Menu
Kaspersky Lab
reviews & complaints

Kaspersky Lab
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

159 complaints
38 resolved 121 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Kaspersky Lab. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
3:03 am EST

Kaspersky Lab - Kaspersky total security

I applied for Kaspersky total security on 8 January 2021 as my license expired. Hence, a sum of rs.1826.25 was debited to avenues... Ref. No. Igakfivwf2 from state bank of India, Chennai 600020. I did not receive any activating code and so could not activate it… Hence, I request the payment of my money to be returned to me as the activating code was not received by me and I could not install the security.
K. Srinivasan

C
10:28 am EST

Kaspersky Lab - Unauthorized credit card charge

on credit card statement it states DRI*Kaspersky Lab orderfind.com IRL £49.99 date charged 22 November 2020
I no longer need this, having purchased a Kaspersky total security package for 10 devices in 2020. 3VD8G-4ZEXJ-GWNB1-2GQBS

Please refund the money to my credit card account
Mr Colin C Vanstone

M
5:23 pm EST

Kaspersky Lab - Unauthorized credit card charges

DRI Kaspersky Lab orderfind.com 114.77$ was charged to my VISA CARD. I did not authorize this. I have no idea what this is about.

I already have Kaspersky Total Security installed. Some guy called me from Kaspersky on Tuesday November 10, inquiring about my Kaspersky. He said he would call me Thursday but never did. The number was [protected]. Now I receive this bill.

B
12:59 pm EST

Kaspersky Lab - Over charged my credit card

On 6/16/20 I was charged $95.39 and again on 9/17/20.
I was charged o my discover card on both dates. I don't recall allowing any charges.
My Name is:
William P. Reese
261 Princess St.
Hanover, Pa. 17331
[protected]
email [protected]@gmail.com
Please correct this error.
Thanks

L
10:19 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was charged for Kaspersky and didn't order it. Said it was an order placed online. Please see attached photos for company information as well as the charge.

3:09 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Your subscription renewal was successful Dear Stephen Rubin, We’re pleased to tell you that your Kaspersky Total Security subscription has been automatically renewed. Your award-winning Kaspersky Lab protection has been extended for another subscription term and no further action is required. Thank you once again for choosing Kaspersky Lab. The...

O
9:47 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Although I cancelled my DRI Kaspersky Lab account at least five years ago for Internet Protection Service, unfortunately on July 21, 2020, my Credit Card was debited $84.99, by the name, "Orderfind.com Mn, " on behalf of DRI Kaspersky. I don't have an account with DRI Kaspersky Lab and didn't authorize their company, with "Orderfind.com Mn, " to debit...

B
3:42 pm EDT

Kaspersky Lab - Kaspersky total security

I have been charged for another 2 years of service I did not agree to and do not want. 2C2FCB72-E7F0-4B04-99B5-080DAEFC5F18. I notified them by email and got no response. I had no advance warning and no option to cancel. Their policy of forcing service on a consumer is a good reason never to do business with them again. I want a cancellation and refund.

C
3:24 pm EDT

Kaspersky Lab - Unauthorized charges

My credit card was charged twice:
(1) Transaction date May 29, 2018 = $147.11
Posting date May 30, 2018

(2) Transaction date May 30, 2020 = $170.16
Posting date June 1, 2020

I never registered with this company and I already changed this credit card early part of 2020 - thus I wonder why Dri Kaspersky Lab orderfind.com was able to charge this year again on my credit card. Attached as pages of my credit card bank statements showing the charges.
Thank you.

N
3:14 am EDT

Kaspersky Lab - Unauthorized charge from my bank account

I was charged 69 us $ form my bank account without my knowledge on 15th june. I tried to contact the kaspersky lab but they could not help me in anyway. The transaction has happened in the name of dri kaspersk and the kaspersky lab was not able to identify this transaction. Currently I deleted my account fearing that I might be charged again without my knowledge. I would like to recieve a refund on this and this fraud transaction should not happen to anyone.

G
6:58 pm EDT

Kaspersky Lab - Digital river

On 5/17/2020 a charge of $138.60 was put on my credit card. I did not authorize this charge. Telephone # [protected]. This is identified as digital river . Description is dri*kaspersky lab. I donot know who this is - unknown to me.

