Dish TV Indiapair stb & vc

There has been a confusion after I separated from the multi4 connection. my stb and my vc are no longer paired. as a technician myself I found out they are not paired and would like to pair it now.

Please pair the following vc with the stb below:

Vc no. : [protected]
Stb no. : 0806abf03ds18677
Verifier key: [protected]

Kindly do the needful.

Ah
Jan 06, 2015

Comments

• Mt
      May 08, 2008
    Dishtv - channel sonymax is not coming
    India

though my dishtv connection is in "welcome "slot i as not getting sonymax channel.kindly look into that matter. my service no is [protected].

• Av
      Jul 10, 2008
    Dishtv - Doesn't start
    www.dishtvindia.in

I purchase ur dishtv set at 28 th june at your dealer, but yet it is not start. Your salesmen & technician avoid us regularly.

Aug 21, 2008
    Dishtv - Poor service of dish tv
    www.dishtv.in

From the first day of purchase the Dish TV Connection, I am facing the problems. Installation problem, channel problem, disconnection problem etc. I launched my complaint at customer care ref No.[protected] but no one come to attend the complaint. I have faxed the complaint at delhi office to Mr. Gandhi who helped me during the installation but all in vain.

I have fed up to see this type of facility.

• He
    Dishtv - Poor service
    www.dishtv.com

Hi INDIANS, NEVER GO FOR DIsh TV especially in Bangalore. Here the subcontractor for installation is Bharat systems and they are least bothered to serve you once installation is done. Make sure you get all channels specified in the catalog. You can opt for Tata sky which is far more better. The most best option would be to stick to your good old cable guy. Professionalism is the last word in Dish tv customer care

• Ka
      Aug 27, 2008

That might be the problem with, i am also residing in banglore and haven't face any problem with installation, the installation team visited my place for installation was quite good and they have given me proper demo after dish is installed.

About channels i am getting all the channels mentioned in the catalog as per the package .

• Ka
      Aug 27, 2008

That might be the problem with you, i am also residing in banglore and haven't face any problem with installation, the installation team visited my place for installation was quite good and they have given me proper demo after dish is installed.

• Pg
      Sep 04, 2008

I am also experiencing the same type of problems with dishtv. My dishtv connection details are given below;
    set top box sl. No. 0583 AAZ30YS41882
    viewing card No.[protected]
    This I purchased on 9.11.2005, from Lalitha Electronics, Koti, Hyderabad. an authorised dealer. I have renewed twice by sending D.D for the sum as required by the company and paid annual subscription. This year I have opted for Freedom Plam in which I am supposed to get all telugu channels(local language). For the past one month I am not getting some of the telugu channels i.e. Gemni News, Gemini. Gemini Music, Teja. I have complained several times to customer service i.e. [protected]. latest of them are on 20th Aug'08, complaint number [protected], and on 26th Aug, 08, the complaint No. [protected]. But I am not getting any helpful service and the problem is still unresolved. One week back I have given the set top box to a local authorised person (through whom I have paid the renewal subscription for the current year) for repair on his advice. I was promised that it'll be done in two days but I did not get it back. I do not understand what I should do.

• Kl
      Oct 10, 2008

My V.C.No [protected] (main) &[protected](child from jan08)
    I am paying monthly Rs.300 prescribed for the Maxi Pakage, covering all paid channels along with with bothHindi & tamil channels. through Techtronics Systems, located in my Panchayat-Ramapuram (suburb of Chennai ), I understand from them that they pay for all cutomers on the last day, allowed to them ie 8th or 9th, where as all my paid channels get cut off almost every month
    Please send to mail address the following:
    1) Do you have a local technical group whom I can telephone to get the channels restored
    I am unable toget registered . To get registered, when I fill up nouse telephone no I am able to fill uponly three numbers per box Hence the no remain incomplete. You ask for 5digit Zip code where only 4digits comeDo you have a mail address to which I can communicate
    Narasimhan

Nov 13, 2008

your executive informed that your subscription due on 11/11/20008.In my reply I request him kindly send your home pick service executive.your executive replied why not I will send themat the earliest.kindly verify your address.
    No one come for collect the renewal amount.
    My A/C is [protected]

Nov 30, 2008

sr
    my dishtv all channal are not working i am renew 29/11/08
    youar no [protected]

• As
      Jan 06, 2009

my subscription will be due in may 2009.however since last evening *101 conax*is appearing on my tv screen.have contacted myconnection provider and local dish tv complaints.up to now my connection has not been restored.according to karnal dish net services it is going to be some time before restoration of connection.it is surprising that without checking or giving notice to the subscriber channels are subjected to conditional access.and poor customer is made to run from pillar to post and made to waste his time!! HAPPY NEW YEAR

• So
      Jul 04, 2009
    Dishtv - dishtv stop my all channel with due date
    Gtv's dishtv
    [protected]@yahoo.in

I BOUGHT MY DISHTV ON YEAR SUBSCRIPTION ON YEAR BUT THEY STOP MY ALL CHANNEL WITHOUT DUE DATE MY COMPLAINT NO. IS [protected]

• Ku
      Aug 30, 2009
    Dishtv - silverpack converted into goldpack
    dishtv india limited
    [protected]@yahoo.com

I recharged for 1 monthon 15 aug 09 contineuing silver pack but they converted it into gold pack without my concent and closed all chanels on my TV within 10 days.it is fraud with costomer.i demand conversion and refund of money by adjusting in subscription. K R.VC No [protected].

