in Heathrow will place dangerous or illegal objects in our checked bags since no one is watching them.
How do they walk out from the baggage transfer area with my kits and each kit is a third of a meter long?
Why are workers allowed to carry items into and out of the baggage handling area?

checked baggage had items stolen.

sunglasses

immigration officer

DEAR Sir/Madam, I am writing to complain about an immigration officer who made I believe some racist comment. To begin with I am a British Citizen but mother of mine i...

loss of items of make up when proceeding through security procedures

I arrived at Lane 13 in Terminal 5 as directed by the security staff on the morning of Tuesday 22nd October 2019 (on my BA flight to Berlin at 10.55) and placed my handbag, mobile phone and a plastic bag containing 5 items of make up including;

1. Chanel 4 colour palette eye shadow
2. Chanel black kohl pencil
3. Clarins Joli Rouge lipstick
4. Clarins moisturising replenishing lip balm with blue lotus wax
5. Clarins Supra Volume Black mascara

into the box indicated by the member of staff. I placed my coat in a separate box and proceeded through the security gate and was searched by a member of staff as the alarm went off . By the time I had been searched and had gone to collect my belongings from the boxes which had gone through the security facilities my bag of make up had gone and in its place was another bag of make up (which was 2x the size of mine!) and did not belong to me. This took place between 09.17 and 09.31 as confirmed by the security manager on duty at the time.

I notified the member of staff who was located in my lane and he went to have a look for it but was unable to find it and he then directed me to the security manager on duty at the time Awil Yusuf who also searched for it. Mr Yusuf went to look at the CCTV footage which was unable to show anything either. He was unable to identify what had happened to my bag of make up and could not explain how another person's bag had been placed in my box. He was however able to provide me with details of the time slot in which I proceeded through the security search process which was from 09.18 to 09.31.

I had to come away having spent over 30 minutes waiting around for someone to locate my missing bag of make up empty handed and subsequently had to rush to try and replace some of the items from the airport shops before I boarded my BA flight at 10.55.

I am therefore requesting reimbursement for the items I now need to replace as a result of this experience.

• Updated by Susan McGarry · Nov 04, 2019

Are you going to acknowledge receipt of my complaint and confirm investigation/answer?

• Updated by Susan McGarry · Nov 04, 2019

Are you going to acknowledge receipt of complaint and confirm investigation or remedy?

Heathrow Shuffle Serviceservice not provided after being prepaid

My flight was delayed and my arrival time was delayed as a result. The shuttle service would not come to get me saying that I was late and to catch a taxi. The taxi cost me $108 usd (bank statement available for proof). This complaint as first submitted over a month ago. Your company keeps telling me they can't get in touch with the service they contract with for transportation to/from airport.

the attitude of one of your personal body checkers.

After the departures gate entry, I entered into your security gate and the alarm went off. I was then asked to pass once again, this time, with my shoes off. After that my body...

hp laptop and samsung tablet

I lost my laptop bag having New Silver 17.3" HP i5 latest laptop as well as New 10.1" latest Samsung tablet in most probably in security check in area or otherwise boarding gate of Emirates airlines flight no.EK004
Flight timing 20.40. I was noticed inflight after the flight takeoff . I complained to crew members about my lost of bag. They try solve my problem but unfortunately I couldn't find the laptop bag. I lost my bag first time in life and the things in the bag is most important for me.

I am kindly requesting you to please help me to find out the laptop bag.

Sekar Chettiar

Contact no. India [protected] Ashok (brother)
UK contact no.[protected] (currently in holiday in India returning UK on 28th September, 2019.)

