Dollar Tree / laid off / fired who knows!!!
I was hired there on may 20, 2009 as a cashier... Worked when they called me in.. On june 14 I was to report to work at 2:30 p. M. Nedless to say I did'nt feel good the night before which I worked until closing... Anyways I woke up late sunday called my manager at 4:15p. M told her I was sorry and that I will come in... She told me no, she already called somebody elese in... I said ok... Appologized... So on my next work day which was for wednesday I went in as scheduled... The manager on that night said they have some other employee working for me... Nobody called me. By the way the new employee was not there when I finally left which was 4:55 pm... Talked to my boss who hired me... He said everything was fine, that it's just a suspension 2week.. 2 1/2 weeks later her reassured me that I still had my job... That they just needed to put me in the system again... Don't look for another job I was told... Here I am no job... Thanks to you dollar tree managers and district manager...
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - horrable store manager 
- Dollar Tree - giving the correct change
- Dollar Tree - employment
- Dollar Tree - customer service 
- Dollar Tree in Toppenish, Washington, 98948 - the make-up section
- Dollar Tree - customer service/dollar tree/fresno. ca. manchester location 1924