[Resolved] eDreams / mistake done by edreams employee cost me 700 euros and they don't want to resolve the issue

Belgrade, Yugoslavia Review updated:
Phone: 381641897391

I found eDreams through Skyscanner website. They are putting fake lowest prices over there so that they would receive as much visits from SkyScanner as possible, but when you click that price and SkyScanner transfer you to eDreams website miracle happens. Price went up just more then 100% up.

I've bought ticket with eDreams from Belgrade to New York two days before flight. Tomorrow I noticed that I have put wrong return date from New York and gave eDreams a call to try and change this. As I have already checked in they told me that it's not possible to change anything now, but that I should give them a call tomorrow and that they will change it for 135 additional euros. I gave them a call tomorrow and they told me that it cost 263 euros to change return date. After a lot of talking I just said ok change the return date for 263 euros and they confirmed that they will. As I went on the plane and came to New York I noticed that my credit card was charged for 263 euros and that they changed my flight from Belgrade instead return date from New York.

I tried to call them so that they can change their mistake, but they said that they don't want to change anything unless I pay more money which was ridiculous. I asked for official email for complaint, but they don't answer over the email. I then tried to solve the issue over phone and they told me that they will reply tomorrow over the email. They replied that they will not refund me and that it's not their problem. They send replies from "noreply" email so you cannot continue any further discussion. They don't record phone calls so their employees can freely make as many mistakes as they want and they will not be responsible for anything. They check if their employee made mistake by asking him "Have you made mistake". Very professional, right?

As I was in New York with no return ticket available I had to buy one way ticket for 421 euros on top of all this so basically their mistake costs me almost 700 euros.

Epilogue:
I'm short for almost 700 euros
eDreams don't want to have official email communication
eDreams don't want to provide phone call recording, because it's their mistake
eDreams can now charge me as much money as they want and easily can say that I have call them or do what ever they want with my credit card.
I have to block my credit card so they wouldn't charge anything if they need any additional money for they fraudulent operation.

I'll give my best to receive some compensation for my loss by their mistake or will dedicate my life to telling people around the world to stay away from eDreams!

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Dec 18, 2014

Hi MojaKancelarija,

Our agent Ezequiel has already contacted you by email requesting the bill of both airlines for your inbound flights. We can not proceed with any action without these proofs of purchase.

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Dec 19, 2014

Dear Dejan,

Sorry about our late reply. I have advised Ezequiel about your case and you'll be contacted shortly by him or other agent handling your case.

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Dec 23, 2014

Dear Dejan,

I'm delighted to confirm that, despite all the troubles, you have been eventually refunded according to the mistake regarding your ticket change. We'd like to apologize once more for the incidence and all the inconveniences you have gone through due to this issue. Thanks so much also for letting other users know about your case and resolution.

We remain at your full disposal for any further requests or queries.

Mo
Dec 14, 2014

Comments

• Mo
      19th of Dec, 2014

Hi Frank,

Thank you very much for reaching out.

I have sent the return ticket from New York to Belgrade and Ezequiel proposed refund for that ticket. Only thing left unclear is the change date fee that was suppose to be 135 euros, but was 263 euros because your employee made correction on the Belgrade departure date on 5th of December instead on return date which I have put for 12 of January, but wanted to return on 12 of December. As departure date was changed while I was on my connection flight to Istanbul it was more expensive then it was suppose to.

So I'm waiting the difference to be compensated as well.

Still haven't received reply regarding this.

Dejan Rakezic

• Mo
      19th of Dec, 2014

Dear Frank,

I have been contacted by Vanessa and have been refunded the full amount for my lose.

Thank you for your concern.

Dejan