Ekai id. [protected]@yahoo.co.in

security

Left my liquid bag with nearly £200 worth of make up and perfume in it at south security on the 27 Aug 2019
Filed a list property notification and on returning to airport on the 30 Aug checked with lost property to no avail .
Asked at security to be told my liquid bag had more than likely been thrown in the bin!!!
Surely this can't be acceptable? At least give people the chance to claim it back.
I am furious with the disregard for my property that cost a lot of money just to be thrown away

blue badge spaces

I have a blue badge and wanted to park in the blue badge spaces at T2 level one. All the spaces were occupied. Five of the spaces were occupied by either Black Mercedes, Black BMWs or Black Vito passenger buses. None were displaying Blue Badges and when I confronted two of the drivers, one said, "I don't care" and another said, "well I might be picking someone up who is disabled.
Yesterday one of the Vito bus things was parked across 3 disabled bays blocking all three from use. When I asked the driver to move to allow me to park he told me I would have to wait.
This is becoming really unacceptable and maybe you should introduce a £100 fine for improper use of Blue badge spaces?

aspire lounge & spa

After paying for and securing an airport lounge pass you can imagine my dismay when I walked into an area I expected to be peaceful and comfortable so I could do some work while I waited 5 hours for my flight and there were no seats available let alone plugs to charge my phone or laptop. On top of that the Aspire lounge and spa also had NO SPA!!!

I also had 5 hours to wait and as a smoker, which is my choice and right, I was told I would have to leave the airport in order to smoke a cigarette!

I am disgusted that the above two scenarios happened in a brand new terminal in one of the world's busiest airports!

I expect a refund on my lounge ticket at the very least!

I look forward to your response.

lost money from forgotten hand luggage

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an complaint about an incident that took place at Heathrow Airport.

I was a passenger of BA on Friday the 21st of June from London to Athens. I left my hand luggage after the security check, though once I retrieved 2 days later, 800 euros in cash were missing.
I reported the case to the met police who they advised me to get in touch with you. I did have other valuable stuff in the luggage, though only the 800 euros were missing. I believe that this shouldn't have happened especially when i have already passed through security control.
It is incident that must take your attention as this shouldn't happen and mainly on a routine basis.

I would appreciate if CCTV cameras are opened from that day to check that the cash was stolen and/ or arrange a refund. Also there should be on your records who handed the luggage and what time that had place to the lost properties and this footage to be investigated as well, as is my legal right to know .
As hand luggage's are checked through monitors when passing through security, in my understanding it must be also easy to locate any valuable things into it .

If you are unable to suggest a way forward I am happy to follow a legal complaint procedure, if you could kindly advise me on that process.

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter.
My email address is [protected]@gmail.com

Yours faithfully,

konstantina papatolia

• Te
    TellMeAboutIt82 Aug 09, 2019

Who knows how many people had contact with your luggage in two days? I guess you learned a costly lesson. Be more careful with your belongings.

baggage security

I observed one of your security officers between 4 pm and 5 pm on Friday 3 August treating a 3-year-old child abysmally. The mother and child were in front of me going through...

tax refund

My parents came to the uk to travel for two weeks and they would like get tax refund on the goods they have bought here. They have sorted out the receipts before head and arrived at the airport three hours before their flight. We have no idea how the tax refund works, we saw the queue for checking in at terminal 2 is awfully long so they decided to do the check in and bag drop first before dealing with tax refund as checking in plus catching flights is more important than tax refund.

After the check in and bag drop process, they only have one hour left before boarding. We went to the tax refund counter and the lady just ask where we are from and do we have the receipts for it. We show her the receipts and she let us in and starts queuing. We have no idea how it is going to work and no one is trying to explain it to us. They have no notice or poster telling people how it is going to process. All they ask for is receipts.

Time is limited and my parents is worried about time to go through the border and finding the boarding gate. I asked the staff there about how long does it takes and she said it should be fine just wait and queue. When it is our turn, my parents lost their patient by the waiting time. We gave the receipts to the staff and the computer went wrong. My father is worried so he jumped into another counter when it is free. The staff asked can we show her the boarding pass for record. We show it to her and she then asked us to provide all the goods for tax refund.

