[Resolved] eDreams / refund from double booking

Denholme bradford, United Kingdom Review updated:

As I explained I booked me and my brother on a flight only return to budapest from leeds and bradford aireport 19 august till 2 september and he was doubled booked within 24hours of me booking him I rang jet 2and they canceled him off to which iam still going and edreams took the money from my bank for him.. Even though jet2 had cancelled it. They also say that edreams shouldnt have taken the money for him meanwile I received an email regarding this matter however they said they would be a delay of 12 weeks. Iam dissapointed in the way this case has been handled. A lso my brother has paid his own money on the same flight at the same time so were is my money?.

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Jul 28, 2016

Dear client,

Thanks for creating this thread and giving us the opportunity to assist you.
    We have contacted the airline in order to check for your refund. As the airline could state your refund is authorized, we will process now your refund back to your credit card which you used during the booking process.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
    Kind regards,

Kevin - Customer Care

An
Jul 27, 2016

Comments

Jul 28, 2016

Hi edreams I was wondering why I have to wait twelve weeks for a refund a sjet2 confirmed there was a double booking within 24 hours of each other on the same flight same time so I do expect that I will have to go to ombudsman if necessary yours sincerely miss a smythe