Edgars / unhappy customer
I sent an email and still waiting for a response. . . I sent a mail on wednesday and i was told it would take 48 hours to get back to me and im still waiting so i thought i would share it on this sight for a faster response.
I would like to mention an incident that happened last night (Tuesday 21 july 2015) roughly around 18:40pm while i was in your edgars store at bay west mall. I am a very unhappy customer!
What are your policies on a customer getting injured on your premises because of your negligence? The reason for me asking this is the following:
I stood on the security tag which pierced through my boot and into my foot, causing a puncture wound and profuse bleeding. This might not have happened if there were staff members on the floor at the time as my sister and i were looking for someone to assist us to open up the changing room and ask about a shoe size and there was no one in sight.
After piercing my foot and shouting still no one had come, i had to walk around with my foot bleeding while my sister which is in a wheel chair has to look for assistance. I only got a plaster and now have to fund for a tetanus vaccination and not to mention the pain.
This is a health and safety issue – sharp objects lying around injuring customers. It’s a customers right to a safe environment.
I will consider other course of corrective action if you do not respond to my injury in a satisfactory way.
More Edgars Complaints & Reviews
- Edgars - black friday cell phone sale 
- Edgars - cellphone insurance
- Edgars - my wife and I were extremely embarrassed and humiliated by edgars
- Edcon - poor service 
- Edgars - unblocked account 
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - horrible shopping experience - blue route tokai
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - racist incident
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - cell phone
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - r600 promo voucher
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - trading hours