At this point, it doesn't make sense already. The staff ask for the boarding pass but want to look at the goods at the same time.

We tell her about the situation and she started to cancel all the forms. She didn't explain anything to us which makes my parents feel very uncomfortable and stressful. My father know nothing about english which makes him more stressful so he started to shout at the staff because he wanted to know why this is happening. But the staff just turn back and continue canceling every single forms. She even canceled one of the forms that we have stamped from the Paris airport. I can't understand this because that has nothing related to the UK and the Paris airport tax refund counter have already help us to stamp and finish the forms. I can't understand this and she refuse to return all the forms unless we can get our checked in cases back and show her what we have got.

If we try to get our checked in cases back, it is just waste of time, the flight might be delayed and no one on the flight wish to.

It is very uncomfortable and I just can't explain how frustrated we are. Especially my parents came here for traveling and they want this to be a happy trip but it wasn't now because of this bad confusing tax refund incident.

I understand that it might be our problem that we can't provide the goods there as all of them is inside our checked in cases but I wish there are more information about the process at the tax refund counter before we start queueing. If we know that we can't get tax refund because of this silly reason, we won't be queueing that 45minutes for nothing.

The whole process is extremely stressful and unclear overall. My parents went on the flight with frustration and anger because of all the confusion and lack of explanation from the staff there.

airport assistance

We have travelled to Las Vegas every year for at least the last ten years from Gatwick where the airport assistance is good.
This year the flight departed from Heathrow. The service provided was abysmal.We are both over 80. I have spinal problems and my partner has a heart condition so we cannot walk long distances and need airport assistance. On departure from Heathrow we had to wait a considerable time for chairs to go through security. Then there was no special queue. We had to wait in a long queue before we got to security. The security officer was extremely difficult, obnoxious and rude, insisting that I take off my shoes, which I could not do as I was wearing a spinal brace and could not bend to reach my feet. The security officer refused to let me through unless my shoes were removed. My partner had to leave all our belongings which had gone through, come back and remove my shoes.
On the return journey, we had to wait for chairs, then wait for a buggy, then wait for more chairs in order to get to the baggage reclaim. It was all very difficult and distressing both when departing and arriving.
Surely the organisation for the disabled could be improved and the staff instructed to be more courteous and respectful.

security agents/ security process

What we experienced at the hands of Heathrow security was tantamount to child abuse.

While vacationing, we traveled through the security of three different countries. Only at Heathrow did we encounter bigotry and ignorance.

My four-year-old son supposedly set off the metal detector with his shoes. This did not occur in any other country. We were forced aside. He was separated from me both times we traveled through Heathrow, first to make a connection to Scotland, then as we passed through again going home to US.

Being four and forced from his mother, he began crying. He was visibly distraught, but I was prevented both times from helping him. The second time we passed through Heathrow, my son became clearly frightened at the idea of being forced through the scanner after his previous experience. He began crying and was noticeably agitated. Again, I went to help him and I was not permitted. He is four.

There is no reason they could not simply have used a wand to check him. These agents intentionally caused trauma to my son. People remained to ensure our safety; they looked on with horror as the agents blatantly lied to a manager by saying I refused to allow my son to be searched.

One agent said to his manager, "It's two against one." Referring to himself and the other agent with him regarding his lies about my son biting and my refusal for search.

This was not about safety or protecting the airport. This was bigotry, child abuse, and abuse of power.

I filed a complaint for the first incident at Heathrow and followed up with customer service about the second incident.

Again, my son has traveled multiple times and through different countries without incident. We have never had an issue. Heathrow is the first time we have ever experienced such abuse from security.

Heathrow has not followed through and contacted me further regarding my complaint. My only hope is someone recorded the incident and shares what those agents did to a child. It's absolutely disturbing such behavior is allowed. What purpose does it serve? Whose safety was protected by abusing a child?

wheelchair assistance.

