eDreams / booking and refunding
I have been so angry and I would use puppy for the word I really want to use in my post.
As a consumer I have never been this puppy indignant. I have booked a round flight from Barcelona to Chengdu on this puppy agency website called "edreams". First I cannot pay on this puppy website even my credit card works everywhere else. And then I received a puppy email telling me the online payment is not successful and I should make a bank transfer to their account and provide the transfer document to them so they can process my booking. I made the puppy transfer to their puppy account and sent the transfer document to the email address they asked me to send on 28/May/2015. Nobody ever puppy replied. Several days later I called the service and I were told the price has increased to 1000 euros and whether I want to continue booking or refund. Obviously I wanted refund. The agent sent me email to fill my account information which I did. On 04/June/2015 I received email telling me they are processing my refund and I was told I would receive my puppy refund in 10 working days, by the way, this is the first time I ever receive an email reply from this puppy company. And now three weeks have past, still no money on my puppy account. Besides, it seems they never reply the email forcing you to call their puppy service costing 1.53 pound per minute. I have googled the puppy company and I am not the only victim. How this puppy company could run for years is beyond my imagination. Now I only want my puppy money back but it looks more realistic praying for world peace. This puppy company is puppy horrible!
Just post this complaint to warning people never use this puppy company ever again, trusting this puppy company is at least one of the most regretful decision I have ever made in my puppy life. edreams is enightmare! If I know where their puppy office is, I swear to Lucifer I would go to make a puppy mess!
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - cancel reservation 
- eDreams - double payment charged from credit card
- eDreams - overcharged for ticket
- eDreams - worst customer service possible
- eDreams - fraud - edreams kept my money and still has my money but I got no ticket or service
- eDreams - booking changes