Dunkin Donuts / no donut selection
I was very dissatisfied with the selection of donuts at the Dunkin Donuts location that just recently opened up on Transit Rd near Losson Rd. I wanted to buy a dozen donuts and the selection to choose from was terrible. I went into that location at about 3PM on a Sunday. How does the store expect to stay open and sell donuts all day if there is not a good selection to choose from? I was very disappointed with choosing to go to a Dunkin Donuts store versus a Tim Hortons. I do not think I will be back in the future to buy donuts at a Dunkin Donuts store. There was not even a manager on site to talk to about this. Very poor customer service.
More Dunkin Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service 
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed? 
- Dunkin' Brands - customer service 
- Dunkin' Brands - every time go with son get a coolatta the machine is off for cleaning.
- Dunkin Donuts - unethical behavior
- Dunkin' Brands - highland ny dunkin donuts.. I was there with my family and there is no restroom
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service