eBay / overcharged for sale
I put my car up for sale. It was in bad shape so was being sold 'as is'. I sold the car for $200. Then ebay had the effrontery to charge me about $40., which I expected and another $90. for...who knows what. Of course my complaint landed on deaf ears. My argument that the car only sold for $200. did not seem to warrant a reply...bottom line, I got about $60. for the car. NEVER AGAIN!!!...It did not seem to cut any ice with them that their charge was unreasonable. As long as they got their blood money, that's all that counted.
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - employee & a vendor 
- eBay - I am complaining about ebay customer service. 
- eBay - ebay is intolerant and discriminatory toward it's sellers
- eBay - sunnybunny37 
- eBay - I sent back fuel pumps back and have no refund yet.