Dollar Tree / manager
Shopping on 10-13-18 in the Hildebran NC store, my husband found a phone playing a movie/video in the candles section on the shelf. My husband thinking someone had mistakenly left it behind, takes it to the front to turn it in. He was scolded and told it was allowed to be there. The gentlemen put it in his pocket. As we continued to shop the man stood behind us as we attempted to gently spray a fragrance to see what the smell was when the same man yelled out "MA'AM DO NOT SPRAY". My husband advised to put my items back and we left. Saturday my daughter and I returned and started down the same isle when suddenly the same man stepped in front of us and looked out the corner of his eye while just standing there. I felt like he was being very inappropriate and me and my 11 yr old daughter got our things and headed out. He came to the front telling me to not come back in his store ever again. I felt a little creeped out since he had been watching us then stepped in front if me to cut me off. Hopefully you have video surveillance of this store. This guy is creepy to say the least!!! I will never go in this store again and I will advise my friends not to especially if they have young daughters!!!
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - I am a concerned customer, made aware of dollar tree's strange disposable policies, my issue has been resolved and I only wish to urge improvement.
- Dollar Tree - behaviour
- Dollar Tree - customer service and store
- Dollar Tree - the store needs help
- Dollar Tree - employee/cashier