I returned to LHR from New York on AA 142 on Tuesday 25th June, arriveing at LHR at 10.10p.m
I had booked a wheelchair. DREADFUL service. There was no one waiting at the aircraft. I was told I hadn't booked. Yes I had when I booked my flight.Eventually he came and took me a short distance, couldn't use the lift, turned back, all the time going slowly, carrying another passengers bag. She was walking. He then told me to get out of the wheelchair, sit on a seat and wait. He put my wheelchait on the back of an electric buggy, told me there was no room for me in it and drove off.
I was completely alone iuntil the cart returned and another assistant told me to get in. I was on my own in it. He told me he would not help me at the carousel, then drove to the top of a steep ramp and told me he did not go any further and said I could walk down to Passport Control. I used my stick and just about made it. One of the other wheelchair assistants was disgusted by my treatment. I walked with my stick to baggage claim and another assistant got my bag. The person I am complaining about was tall, dark and I think probably Indian. Youngish. Absolutely unacceptable treatment and very distressing. I have to use a wheelchair as I had a near fatal road accident and suffered a fractured sternum, seven broken ribs, a broken leg, injured neck and a bruised coccyx. Perhaps you will now understand my distress. Joan Wheeler.

airport service

I had requested to have a wheel chair transfer me from t5 (ba 811)to t3 to my connecting flight aa729 on 25.06.2109 to phl. I made that request approx 2 weeks priorthru aa and it was verified when i checked in at ba and reconfirmed when i called aa. I needed the transfer because i am recovering from a fractured humerus (arm) and i am in a brace. Thi s limits my endurance and mobility. My travel was mandated by my work. When i got off the ba flight there were no wheelcahirs on the jetty and was told they were running late but to check outside the arrival gate and see if there were any. I did check and was told again by the employee in the purple jacket-that there were none and prob be awile. My connection was short due to delay of ba flight from cph because of lhr issues. So i "hoofed it to the bus for t3, took a toour of lhr airport on this bus and hoofed again to gate 42. Each time was told no wheel chair. So i am asking as busy as lhr is shold there not be enough wheel chairs to accomodate disaled customers. I reeally di not need to hear about the excellent dinnin and shopping options on the bus but would rather hear that at heathrow thr passenger comes first! i think that it is shameful that wa disabled passenger should be treated this way!!

wheelchair passengers

Dear Sir,
On the 8th of June my Carer and l travelled from Faro to Heathrow on BA 507 l had pre booked my requirement for assistance when l booked the flight two months previous, they were six of us who required assistance and the flight was an hour and ahalf late, when the Aircraft was on stand we then waited approximately for an hour and a half before we were taken off the Aircraft no explanation was given why the assistance was late. When the staff turned up there was a baggy for five people which was clearly not enough as there were six of us. I was eventually taken off the Aircraft in a wheelchair and my carer walked beside me no apology was given for the lateness of the staff other than to say their company would only pay for two people... in their words this was a common practice.
This service was appalling .As the owner of the Airport i assume you accept vicaious liability for the operators of this service. l believe the captain of the flight also made a complaint in his log .I wish to know what steps you plan to take to improve the service and compensate me. l will await your response before taking further action .

Yours sincerly

James Middleton
8 Greenview Court
Ashford
TW15 2HY

case damaged and lost items

Re Vietnam flight Wednesday 12th flight number V050.we checked in at about 08.15 1case weighed 15kg went up to the main conveyor belt and got stuck when the check in operator stopped the belt our suitcase was broken open our luggage was in full view the duty manager was called over and she did get us a new suitcase which was a lot smaller than the one we had just brought to which we were grateful unfortunately we have lost 1 training shoe(new brown) which the duty manager said they were looking for but had not appeared an electric razor which was in the shoe a new bottle of kuros after shave a bottle of coresedine for my tooth extraction and 4 pairs of new socks, 1 lock. We didn't get a report number so we can claim or if you have found our items which would great can you please advise me what I need to do next as this has never happened to me before. Thank you for your help Ian buckles...

