eDreams / Flights. Booking reference [protected]

We booked our flights to Manaus in January. Sometime later the times were changed and we therefore requested a refund for the full amount. We were advised by email on 28 July that we were entitled to a refund. I subsequently called eDreams to obtain my refund and were told it would take 7-10 weeks to be refunded. When we did not receive the refund after this time I again contacted eDreams to be told there had been some issue and again this would be refunded in 7-10 weeks. Again this was not received. I contacts eDreams on 8 November and was told there had been an issue with the bank details you had for me. I was surprised that no one had contacted me to obtain these details. I was told the refund would be issued in the next 10 days however once again have not received my money. I have today contacted you again and been told that the bank details were not passed on. So again no one has bothered to contact me to advise me of this and had I not called in I would not have been advised and eDreams would have happily sat on my money. At no point have I been given an explanation as to why the refund hasn't been given or why no one contacted me.

Each phone call has lasted approximately 20 minutes to half hour at a cost to myself as eDreams have not bothered to get in touch.

I would like to know how you intend to resolve this issue and compensate me for the 5 months plus delay and the numerous phone calls I have had to make.

I can be contacted on [protected] or [protected]@yahoo.com