Having problems with Baja Fresh?

+1 866 452 4252 (Customer Care)
9311 E Via De Ventura
Scottsdale, Arizona

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Baja Fresh.

Complaints & Reviews

Baja Freshfalse advertising

Is this false advertising? receipts from every baja fresh thanks you for the visit and encourages you to "come again" by going to their feedback website and get $2.00 off next purchase of $10 or more after filling the survey.

Total lie, when I visit the website it is "no longer taking surveys"

Why print that on the receipt if it's not true. I love baja fresh and my family and I have been going to their restaurants since the early 90's.
It's not the the $2.00 coupon discount it is the principle of it. I'm disappointed.

Baja Freshcomplaint about quality

I bought a steak burrito and shrimp chile lime salad from your restaurant store# 30632. It was an order to take out. When we got home to eat our dinner, my wife was not happy as she found out the burrito barely had any steak in it, just vegetables.
    Your food is not cheap, and I have no problem paying for a decent burrito if only i get a fair deal back for what I paid for. Needless to say, my wife barely ate her burrito and we both were not happy. I have attached a copy of my receipt.

I have been a loyal customer for maybe over 15 years, and I hope your service and excellent food doesn't change.

thanks,
    Halim Karam

complaint about quality

Baja Freshservice

I ordered chicken nachos on their online website, I payed for that. I never got a confirmation number on my email, therefore I called the restaurant to make sure they received my order. The guy that answered the phone said no, that the website was down, and that I wasn't going to get charged for the food. So I decided to go to the restaurant and just order instead, but ofcourse when I was about to pay again the lady said they weren't taking credit cards at the moment so it was cash only, so I never got anything and left. Later that day i saw on my statement from my bank that i got charged for the item. I called the restaurant again the day after which was Saturday and a lady answered the phone and I explained the whole situation and she rudely talking to me made it seem I was lying and she would have to talk to the boss. On monday I called and finally got a hold of a supervisor and he was nice, he said he would call me back for a refund, but first he would find out what happened first. I still haven't gotten a call back and I really don't like to pay for something I didn't get, so I still want my refund.!

Baja Freshburrito

I just went to your restaurant in Bras Basah and bought a takeaway burrito and as I sat down to eat it I found a hair in my burrito. I am extremely put off and I cannot eat the rest of my food so my money has also been wasted. This is highly disappointing and I expect more from your establishment. I cannot even return to the restaurant and show them the hair because I am extremely busy and can't travel back there just for that. I wish you could resolve this.

burrito

Nov 25, 2018

Baja Fresh — customer experience

An issue happened with a free taco coupon and I was trying to explain it to the cashier. He was immediately...

Sep 07, 2018

Baja Fresh — salad and dressing

I ordered 50 worth of food and usually we get great service and everything is always right . I got the...

Aug 15, 2018

Baja Fresh — service and customer service

On 8/15/2018 at 7:03 Pm. I went into store 078 to Order Dinner, I spoke to a Jose C from the store, I asked...

Baja Freshonline catering order

Order numbers: [protected]. & [protected]. I acknowledge that I made an error on the time with the first order but the second order was not ready at the agreed upon time (2:20pm). After acknowledging my error and pointing out theirs they started on my order. 10 minutes after my arrival the orders were packed up " supposedly ready to go". Once I got to my destination and began to serve my hungry guest I realize we had no cilantro and onions on the tacos for the party platter and the two taquito plates were not assembled as requested. In short was a disaster to serve my guest the dry plan tacos and the incomplete taquito platter ( taquitos thrown together in one box not as requested. I spent a lot of mone and was truly dissatisfied with order. I am not sure if I will return to this location again. And I will not recommend to my family and friends. I decided to write to give restaurant a chance to correct the problem before posting a negative review on yield. Feel free to forward this to the necessary parties to contact me.

Baja Fresh — Inside store

While waiting for my order, sitting at table in back, the door leading to entrance to kitchen with window wa...

Baja Fresh — rude service, mean managers

baja fresh has very RUDE service there. The owner or manager who I think is arab has treated me and my...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices