Electrolux Refrigerator / pathetic customer service associates and worst service
We had purchased refridgerator from this company second time cuz we wre quite happy with the product. How I wish we knew what kind of service they provide after their product is sold. Our compressor is not working and its since last two months we have issued a complaint number J 765. This complaint was raised on 21/10/07. Such a shame that till now this issue is not resolved. Mr Padmakar or mr prabhakar who is looking after this matter is telling me since last two months that he is not getting any compressor from the company. Besides, he is not ready to take the onus of the same. He had the wits to tell me that its company fault not my fault. I asked him are you working as a free lancer or for the company. He stated that 'Madam now you do what you want, I cannot help you?'. Eventually he asked me for one more day and committed that on 1st Jan it would be done. Till today its not done and now he is not even picking up the call. Is this the kind of service such company proivde being international brand. Nobody associated with this company, like their dealer, their ASC and the company itself is not ready to take the onus, so we customers are actually left nowhere to go!
Enough of this crap. Mr Padmakar, who doesnt even have the courtsey to answer the call and had the guts to disconnect my call. His assistant Miss meenaxi is tellin me, Sir is very busy he cannot speak to you, but he called me and told me to pass on this mesage to you that compressor is still not come from the company and we canot gurantee anything as of now. I asked him, how come he is not tellin me directly, she stated Sir is lil busy with his work and cant attend your call. I wondered thruout the day, sir is so busy that he doesnt have the time to attend my call but he has the time to call back his asst and let her kne the status. Is this the type of courtsey your agents provide. Is this the way to deal with the customer. I am in the customer service industry since last five days and even sometime we are not able to help customers immediatley, but we never worked like Mr Padmakar or Prrabhakar. Does he even have the understanding ot sense that what kind of negativity he is accumulating by doing such acts.
What a disappiontment? Being such a international brand such kind of service is provided by them.
More Electrolux Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Electrolux Induction Range - e15 error code - cooktop not working 
- Frigidaire - front load washer poorly engineered. 
- Electrolux India - pathetic customer service by electrolux 
- Electrolux Front Loader Washer & Dryer - % year warranty & dryer breaks 1.4 yrs into contract
- Electrolux - Washer & Dryer - rebate scam 
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - slide in range
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - freezer-fffh20f2qw 20 cf
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - brand new frigidaire (1 minute old) gas range purchased from the brick (thunder bay, ontario, canada) has non-functional broiler (will not light)
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - the entire gallery series
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - sxs refrigerator model # fghs2631pf4a lot # 00300863