Edgars / unhappy customer

South Africa
Bay West Mall
Good day

I sent an email and still waiting for a response. . . I sent a mail on wednesday and i was told it would take 48 hours to get back to me and im still waiting so i thought i would share it on this sight for a faster response.

I would like to mention an incident that happened last night (Tuesday 21 july 2015) roughly around 18:40pm while i was in your edgars store at bay west mall. I am a very unhappy customer!

What are your policies on a customer getting injured on your premises because of your negligence? The reason for me asking this is the following:

I stood on the security tag which pierced through my boot and into my foot, causing a puncture wound and profuse bleeding. This might not have happened if there were staff members on the floor at the time as my sister and i were looking for someone to assist us to open up the changing room and ask about a shoe size and there was no one in sight.

After piercing my foot and shouting still no one had come, i had to walk around with my foot bleeding while my sister which is in a wheel chair has to look for assistance. I only got a plaster and now have to fund for a tetanus vaccination and not to mention the pain.

This is a health and safety issue – sharp objects lying around injuring customers. It’s a customers right to a safe environment.

I will consider other course of corrective action if you do not respond to my injury in a satisfactory way.
Jul 27, 2015