[Resolved] eDreams / refund from double booking
As I explained I booked me and my brother on a flight only return to budapest from leeds and bradford aireport 19 august till 2 september and he was doubled booked within 24hours of me booking him I rang jet 2and they canceled him off to which iam still going and edreams took the money from my bank for him.. Even though jet2 had cancelled it. They also say that edreams shouldnt have taken the money for him meanwile I received an email regarding this matter however they said they would be a delay of 12 weeks. Iam dissapointed in the way this case has been handled. A lso my brother has paid his own money on the same flight at the same time so were is my money?.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
eDreams_en.'s Response, Jul 28, 2016
Thanks for creating this thread and giving us the opportunity to assist you.
We have contacted the airline in order to check for your refund. As the airline could state your refund is authorized, we will process now your refund back to your credit card which you used during the booking process.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Kevin - Customer Care
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- Vacaciones eDreams S. L - Shady Business Practices 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- [Resolved] eDreams - flight booking 
- eDreams - lack of service
- eDreams - airfare price
- eDreams - your booking reference number with edreams is 3321299898.
- Vacaciones eDreams - paid for tickets, none received