Dri*dr Kaspersky / fraulent charge

United States Review updated:

A fraudukent charge for $299.75 has been placed on our school credit card for Kaspersky Internet Security. This is a product that is available directly from Kaspersky for $79.95. It has not been ordered nor has it been received. DRI is Digital River . I can not tell by their website if it is a legitimate business or just a scam.

Comments

• Al
      Dec 28, 2013

where my package for 2013 .it is not on my computer for more than 3 months????I tried a lots to contact no answer .PLEASE I NEED MY RIGHTS RESTORE IT UNTIL THE END OF MY CONTRACT. I DO NOT WANT ANY KIND OF TREATMENT WITH YOU .
    THANKS

• Vi
      Aug 15, 2018
    Kaspersky Lab - kesparsky antivirus no acctivting
    India

Kaspersky antivirus- the number is the 7FT6R-C2ZHX-785ZC-HV12M for1 year, from last 10 years. the number is not activated. the reply is over-activated am running the trial version on one computer 300 days still balance.plz help out.

vinod Chadha

• Su
      Aug 20, 2018
    Kaspersky Lab - Non Receipt of renewal of licence
    CHOWARI

Dear sir/Madam

Pl ref no CCAFDIABK3051GADJMASQ7 Dt. 21 Apr 2018 .
    An amount 0f Rs 509.15 was paid to your company for renewal of antivirus.
    The same has not been renewed till now. You r requested to do the needful .
    Why the licence is not renewed .As it is not shown in my system, pl try to solve this problem at fast.

Thanks

( Suresh kumar )

• Ro
      Sep 01, 2018
    Kaspersky - Kasperky antivirus software
    Mexo City
    Mexico

The software is blocking several links including face and other sites. I tried to delete from my lap but is protecting itself and refers to a page is open but is not. I am not happy with your product. PLeas let me know how to delet it from my lap. Thanks.

• Da
      Sep 06, 2018
    Kaspersky - ID INC000008448704
    abingdon
    England, Cotswolds
    United Kingdom

ive had this problem since fri 3/11/17 support send me email what to do i sent stuff back not sure if its right or wrong nobody comes back to for a day or so to let me know if its right and what to do next can i get my money back if they cant fix it and i will buy bit defender
    thanks

• Se
      Sep 19, 2018
    Kaspersky - kaspersky internet security
    India

I have ordered product but i didint get my activation key
    my order number is 27974847162

• El
      Oct 15, 2018
    Kaspersky - kaspersky internet seurity
    Philippines

august 1, 2017

we already paid through credit card but we didnt received an email for verification code

may i request for the verification code?

• Na
      Oct 22, 2018
    Kaspersky - Database Update Problem
    Islambad
    Pakistan

Dear,
    I install your antivirus about one and half month before but I face continue Database Update Problem. When update the antivirus they stop 86% (6.86MB) and show error (Update Failed) so antivirus cannot properly working.
    Please tell me solution.

Sherwood Park
    Alberta
    Canada
    [protected]@ymail.com

I received my credit card invoice today and I have been charged $111.04 for Kaspersky Lab. This has not been authorized by myself and demand that we receive credit immediately.
    The actual amount is $79.99 x 1.38817352 = $111.04

The name is DRI*KASPERSKY LAB MINNETONKA MN on May 27, 2017.

My name is Michael Varley Sherwood Park, AB Canada

• Sh
      Nov 11, 2018
    Kaspersky - Kaspersky Antivirus
    Abu Dhabi
    United Arab Emirates
    trutech.ae

Dear Sir/Madam,

For the past few days we are facing an issue with Kaspersky Antivirus. Our website gets blocked with the following error which was actually working fine before.This happens only with the Kaspersky Antivirus.Request you to help in this regard.

Error : HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic

Please find the attached snap for the same.

• Vi
      Nov 12, 2018
    Kaspersky - activation code untrusted certificate
    mumbai
    India

I have installed kaspersky certificate which has been provided by kaspersky itself..
    but it still showing untrusted certificate error while activating the licence code

• Sw
      Nov 14, 2018
    Kaspersky - Anti-Virus
    Kolkata
    kaspersky.co.in

The Activation Code which has been provided with the pack is showing invalid. Therefore I am not being able to activate my account. This code is valid for 3 years. So please provide me with an immediate solution. Otherwise my whole money spent behind it will get absolutely wasted.

• Je
      Nov 21, 2018
    Kaspersky Lab - Kapersky Security
    Zanesville
    Ohio

Withdrew 117.00 from my acct w/o authorization w/no explanation of time or anything else.How long am I paid up for?
    [protected]@gmail.com ([protected]@(YH)
    Have been w/Kaspersky for quite some time now so I am owed an explanation of charge.