Z

Computer software stores

Transaction date
Wed, 02/12/2020

Purchase method
Card information stored on file

Post date
Wed, 02/12/2020

Recurring billing indicator
Y
This was billed to my amex on filed I canceled this subscription with them I disputed also yet they still billed my amex again

T
12:45 am EDT

Kaspersky Lab - Unsuccessful transaction

Dear Team,
Hi. This is Tonmoy Das from Kolkata, India. My license had expired for my desktop account. Hence I tried renewing it online for internet security 1 year 1 pc for rs. 499.50. I have registered myself with my name and mail id as I made an online payment 30th march 2020. The amount was debited from my card. But I didn't receive any confirmation message nor any activation coded. It just displayed a page saying payment not received redirecting to payment gateway. Till date the amount is not returned back to me. I have attached the sms receipt for bank transaction.

I humbly request you to help me with this as soon as possible. Thanking you.

12:31 pm EDT

Kaspersky Lab - Not making refund yet

kaspersky is not sending any proof of initiating a refund
I purchased twice by mistake am using one not another I requested a refund instead they are sending me the activation code by email they signed up an agreement of cancellation before

Order ID: [protected]
Order Date: 23 March 2020
Return Reference Number: [protected]
Return Expiration: 31 March 2020

F
5:33 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I completely deleted my entire kaspersky account, and removed the application from my computer several months ago. Because I completely deleted my account, I cannot log in. This morning kaspersky charged my credit card $39.99. I called their billing number, and waited on hold for twenty minutes. They do not answer their billing number. I also wrote a...

4:05 am EDT

Kaspersky Lab - Kaspersky internet security online purchase

Dear Technical Team,
Hi. This is Sivaranjini from Coimbatore, India. My license had expired for my desktop account. Hence I tried renewing it online for Internet security 1 year 1 pc for 499.50 . I registered myself with as DELETED my name and mail id DELETED as I made an online payment 31/03/2020 12:39 wherein my bank account got debited with the above amount. I didn't receive any confirmation message nor any activation coded. It just displayed a page saying payment not received redirecting to payment gateway. I'm just helpless now. I feel I have made a wrong decision by paying online instead making a store purchase. I have attached the sm

Yours sincerely,
Sivaranjini R

U
10:06 am EDT

Kaspersky Lab - Not activated antivirus plant till

I purchase an antivirus plane of Rs 419 through online with my credit card 1st time and by net banking 2nd time but still, I have not got my activation code. What is the reason behind it I do not know? so how can I refund my money or activated my plane? I have already purchase Kaspersky antivirus plant before long and at that time I had not got any problem

Update by utpal Malakar
Mar 29, 2020 9:49 am EDT

Today 29-03-2020 I purchases antivirus by online two times, one by my credit card last four digits 3030 and 2nd time by net banking but till now I have not got activated code what is the reason behind it I want to know and how can I refund my money or activated my plane. I am from Assam and I already purchases antivirus plane by online before a long time

D
2:12 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On June 29th, 2019 a fraudulent transaction was posted to my account in the amount of $76.99 using a fake order #[protected] (I had Not ordered any product in the amount of $76.99). It looked suspicious since the card was not in use and I had not ordered any products online. I then replied to the fake e-mail address used in the transaction asking them why...

G
10:26 am EDT

Kaspersky Lab - unauthorized credit card

The 05.10.19 I was charged for the amount of NOK 480.35 from DRI*KASPERSKY LAB, ORDERFIND.COM, IRELAND-computer Software Stores. I have never heard about this company and had never ordered anything. The credit card no: [protected]. The card is now closed. The name is Gerd Britt Strøm and I want to have my money refunded . Please tell me what is going on.

regards

Gerd Britt Strøm

[protected]@online.no

4:24 am EDT

Kaspersky Lab - Kaspersky administration server 10

Dear Team,
I am not able to access my administrator server, every time i click on the admin server a window pops up saying "connection to the administrator server failed
it have been since last week no access to the server and it don't have the updates from the date too.
Please take it on priority and help me to resolve the same.

Thanks and regards,