case damaged and lost items

special assistance

On May 7, I travelled from Toronto to Belfast via Heathrow. I had to change terminals from 2 to 5. The special assistance at Terminal 2 took me as far as the bus to change terminals. I am unable to walk long distances or navigate stairs safely. When I got off of the bus at terminal 5 and went to the desk for special assistance, I was told that it would be at least a 45 minute wait for a wheelchair. I responded that if I waited 45 minutes, I would miss my connecting flight to Belfast. The attendant said "then you better walk or you will miss your flight." I expect a world class airport such as Heathrow to be able to do much better than this at Special Assistance. Having checked my mobility walker at the gate, I only had a folding cane to use for assistance. It took me 30 minutes to walk to my gate and I was in extreme pain. I almost missed my flight but a companion ran on ahead and asked them to wait for me which thankfully they did. I had a 90 layover so that should have been plenty of time if the special assistance had done their job correctly.

• Updated by canmft · Jun 09, 2019

On May 18, I travelled from Belfast to Toronto via Heathrow. I use the special assistance wheelchair service as I am unable to navigate stairs or walk long distances. On this trip, I had to change from Terminal 5 to 2. The special assistance staff at Terminal 5 took me to the bus to change terminals. When I got off the bus at Terminal 2, I went to the desk to register for special assistance. There were no other passengers waiting there at that time. The staff member told me that it would be a few minutes wait for a wheelchair. 45 minutes later I was still waiting. I asked several times about this and the staff member just kept saying it would be a few minutes more. I had a two hour layover which I had booked intentionally so that I would have time to not rush and also to get something to eat at the airport before the flight. After 45 minutes the staff member arrived but he just took me up in a lift to a golf cart. I got on the golf cart and was taken to security and passport control. After that I was put on another cart and then we sat there for another 15 minutes. Finally I asked the driver why we were waiting. She said that we were waiting for other people from the same flight. Those people were not there yet. We told her that we had planned on getting something to eat for lunch before the flight. She did offer to let my companion off at the shop on the way to the gate. I do not understand why Heathrow Airport has such terrible wheelchair assistance. I know it is a large airport but I have travelled in other large airports and never had this kind of difficulty. Surely you know how many passengers have prebooked assistance each day and roughly where those people are going in the airport. It is disgraceful that an airport that is supposed to be world class does not know how to assist people with disabilities.

• La
    Larraine 64 Sep 02, 2019

In August, 2019 my Mother was in England visiting family...My sisters got my mother to Heathrow airport in plenty of time for her flight, a wheelchair assistant had been requested in her flight plan before she even left Denver, Colorado. When it was time to fly out of Heathrow, my sisters mentioned to the "special service desk" that she needed a wheelchair, they informed my sisters that the wheelchair assistant would be there shortly to get my mom, one of my sisters enquired about how much longer for the wheelchair assistant, because it was getting late. The assistant finally arrived too late and took my Mother through security and she MISSED HER FLIGHT from London to Denver, Colorado...We are still trying to figure out what happened once the assistant took her through security when she had plenty of time, this is unacceptable and there is no excuse...this was very stressful on my mother and on the rest of the family!!! Thank God they were able to find her another flight out that same day...When someone has requested a service from the airport we expect it to be prompt and not to be told that the assistant will be with us shortly and keep putting the person receiving assistance of the back burner...If this is how you treat your senior citizens, then God help the rest of us when we get up in age and have to travel!!!

