Dollar Tree / manager

1 Palm Coast, FL, United States

I was in this store 5200 fl-100 #101, palm coast, fl 32164 shopping with my niece n 2 grandkids when I heard a employee come out of her mouth saying...
I had me some black d$%# last night. Please note I am african american. As I walked around the store it was a total mess
No stock really
Boxes on metal thing
No carts n the ones their was damange shelves that did have stuff on it was in wrong aisle
Floor dirty
Nothing like the one on cypress point in palm coast. I later seen the employee outside on her cell phone smoking a cigarette I got to read her name tag which sadly to say shes the store manager it said her name was alexis. Shes a white women that walks with a limp... While getting my grands n the car I seen her go inside a car and a coca cola vender guy was waiting for her needless to say I thought they was going to have sex in the car. My grands seen this and heard her remark about black d#$% I am sorry but I will never ever shop there again... I posted this on yelp and I will spread this dissatisfaction to my fellow friends and employees. This is a business and this employee makes it a place for her filthy mouth and bedroom. Just no class at all.

Im