Dunkin Donuts / no donut selection

1 Transit RdDepew, NY, United States Review updated:

I was very dissatisfied with the selection of donuts at the Dunkin Donuts location that just recently opened up on Transit Rd near Losson Rd. I wanted to buy a dozen donuts and the selection to choose from was terrible. I went into that location at about 3PM on a Sunday. How does the store expect to stay open and sell donuts all day if there is not a good selection to choose from? I was very disappointed with choosing to go to a Dunkin Donuts store versus a Tim Hortons. I do not think I will be back in the future to buy donuts at a Dunkin Donuts store. There was not even a manager on site to talk to about this. Very poor customer service.

Comments

Up
  17th of May, 2010

this happened all the time at the ONLY 24 hour DD in my area, not just on sunday, but coincidentially i noticed that sunday afternoons, you had better like the plain Dunkin, cuz that's about all they have.

Mr
  29th of Jul, 2010

This isn't complaint material. This is like complaining that a store sells Pepsi and doesn't sell Coke or complaining that you can't get a piece of pizza at McDonalds. Thread closed.