Dollar General / shavers

1 Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:

Rude employee who is supposedly in management is far by worse than any I have ever seen. She is supposed to set an example for her team and she is showing them how NOT to treat paying customers.
Asking her to change price due to a coupon took her away from her work. She was extremely rude. She told me she could not over ride it because it was a manufactures coupon. Which by the way was right next to product on the self. She then told me again more rude. Ma'am your not listening I told you I cant over ride it. I spend alot of money in your stores. To have someone be so rude. I will no longer be going to that store. I would hope a company like yours would not Allow a manager to be so rude to your paying costumer. Thank you for your time

Victoria ( rude manager)
Dollar general
1001 S South Orange Blossom Tr, Orlando, FL 32805

Da
Sep 13, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      13th of Sep, 2018

did they take the coupon?

• He
      13th of Sep, 2018

So she explained to you that there was nothing she could do, but you kept insisting anyway. She's the rude one?

13th of Sep, 2018

Yeah... “spends a lot of money”, uses coupons. But yeah, there’s nothing that she can do and you didn’t like that so you threw a fit.

• Th
      17th of Sep, 2018

I really don't understand why customers go into dollar general with an entitled attitude, these people working there are trying to do a job while being under staffed and over worked, oh and lets not forget underpaid. If you were as grateful to have the store as you say you are you would be nicer to the staff and more understanding of the working conditions these people have to endure.

18th of Sep, 2018