Dunkin Donuts / terrible customer service
I have been a customer at this establishment for the past 8 months, and have been shown total disrespect by the employees. One in particular, who may know be the manager or supervisor has taken upon himself to make rude comments to me while going through the drive through, waited online inside, has not provided me with my complete order, and has not given me back the full amount of change I am do to receive. The "gentleman" I am speaking of, is tall, African American who was working on the night of 8/31/2008 at the Dunkin Donuts in Hyde park, New York. I feel the company needs to take deceive action in this matter, before they lose any more customer to his rude and in competent behavior, as either a manager or supervisor!
More Dunkin Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service 
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed? 
- Dunkin' Brands - horrible service and horrible food!
- Dunkin' Brands - customer service 
- Dunkin' Brands - every time go with son get a coolatta the machine is off for cleaning.
- Dunkin Donuts - unethical behavior
- Dunkin' Brands - highland ny dunkin donuts.. I was there with my family and there is no restroom