[Resolved] eDream / wouldn't give back the money.

Hong Kong

I am just absolutely furious after few attempts of calling their customer service. Every time I was told that I would get a response within 48 hours. But nothing happens.
On April 23, I booked a flight to Manila Ref#: [protected]
On April 29, I got an email saying my booking is cancelled that I need to rebook.
So I chose not to book through Edream and I booked through another agent.
After ONE month on May 25, I got an email saying the flight is now confirmed and they just charge my credit card. Now I have two bookings under same name flying to Manila with CEBU airline.
I called several times saying they cannot cancel my flight and rebook themselves and charge my money again.
The worse thing is customer is no use. They don't know how to deal with this. All they can do is saying whatever is on the hand book and just kept repeating saying they will get back to me within 48hours. BUT THEY DON"T, THEY NEVER DID. Edream please take this seriously and get my money as I think you are a scam and steals money.

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Oct 24, 2017

Hi Jiya38125

Thank you for your message and apologies for the delayed response.

I can see that your travel date has already passed, however if you still required assistance, can you please submit a ticket below:

Best regards,
    Christos - Customer care.

Ji