Dollar Tree / very rude cashier
My 1 year old son and I had went to the dollar tree in Truman corners of Grandview, MO yesterday, 3-7-18 between 3-4 pm and there was an associate there fighting with a customer screaming out " Ill lose my job today, I don't care" and I don't know what the altercation was about but there were MANY customers in the store and not even any other associate try to calm the situation down. The cashier "Nita" claimed she was going to call the police and got on the phone with them, a few of us headed for the door because these days you never know whats going to happen. She was very unproffesional and acted more like she was in a gang then in a place of business. I hope you guys can train your employees better at customer service. I used to go there all the time but I can't trust it now. Not with those kid of employees working there. Very disappointed in this customer service.Hopefully you will correct it so other customers can have a pleasant experience and not fear for their lives because of an unruly associate. thank you for your time. I don't know how you can resolve this for me (maybe a gift card would be nice) but I will not be shopping in that store again.
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - Employees discriminating customers.
- Dollar Tree Inc - not eligible for hire
- Dollar Tree - rude manager 
- Dollar Tree - refrigerated food products.
- Dollar Tree - unbelievably bad service