terrible treatment of my disabled husband and i

Tmira And William Ostrow - BA booking Q9PEKU
I would like to complain about the obnoxious behavior of your employee, Nina, who was working at the customer service desk in the BA Galleries Lounge (southern lounge in Terminal 5).
We had a 6 hour layover at Heathrow waiting for a connecting flight to PGH (USA). My husband is a badly disabled combat veteran. He has one leg, replaced shoulders and hips, a bad spinal column injury and many others. He has trouble walking and standing. This Nina paged us to inform us that our wheelchair transportation to the gate had arrived. She told me that I cannot accompany my husband. I explained that my husband needs my assistance. She was obnoxious and I could tell that even the BA Lounge employees nearby were also shocked!
My husband refused to go without me, and we walked to the gate (him on crutches) with great difficulty. This woman should not be working with customers, certainly not disabled ones.
Tmira Ostrow
+[protected] [protected]@hotmail.com

damage to my baggage

. Hi There I flew in to heathrow airport on the 28th april 2019 with Ethiopian airlines Flight ET700 when I collected my baggage from the belt my bag was damaged. This wa...

t5 accident

On Wednesday 24/04/19 I was had a accident at Belt 2 when I was getting my back of, I fell and broke my coccyx and had concussion. I reported this to BA REPORT incident NO [protected] .
They told my there was no report of my accident even though I had
1 BA staff member helping me
1 Ladie medical
1 Male paramedics who called the ambulance
2 Ambulances paramedics
All called to attend me then I was taken to West Middlesex Hospital

I am now writing to you, please find below my my hospital letter

Yours

Rose Doherty
rose.[protected]@hotmail.co.uk

a member of staff organising queue at passport control

Travelling with my family, my husband and two sons aged 10 years and 13 years from Geneva we were directed by a member of staff to go to the e-passport queue. When we arrived at the front of the queue another member of staff said we couldn't go through because of my youngest son being too young. We explained to her that a colleague directed us to this queue. She started to provoke me by saying that I wasn't listening and became obstructive by not letting us through to queue at desk 36. We argued that we didn't want to be split up as a family and she eventually let us pass to desk 36. At this point I decided to make a complaint and asked her for her id. I took a picture of it - see attachment, but again her attitude was provocative and asked very sarcastically how many pictures did I want to take. I 'm afraid at this point I lost my temper and called her a [censored] which I now regret, however I was provoked by her sarcasm and her intention to be obstructive and unhelpful. There are two concerns which should be addressed. We should never have been advised to take the wrong queue and when we pointed this out to another member of staff there was no apology for confusion caused and I should never have been spoken to in the manner which this member of staff did. This staff member should be spoken to about her manner and I would like an apology from her for being obstructive and provocative.

a member of staff organising queue at passport control

Access to flight denied at the gate

Dear sir or madam,

The purpose of this letter is make you aware of an event which occurred on monday, february 4th, 2019.
I made an advanced purchase to fly from the netherlands to lax in the united states via air new zealand; flight number: nz001, departing time 15.20h from london. The plan was to meet my partner and enjoy sight-seeing for a few days and then, fly together to bogota, columbia. The ticket to columbia had been purchased before the trip began, knowing that esta visa required evidence of an out of the country ticket. The first leg of the journey required a stop-over at heathrow airport in london. My bags were checked in in holland.in london I was able to go through security and was in line ready to board the plane, when the boarding agents stated that I wasn't allowed on the flight. They stated that evidence of a flight ticket from columbia was required before being allowed to enter the usa.
I was able to schedule a flight for the next day and was given ‘sky couch' seating. I did, however, have to pay € 200, 00 plus for hotel accommodations, taxi, and food. I, also, had to pay € 136, 00 for a ticket from bogota to quito, which I don't know if it will even fit into my travel plans. When I landed in the usa, I asked the customs officer about the requirement for evidence for an advance ticket from columbia. He was unaware of such a requirement. He was only aware of the requirement of an advance ticket showing that I was leaving the usa. I have made several inquiries with other international travelers and have not found any confirmation for an advance ticket beyond the one demonstrating that I was leaving the usa.
So I was only for a short time in the usa. My brief vacation has been shortened and my budget decreased. There are items on my bucket list, which will not be fulfilled, because of this and I don't know when it will be possible to return to the states again. This experience has been disappointing and unparalleled in my many years of flying.
I have taken the liberty to contact an agent from the us customs and border protection though the official website of the us department of homeland security. He stated that the question of advanced ticketing is a question for the us customs agent to ask a passenger once he/she arrives in the us. It is not a question for agents of another country. Additionally, he stated that to the best of his knowledge a second advanced ticket should never be a question.
If there is such a regulation, please explain it to me for future reference. If there is no such requirement and the boarding was mistaken, I am asking for reimbursement for my additional expenses and a commensurate flight voucher for my inconvenience.
Your attention on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Cornelia meijboom

