Porter Airlines Logo

Porter Airlines

Having problems with Porter Airlines?

1888 619 8622 (Customer Service)
+1 416 619 8622 (Customer Service)
+1 416 619 8584 (Baggage Claim)
+1 647 826 7094 (Lost & Found)
+1 855 372 1100 (Flights + Hotel)
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport

Complaints & Reviews

flights

My name is Shilah Griffiths
January 5th 2020, Confirmation number: GCELHX
I booked this flight in correspondence with the maritime bus (leaving at 4:50pm). Due to the delays- plane did not show up on time in St.john's cause us to be delayed. Due to this the bus left before I landed and now I have no way of getting to my destination (Moncton, NB) until Monday morning Jan.6th.
I spoke with the porter airlines in person and on the phone to see if they could help put me in a hotel for the night but the lady was very rude and wouldn't call the manager for me.
I would have never missed the bus if it wasn't for porters delayed flight and now I am stuck in this city no where to go.
I always fly with porter and I fly 3-5 times a year. I will not be choosing porter anymore. Customer service was miserable and it's sad that I can't get any help from you guys.

yul - ewr flight

I have had more than enough of Porter and unless there are substantial efforts to correct the current situation, I will never go on another flight with them and will urge everyone I know to do the same.

I have made a mistake in the dates for a round-trip flight from Montreal to New York (and that's on me), however what's unacceptable is that changing dates would cost more than the actual flight price, even after applying their laughable "credit". Not only that, canceling the flight would end up with me being charged instead of given a reimbursement/rebate! I understand the need to apply fees in this kind of situation, but they should be next to none considering I've booked this flight over two months in advance.

This isn't the first time Porter has shown their utter inability to cooperate with customers. On a past flight in May, a plane leaving from Toronto to Montreal was delayed by over six hours and I was told by the staff that I would get a compensation - something I've yet to receive.

I want my current flight to either be cancelled and refunded completely, as there have been absolutely zero cost from Porter's part, or to have the ability to change dates without paying a penny more than the difference in flight cost.

yul - ewr flight

• Complainant20091 Apr 02, 2019

The passenger, which has originating flight or the destination airport in the U.S. and Puerto Riko is entitled to alter the / cancel the flight reservation within 24 hours after it had been recieved by email / sms .

All claims, for refund or compensation, towards the direct offender has to be addressed within 1 year following the violation.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices