Hayat Vacations Logo

Hayat Vacations

Having problems with Hayat Vacations?

Hayat Vacations Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
FriClosed
Sat9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hayat Vacations Customer Service. Initial Hayat Vacations complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hayat Vacations above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hayat Vacations. Discuss the issues you have had with Hayat Vacations and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Hayat VacationsI am complaining about hayat vacation

Hi, my name is alfie I have purchase last year and paid 20, 000 aed for vacation package, the total amount is 25, 750 - remaining is to be paid installment for 1 year, during this pandemic I called them informing that I counldn't able to continue the package, they offer me a refund but I need to deposit 25% then after 3 weeks they will refund the full amount, I did not deposit since they cannot able to send me any receipt. Last week I receive a call from ded that the company is closed

Please let me know iow should I refund my money tou can contact me from my mobile number [protected] or email me @alfie. [protected]@gmail.com

• Gr
      Greg Cañares Jul 27, 2020

We are having the same situation. If you have any update, please you can contact my wife @ [email protected] or [protected].

Jun 14, 2020

Hayat Vacations — Regarding fraud by giving membership

Dear sir/madam, I took Budget Family Membership (number HVAUH 200126) from Hayat Vacations in...

Jan 17, 2020

Hayat Vacations — hayat vacation

Hayat vacation is Fraud!!! be cautious. Hayat Vacations are not fulfilling the contractual benefits agreed...

Oct 03, 2019

Hayat Vacations — Fraud

Hayat Vacations Fraud Dear All, Please note that Hayat Vacations is completely fraud. They sell you the...