[protected]@hotmail.com

lost expensive watch at security

I arrived on a BA flight from Toronto, on Nov 30th at 06:30, at Terminal 5 " B" gates building.
I went down one level and went through security to go back to "B" gates for my BA flight to Tel Aviv at 0800.
I left my expensive wrist watch in the bin at security.
Watch is a Breitling Aerospace, blue face, titanium bracelet.
I listed a search with missingx.com, and a Breitling silver/silver watch appeared on the list on Dec 1st.
I claimed the watch, but received no response.
In a telephone discussion with Bagshot mid Dec. the lady claimed that the watch that appeared on the list was in no way like the photo I sent of my watch.
Cameras at the security point would show who took my watch. Was it one of the security personnel?

lost phone

18 Nov American airlines departure lounge, I lost my phone. I was informed by the desk staff that It had been found and would be returned to me on my arrival back into the...

transportation service between terminals

I flew into Terminal 5 on Sunday 11/11/2018 on British Airways flight BA1445 from Edinburgh. The flight landed approximately 12:45 PM. My wife and I made our way off the plane and...

staff

I would like to report both staff Abdul and Ibrahim on the 10th November 2018 working with Biman services during security check, he was so arrogant towards myself and my family...

queue in a family passport check

Today is Wednesday 31st October 16:45. Currently there is a completely unacceptable length of the line in family uk-eu passport queue. The staff is unhelpful, ignoring requests to re-distribute passengers or provide complaints forms. Its completely unacceptable from an airport which aims to be a global leader. Thousands of families are extremely unhappy with such a poor service.

disabled parking facilities

BA Booking Reference - TWZ76U

My client, a child with complex physical disabilities recently went on holiday to Majorca via Heathrow Airport in August 2018. When the family arrived all of the disabled parking bays were blocked with trolleys. My client and his parents were unable to park their wheelchair accessible vehicle in the disabled bays.
Despite receiving an excellent service from Specialist Assistance at BA to book the holiday, when they arrived at Heathrow and sought assistance from your staff, they had to stand and wait whilst the staff at Specialist Assistance stopped discussing their nights out, they were not assisted with their luggage, were told that they could not board ahead of other passengers (which is the usual procedure for children/adults with complex mobility needs - board first/exit last) then when they waited in line with other passengers were told off for queuing with a wheelchair. They then were told to board and had to work their way up the queue asking other passengers to move.
This was an unnecessary experience for them, which they found stressful and upsetting as they had with my help made considerable effort to arrange all the specialist services their son needed. I have been assisting client arrange holidays abroad and this has been the worst service a client has received so far.

Kerry Green,
Occupational Therapist & Case Manager
kerry.[protected]@indliv.co.uk
[protected]

special needs

Lyn johnson-bartlett complaint against british airways - flights - departure uk - case 5884501 Resolver case 5884501 Complaint against british airways by lyn johnson-bartlett...

security terminal 5

Can anybody advise how to register a formal complaint against a particular member of staff at the Security checkpoint, for undue harassment on 21st October 2018 from Terminal 5 at approx 12 PM.

While we can all appreciate the need for vigilance and thoroughness at airport security, this Security Agent's sole aim appears to have been passenger harassment. While saying she was searching for liquids, she seemed to be more interested in checking every piece of paperwork and other quite obviously non-liquid contents of my hand baggage. Surely some common sense needs to be exercised by security.

