Menu
EPAM
reviews & complaints

EPAM
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

3 complaints
0 resolved 3 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of EPAM. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
A
10:25 am EDT

EPAM - Disgusting epam interview

Yesterday at 11.30 I had an interview with your company and had a very negative experience. My interviewer was https://www.linkedin.com/in/souvik-sardar-64522776/. He introduced himself as a team leader of one of the teams, which is at odds with his profile. The interviewer's questions were not always legible and understandable, he constantly distorted the terms and I had to ask him again or ask him to write it in text. The interview was scheduled for an hour and a half, but dragged on for two, and then after I reminded the interviewer about it several times, he continued to insist on solving the problem and answering his questions. This employee proved to be extremely unorganized, not polite and not competent, I also did not receive a detailed response about the refusal. I would like you to validate your interviewers more often and not allow such pseudo leads to candidates.

Hide full review
T
1:27 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi Team, Myself T. Jasmine from Noida I have really one big concern, many lot of talented people are not getting jobs even they have very good prior experience. Note : In your company one of the person name called: UPENDRA LEBURI Emp. ID.: 563302 +[protected] he doesn't have but he put fake educational documents and fake experience he is getting lack...

R
1:37 am EST

EPAM - Software Consulting

I would not trust EPAM! Stay FAR AWAY from this company! Their ethics are questionable at best. The tech company I work for spent several months helping a potential client create a plan to bring their technology to market - at no charge and in good faith, hoping the client would engage us. The potential client decided to bring EPAM into the mix after being snookered by their marketing, to check if our design and price was competitive. EPAM blew smoke up the client's ### and ultimately convinced them to sign on after EPAM used OUR company's design to create their proposal! Several months later the client contacted us begging for help. We refused to pick up where EPAM left off. EPAM is a nefarious company in my personal opinion. I would stay far away from them.

Hide full review