Dollar Treelack of customer service

On 11/11/17 at about 5pm, I was checking out at the dollar tree on hwy 98 in hattiesburg, ms. The cashier was having a conversation on her cell phone so loud that she could be heard at the back of the store. When I asked her did she think it was inappropriate to be on her phone while working, she got an attitude and said that she was on the phone with someone about work. She was clearly on the phone with her mom talking about thanksgiving. Instead of apologizing, she acted as if she did nothing wrong and proceeded to argue with me in front of other customers. I went back the next day to speak with the store manager and show her the video and she also had a rude attitude and acted as if her worker hadn't done anything wrong. I will definitely not be returning to this store. Their customer service skills are less than poor.

Ar
Nov 13, 2017

Comments

• Ab
      Nov 25, 2017

This seems to be happening in a lot of the stores. I had a similar experience with rude employees, including the store manager, recently at the store in Prestonsburg, Ky that I just posted a complaint about. I honestly think these store managers have no accountability for their actions or their employees actions.