Menu

reviews & complaints

Byahe Pinoy Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Byahe Pinoy at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Byahe Pinoy. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Byahe Pinoy complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest Byahe Pinoy reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
G
10:41 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Byahe Pinoy My refund

I have booked a ticket on August and my ticket was been cancelled due to the pandemic I have been promised many time that i will get my money supposedly end of April then moved to May, June, July and now August i have send emailed ang phoning most of the time again they promised that i will get my money on August 2, 2021.
Booking no. 75RFG6 philippine Airline

S
9:41 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Don't trust this travel agency! If you are an OFW in the Uk, don't book your flights with this company. I've had enough of them. I booked my flight in January but Im flying out in May for my daughter's debut in the Philippines. I booked with them because I thought that their prices are OK. The agent was good on the phone nad she took my payment and said...

Read full review of Byahe Pinoy and 9 comments
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Byahe Pinoy contacts