[Resolved] eDreams / misleading fees and
Name of the airline is hidden until payment is proceed. Ticket price is said to include fees and taxes what the buyer assumes to be airline's standard airport fees and taxes. Once the payment is accepted only, buyer discover the ticket price is actually much lower and the rest of the fees are simply edreams' ones. For instance, the purchase cost me 80EUR and only discovered after payment that the fee structure is 60EUR for the ticket and 20EUR for edreams. That is unacceptable to sale a product without explaining what it is and for what you pay.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
eDreams_en.'s Response, May 01, 2012
Good Morning EmmanuelMa,
When booking on eDreams, after selecting the flights you will see on the upper right corner the Itinerary where the Airline companies are shown. But from the first page the airline codes are always shown. We understand your concern about the price breakdown and will work on it.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us; we do appreciate honest feedback so we can continue to improve our services.
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- Vacaciones eDreams S. L - Shady Business Practices 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- [Resolved] eDreams - flight booking 
- eDreams - lack of service
- eDreams - airfare price
- eDreams - your booking reference number with edreams is 3321299898.
- Vacaciones eDreams - paid for tickets, none received