eDreams / booking and refunding

1 Toulouse, France Review updated:

I have been so angry and I would use puppy for the word I really want to use in my post.
As a consumer I have never been this puppy indignant. I have booked a round flight from Barcelona to Chengdu on this puppy agency website called "edreams". First I cannot pay on this puppy website even my credit card works everywhere else. And then I received a puppy email telling me the online payment is not successful and I should make a bank transfer to their account and provide the transfer document to them so they can process my booking. I made the puppy transfer to their puppy account and sent the transfer document to the email address they asked me to send on 28/May/2015. Nobody ever puppy replied. Several days later I called the service and I were told the price has increased to 1000 euros and whether I want to continue booking or refund. Obviously I wanted refund. The agent sent me email to fill my account information which I did. On 04/June/2015 I received email telling me they are processing my refund and I was told I would receive my puppy refund in 10 working days, by the way, this is the first time I ever receive an email reply from this puppy company. And now three weeks have past, still no money on my puppy account. Besides, it seems they never reply the email forcing you to call their puppy service costing 1.53 pound per minute. I have googled the puppy company and I am not the only victim. How this puppy company could run for years is beyond my imagination. Now I only want my puppy money back but it looks more realistic praying for world peace. This puppy company is puppy horrible!
Just post this complaint to warning people never use this puppy company ever again, trusting this puppy company is at least one of the most regretful decision I have ever made in my puppy life. edreams is enightmare! If I know where their puppy office is, I swear to Lucifer I would go to make a puppy mess!

He
Jun 24, 2015

Comments

• Op
      7th of Jul, 2015

Dear HenryHwang,

We are very sorry you have had that puppy experience :)

We would kindly remind you that you can find the relevant information on how our company works, the alternative channels for contacting us and our head office address published in read and accepted while booking eDreams term&conditions as in a FAQ section of our official web site.
    Being a global company we run some random checks in order to ensure our customers a secure shopping on-line. Unfortunately, the system assigned a bank transfer as a unique form of payment for your booking request. As known, the fare changes constantly and we are unable to ensure the ticket cost would not change to the time funds are reflected on our account.
    Please provide us your booking reference replying a private message we sent you, so that we can look into and advice on status of the recovery bank transfer.

Warm regards,

Nicole
    eDreams - Customer Care team.