[Resolved] eDreams / fraud.

United States Review updated:

I tried several times to book a ticket for my sister, however I never succeeded. I always received an email saying 'Pending of Payment'. After endless emails with the agents, nothing was sorted out. They told me that all the flights I tried to book were reserved so I asked them to cancel all the flights and they assured me that they did, even though they debited the money from my bank account. I sent them many emails asking them about my money that they debited and asked them again to cancel all the reserved flights. After two weeks they never replied to me but I received a boarding pass the day before I was going to depart. I never received an email confirmation for this flight. I had a ticket that I didn't even know of. The same agent I talked to is now sending me emails advertising their flights, but she never bothered to send me an email confirmation for my ticket.
I filled a form of claim asking my money back, but the agent which was supposed to look at my case started ignoring me. He wasn't any help at all; he kept sending me the same email asking for more money for just a chance to get my airport tax back.
This whole thing has caused me a lot of stress and it has made an impact on me that I never want to book a flight online again. This company is just a fraud. Thank you.

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Apr 19, 2012

Good Morning,
    We would like to apolize for the inconvenicenes. Could you please send us an email to: edreams.onrep.[protected]@edreams.com We would like to look into the matter carefully and solve it for you as soon as possible.
    eDreams

• eDreams_en.'s Response, May 21, 2012

Hi Celestialove,

Please send us an email to: edreams.onrep.[protected]@edreams.com We would really like to look further into this issue. If you visit edreams.net the prices should alway be in American Dollars, if you visit eDreams.com you will see them in Euros, However we could have had a bug on the system, and would really appreciate if you let us know what page were you visiting. Also if you are in the United states, our phone numbers do work with exception of some Cell Phone companies, this is an issue that we are trying to fix asap.

eDreams

Mi

Comments

• Ce
      2nd of May, 2012

I am writing in regards to a flight that I purchased from their website.
    I went through the whole purchasing process with the amount posted in American dollars.
    In the end I put in my credit card number to pay for a ticket that was $1327.50, not euros.
    My receipt says that I was charged in euros, but I accepted to pay the same number but in dollars.

Also, the booking fee minus the flight fee does not seem to be correct either.

After researching this company online, I have found many people tell their experiences of being scammed by them.
    Why is it that their phone numbers in the website are invalid?

• Vi
      4th of Aug, 2012

I've made a reservation in your website. I've paid and I've confirmed the travel in the company agency... but a few days latter I went to ATM and your company did a second transaction for a second reservation that I've never maid! You took me 230, 52€ for that reservation and I want that money back real soon cause I did not made any second reservation!