[Resolved] eDreams / flight booking

penypwll, boatside,hay-on-wye, hay on wye, United Kingdom Review updated:

flight ref [protected]
booking has been made for Mr. william john harrison and mrs lina cornelia goedkoop., for unknown reasons the names of the passengers have been changed, doubling the surnames. We cannot make contact with you by phone as the waiting time is endless. I cannot find a email contact number either for edreams. I am almost 80 years old, very hard of hearing and unable to handle the stress of this. I will be refused on the flight because of the names disaster, you must have a way to help us instead of the phone.

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Jan 26, 2016

Daer Reviewer14291,

Thank you for your post and allowing us the opportunity to assist you on the matter.

We have already escalated your comments to one of our agents who will check the history of your booking and contact you via e-mail shortly.

Warm regards.
    Nicole - eDreams

Re
Jan 25, 2016

Comments

• Ia
      Jan 31, 2016

Regarding bookings MLQ8JZJLEJZ, DHYYYYIT2R7B & TNF68GKQEE3X. eDreams reference number: 1377662539, 1377693907 and 1377644497, 3 different bookings. When we downloaded return boarding passes baggage was not included even though it had been payed for. Called edreams (@ over £1 a minute) advised to pay for return luggage and edreams would reimburse. It was cheaper to pay online £31.44 which I did 3 days before flying back for 4 people. First of all how come 3 different bookings have this mistake. 1 I can accept, 2, very unlikely. But 3, no way. Secondly why should we have to pay again especially as edreams work closely with Ryanair? Anyway I contacted edreams and they asked for a receipt which I didn't have so sent them proof of purchase from my bank. edreams would not accept this and sent me another email asking for a receipt!! I replied and again told them and would have to accept confirmation from my bank. edreams accept they had not included luggage for return trip therefore why are they being so difficult. Bottom line is we payed for a product which never materialised. I have not heard from edreams since 05/01/2015. Come on edreams you owe me £125.37!!!