In any case, her language was rude and offensive. This is simply unacceptable

It must be noted that the same bag was checked at the security gate in KLAS, like all hand baggages.

It seems that the lady was jealous of the fact I travelled First class with BA. In fact she concentrated her efforts, and nasty words, against the vanity pack - sealed, never opened - all first class passengers are given.

This is NOT a good welcome to the UK. Maybe a better training to your employees is needed.

Yours Sincerely
Claudio Cilli

• Ha
    Hatebadmanners!! Dec 13, 2018

Can you describe him/her as I have just had a distressing time with one particular member of staff but everyone seems to be aware of this extremely rude and quite unstable member of security. They forget about customer interface and treat us all like criminals. We are taking this incident extremely seriously. But judging by their reviews it seems generally bad with not much action taken by management.

• Ra
    Rami J Nov 07, 2019

I boarded a flight T5, on 28/11. As l was going though security and placed my items in the grey box provided. The grey boxes backed up. All my items fell on the floor, including my sunglass, landed face down. The lady behind the counter was rude and was not pleasant. She picked them up and said 'sorry'! I released my glasses had new screeches on them, and pointed this out, she said speck to 'Steven Barniele' known as 'Billy' head of security. He said I can go on to the web site and put in a claim. He lied! You can't. I put in a complaint by e-mail, and this is the answer l got back..

We are unable to offer a reimbursement, as the Manager on shift noticed that the sunglasses were in a severe scratched state which is not consistent with the tray drop that occurred. He believes that the sunglasses had scratches prior to security.
    We appreciate that this is not the response you were hoping for, however, we are unable to assist further in this matter.

Gayle Holland
    Customer Service Advisor
    Heathrow
    Bookings and upgrades: 0344 335 1000
    Airport enquiries: 0844 335 1801
    w: heathrow.com sm: twitter.com/heathrowairport

bad attitude and unfair service of an indian in tax service

My parents suffered a bad attitude and unfair service and bad attitude when they were going to get tax refund in airport, there is an Indian woman did! And it is unreasonable for her to withhold all of their tax form, as well as refuse to return tax though my family have the product in their hand! And she also gave a misguide of failing to get their products back which already checked to my parents. If your airport will not think highly of this case, the Heathrow would be better shut down!

theft

48931 One of the search office stole my gold 18 carat gold from my jewellery bag when searching it. He opened my big bag and opened that small bag containing the ring and other...

wheel chair assistance terminal 4 departure

My mother sayda jasmin khan was travelling to Dhaka to Bangladesh on flight BG 002 on Saturday the 6th October. She needed wheel chair assistanc because she can't walk with her left knee properly and can't lift heavy stuffs properly. I was very surprised to know that the lady who was pushing her wheelchair was very rude with her. She seemed very cold from the beginning. Her last name is pereira and first name starts with H most probably honoraria. I was trying to smile a her when I was seeing my mother off but she was very cold. But I wasn't bothered about that but what made me angry was she made my mother took out her hand luggage from underneath the wheelchair herself. Which was heavy for her. All the to the gate she was complaining and quote she was saying " we r human beings too. Your hand luggage and purse very heavy " . My mother's English is ok so she just apologised. But honestly I wouldn't have complained if it wasn't for the fact that she took out her luggage herself. I was very upset.

security

Using Fast Track 26 minutes through Gate 5. A bag was side lined and the idiot security guy took everything out without any explanation why the bag had been sidelined. No explanation of anything in the bag that gave rise to the stop and not even the oft used "Random search" was used. Told me to speak to his supervisor Mohammed. Another idiot! Refused to provide any info whatsoever! I travel a lot and LHR is one of the worst in the world, Manchester even worse and LGW not far behind. Making me think of using City airport to go to eg Dublin for future long haul flights. So much better there than the "idiots with attitude" we have here.