Emirates Airline / baggage claim!
My name is Salman Pervaiz. I traveled to Iran from Karachi via Dubai through Emirates (Flight No. EK603) on January 01, 2008. I lost my luggage when i arrived in Iran, Tehran and submitted my complain to airport staff. My complain no. is EK 26604. I received my luggage after three days. When i went to airline office, i was told that it opens only when flights arrive. So, i had to leave then. I went to Emirates office on January 10, 2008 and was told that my complaint will be settled in Pakistan. When i went to Pakistan office in Lahore, i was told that emirates office at lahore airport will deal with it. I AM DEEPLY DISTURBED. I belong to a working class and it can't be expected of me that my job suffer due to this.
More Emirates Airline Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Airlines - interview fraud 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - duty free rip off
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - avoid - dubai airport & emirates airlines group & dnata
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates & dnata & uae
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - loss due to late arrival of jet blue airline from detroit to boston on 25th sept 18
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - have a complaint about a recent flight, delays, no reply to complaints, no apologies, no compensation had to pay from my pocket to get home.