Having problems with Eldo Coaches?

Eldo Coaches Customer Service Contacts

+27 861 135 367 (Call Center)
+27 112 139 953 (Head Office)
+27 112 139 954 (Head Office)
+27 112 139 955 (Head Office)
316 Farm, Lenasia Road R554, Eikenhof
Eldo Offices

Durban Station
Office 3, Durban Station Lower Level, NMR Ave, Durban, 4001

Park Station Johannesburg
Main Park Station Building, CNR. Rissik & Leyds Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg

Pretoria Station

Tourist Centre, 60 Park Rd, Willows, Bloemfontein, 9301

East London Station STR
50 Station Street, East London CBD, East London

Port Elizabeth Railway Station
262 Cape Rd, Millpark, Port Elizabeth, Railway Station, Port Elizabeth.

Signet Terrace Lenasia
Shop 33, Signet Terrace Shopping Centre, CNR. Gemsbok & Robin Street, Lenasia Ext1, Lenasia, 1821

Queenstown

Shop G01 Ushaka Marine World, 01 Bell Street, Durban
Landline: +27 313 373 103

White House
Contact Person: Shiraz
Shop 16, Whitehouse Centre, CNR of Mahatma Ghandi, Stanger and Chief Albert Luthuli Streets
Landline: +27 325 512 412

E-Ticket Net
Contact Person: Mr. Louis N. Isimah
446 Smith Street, CNR. Broad/Smith and West Street Durban
Landline: +27 313 042 908

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Eldo Coaches Customer Service. Initial Eldo Coaches complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Eldo Coaches above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Eldo Coaches. Discuss the issues you have had with Eldo Coaches and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Eldo CoachesI bought 3 tickets from Eldo now I want to cancell

I bought 3 tickets from Eldo via shoprite now I wnat to cancell then I am told that I should call and tries to call and my calls were never answered until the day .On the 8th of November I bought 3 tickets and the bus left us at park station with my kids and never got any help when instead I was treated like a trash no one ever cared about us not knowing even the place.Even now no one is picking up calls then how do we cancell in this case because simingle you don't have contact center

Eldo CoachesStaff members at park station jhb

On Friday, 4th December 2020 I booked a 21:00 but it came an hour late and the staff was rude, one the staff member refused me entry and dragged me out of the bus like someone who didn't pay because I wanted to go in with my hand luggage. 3 buses left me and my daughter because of the inconvenience of the staff. I don't understand why men are this abusive even at their workplace and I believe no one should touch me in this time of covid 19 attacking us.

Nov 07, 2020

Eldo Coaches — Terrible service of eldo coaches they are robbing the public!!!

Jhb to dbn on the 22h00 bus, got there via and uber, I had a small box and a handbag, the guy loading the...

Eldo CoachesRefund

I'm Patricia Soqele waiting for my refund, it seem you don't refund your costomer as I read or viewed the costomer who are still waiting for their money, this is not fair for your costomers to wait 2 or 6 months for our money if it's like these that means you don't care about us as your customers, if don't refund me give me my ticket back so I use it again for my trip to Cape Town by the 21st March 2020 to 31st March if you don't give back money, your service is soooooo poor you are just after money to be rich, you will answer to God for our tears because we also work hard to make make ends meet n we support your business but you treat us like these, other companies like they do refunds without a hassle.

Feb 20, 2020

Eldo Coaches — refund

On the 25th October 2019 I booked 5 tickets with Eldo coaches. One from Kakamas to Jhb for the 12th December...

Feb 08, 2020

Eldo Coaches — refund

we would like to lay a complain about our refund, we have been waiting for more then 3 month to get our money...

Dec 19, 2019

Eldo Coaches — bus driver didn't drop my son off at the terminal

My son boarded the bus which was supposed to arrive at 9pm from the Midrand Ultra. This bus was supposed to...

Eldo Coachesservice and late arrival

Eldo Coaches from Pretoria to Durban. The bus did not make it to bosman station we had to catch a connecting bus to midrand. The bus arrived late and we had to change buses. We got into a bus that toilet door couldn't close, the aircon was not working and we arrived 2 hours later than we were supposed to. The biggest mistake was to buy a return ticket. We got to the bus station to wait for a bus for about one hour, my bus ticket was for comfort but I travelled with express. I'm disappointed

Nov 22, 2019

Eldo Coaches — drivers

Today, the 22 November 2019 at 8:15 am I was driving on Nelson Mandela Boulevard outbound when a ‘Eldo...

Eldo Coacheslack of empathy & broken facilities

In an Eldo coaches bus heading to Capetown from Johannesburg today 29/10/19 departure time 19:00hrs.

Asked the driver to turn off the AC as I am travelling with a child and mildly put on the heater so as to not offend the other clients.
          Man just looked at me and passed me as though I'm a tree trunk.
          Eight now we are sitting in the blistering cold, child is coughing, where do they get these non customer care trained drivers?

Secondly the latrine facility door doesn't close at all.
          People here dong their private business with the door that keeps swinging open with all sorts of odors happening.
          This us appalling, disgusting.
          I will not recommend this bus to anybody.

Eldo Coachesbus being late

Our son booked a bus from Pietermaritzburg to Pretoria leaving Pmb at 2pm. The bus only arrived at 2.30. However the bus only left Pietermaritzburg at 3.45. Apparently they were waiting for passengers that had been left behind in Durban. Our son will only arrive in Pretoria around 12 midnight.
            Very disappointing. First and last time we will be using Eldos coaches.

Oct 23, 2019

Eldo Coaches — price

Hi I checked the price for a bus ticket. Which is from capetown to Johannesburg, departure time 23:00. ...

Oct 19, 2019

Eldo Coaches — bus for mthatha to cape town

Good Day With deep anger, frustration, and great disappointment from a very excessive poor customer service...

Oct 13, 2019

Eldo Coaches — unfriendly, inconsiderate eldo driver!!!

Eldo Coach Service Number EC3375 From Cape Town Sat 2 Oct 2019 at 11am - Pretoria Station arrival 5:40am My...

Eldo Coachesair conditioning

The bus's airconditioning is not working and no one is apologizing for that.The external temperature is 30 degrees.We are being roasted on this bus from mthatha to cape town. Moreso it spent more than 30minutes at ultra city waiting for a special passenger despite the extremely heat .The drivers are not saying anything.There is not even a curtning which we can use to abate the direct sunlight.

Aug 12, 2019

Eldo Coaches — not being picked up, ticket booked aa1nyv01, client services not getting back to me, transferring call to phone not being answered

I am very upset. I waited for Eldo coaches to pick me up from Tugela engen station in natal at 11am. Ticket...

May 22, 2019

Eldo Coaches — disgusting state of the toilets and reception area of eldo bus service

Good day, My wife booked a trip to George on Tuesday to George, and we found the following issues: 1. Bu...

May 03, 2019

Eldo Coaches — services

On the 15th of April 2019 I paid a return ticket for my child[ son] in Eldo coaches office Mthatha a sum of...

Jan 04, 2019

Eldo Coaches — lost baggage / incompetent staff

Catching a bus from Bloemfontein to east London. I have no problem with the bus being late but giving my bag...

East London
                Jan 04, 2019

Eldo Coaches — bus service

Good day. Today at 2:30 am I got on one of your coaches in Springbok heading to Potchefstroom. We bought two...