Kaspersky Lab

Fri:8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Dri Kaspersky LabUnauthorized credit card charges

Although I cancelled my DRI Kaspersky Lab account at least five years ago for Internet Protection Service, unfortunately on July 21, 2020, my Credit Card was debited $84.99, by the name, "Orderfind.com Mn, " on behalf of DRI Kaspersky.

I don't have an account with DRI Kaspersky Lab and didn't authorize their company, with "Orderfind.com Mn, " to debit $84.99 against my Credit Card.

Please have DRI Kaspersky Lab cancel my account and have $84.99 refunded or credited to my Credit Card. Kaspersky Lab's USA Phone Number is, +[protected].

Kaspersky LabUnauthorized credit card charges

I completely deleted my entire kaspersky account, and removed the application from my computer several months ago. Because I completely deleted my account, I cannot log in. This morning kaspersky charged my credit card $39.99. I called their billing number, and waited on hold for twenty minutes. They do not answer their billing number. I also wrote a message to them on their official contact form on the web site, but they have not answered that, either. Kaspersky is a scam. Avoid this company. Do not ever give them your credit card number.

Kaspersky Internet SecurityPoor customer service/overcharge

I used the trial version of Kaspersky's Internet Security and liked it, so I decided to purchase the license for three computers. According to the company's web site, the purchase price had been reduced from $79.95 to $49.95. I clicked on the "Purchase" button and checked out, hoping that at checkout the reduction in price would be reflected.

It was not.

I was charged full price.

I contacted customer service (an Indian call center) and was told I would receive a refund for the difference. A week later I received an e-mail message informing me I had received a refund, but it was not for the full price difference -- it was a PARTIAL refund. When I called customer service (again - in India) the representative did not know why I had been given only a partial refund, and I could not speak with anyone who knew. The representative informed me he would put in a request for the remaining portion of the refund and I would receive an e-mail message at a later date regarding the company's decision about the request.

I asked if anyone could call me, or if there was anyone I could speak to at that time, who could tell me why I only received a partial refund. I was informed that Kaspersky does not contact customers and there is no one I can speak to.

Too bad. This could be a really good product, but false advertising is against the law. I wonder if Kaspersky will have someone contact me when I file a complaint with the Attorney General?

Kaspersky.com — Fraud of credit card

On 11-21-09 in the middle of the night someone used my bank card to purchase something from Kaspersky.com. We...