eBayextremedeals2014 - running shoes

Vendor shipped shoes to me that were not accurate on the size (US 11M); the shoes were at least one to two sizes too small, and, nowhere on his Ebay site was it EVER mentioned that the Saucony shoes, which I paid him $89.99, ran smaller than the size marked on the tag. I sent the shoes back to Amazon, where he had purchased them (I was not aware at the time that this vendor did not take back purchases). Amazon gave me an RA# and the shoes were delivered back to them.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Lebanon, TN I called and stated that my account had not been credited so that I could get my wife the CORRECT size shoe, but was informed that the VENDOR was credited with the return compensation! I have tried to get a replacement shoe, but the vendor is rude and non-communicative. He now has DOUBLE the amount paid for the returned shoes to Amazon! He kept my money and was ALSO reimbursed by Amazon! He is dishonest and deceitful. I am surprised Ebay allows him to treat consumers like this! I have complained to the Better Business Bureau, and, have an inquiry into the TN State Attorney General's Office in the form of a fraudulent complaint.

Ma