Dollar Tree / service

US Review updated:

Today I went to your store number 3261, I was told by a friend of your customer appreciation day, receiving 10% off of any purchase over $10. So I filled my basket and went to the check out, where I was told I would not be appreciated with 10% off because I didn't have a coupon, I asked for a manager and she too said I would not be appreciated today. So instead of my well over $75 dollar purchase, I spent less then $10, I work for a major retailer and do know, that you take care of your customers No Matter What...today the dollar tree failed miserably. I used to have the saying, I Love The Dollar Tree, now not so much. But don't worry if you're ever at Walmart I will take care of you as a valued customer.

Sue Miracle
[protected]@yahoo.com

Su
Nov 19, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 20, 2017

If you work in retail, then you should know that if a coupon is part of the promotion then the customer must have it. Sometimes coupons are limited and sent to specific customers only. I'm surprised that you did not do any research to confirm the sale. The only person you should be angry at is your friend for giving you the wrong information.