Dec 17, 2009
    Dishtv - Too much intruption
    raspal singh
    dishtv.in

my dish tv not working properly.It is notworking continously more than one hour.sometime service stop and appear on the screen check vc card.some time picture freeze and appear recharge yuor dishtv account.sometime showing signal not found.Maximum time it shows check vc card.I am very much upset.Sometime I think I should throw this box out of the window.

Dec 17, 2009

I will comment if my problem not solved within 24 hours

• Ro
      Mar 12, 2010

please give AXN, ZOOM, SET MAX, Z STUDIO, TRAVELING&LIVING IN SILVER PACK FROM FREE TO THIS NUMBER

[protected]

• Sh
      Apr 11, 2010
    Dishtv - non receipt of new connection
    shailesh C desai
    [protected]@yahoo.co.in

I have ordered to purchse one New Dish tv connection through SBI Credit Crad, I applied through web site and filled in forms as required by Dish tv. My SBI card account has been debited on 03.04.2010, still have not received the new connection/ nor received any proper reply. My token No. 1664784 is for dish tv complaint lodged.
    I request you to please look in to the matter at earliest.

s c desai

• Gl
      Jul 24, 2010
    Dishtv - internet charge
    Washington

My bank called to ask about a questionable charge to my acct. It was from dishtv for the amt. of $22.28. Which I had not authorized. I don't know how this happens and would like to find out how it does, and what I can do to stop it from happening again. This is the information that they gave my bank...7/23/2010, signed purchase
    DISHTV-ASC ENTPS.LTDNoi POS. If someone can tell me what that is, it would be great.

• Bu
      Aug 09, 2010

This happened to me as well. Over thirty charges from Dish TV India to my account. My bank informed me that somebody stole my credit card number and made these charges. There were also charges from World Connect and Austin Dog Alliance org.
    Speak with your bank and see if you can file a dispute.

• Is
      Sep 28, 2010
    Dishtv - Dish tv not functioning since last week after making a complaint through c.care
    Dish tv india by Zee network
    dishtvindia.in

my dishtv is not functioning since long time after last recharge after making several complaints through dishtv cuntomerare service.. I had bought the connection from the company dealer at Rajbagh Kathua namely R K Electronics. we made several requests to the dealer also but he is refusing our request again and again, so you are humbly requested that kindly help me to solve this probled so that i may be able to get world updates daily.

Nov 18, 2010
    Dishtv - dishtv vc
    dishtv.in

mera name rahul gupta mera ek number hai jisme kaafhi saare vc registar ho gaye hai aap se nivedan hai ki jald se jald vc number hataye ish number par vc registar hai [protected]

Jan 13, 2011
    Dishtv - some channels not added
    shop in kohat pakistan
    [protected]@dishtv.in

Sir this channels were not subcribed.The names are:
    MGM, TLC, Mtv<, Espn, HBO, WB, ZEE CAFE, CHANNEL V, STAR SPORTS, STAR CRICAT AND VH1.

Jan 13, 2011
    Dishtv - SOME CHANNES WERE NOTSUBCRIBRD
    SHOP IN KOHAT PAKISTAN
    [protected]@yahoo.com

I brought DISH TV on 06/01/2011. my last paymnt were dish tv on 06/01/2011.Then my some channels were not activated for 8 days. Channels names are:MGM, ZEE CAFE, TLC, STAR CRICT, STAR SPORT, ESPN, MTV, CHANNELV, HBO AND VH1.
    PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZ solve my problam.

• Ar
      Jan 19, 2011

i am consumer of dishtv my v.c. no. is [protected] name of nannu i want to stop neo cricket pack please stop the neo cricket pack

Mar 08, 2011
    Dishtv - IBNLOKMAT CANT SEE
    ZEE DISHTV
    DISHTV.IN

RESPECTED
    I CANT SEE IBNLOKMAT ON MY DISHTV .WHAT HAPPENED TELL ME AT MY email [protected]@gmail.com/ [protected] molbille no
    thanks
    chetan joshi

Mar 09, 2011
    Dishtv - no channel available
    India

sir, my vc.no.[protected] trackid ccaapp006731, ihave deposited rs.500 thro, debitcard sbi forchannels but sorry to say till date channels r inactive

• Ga
      Mar 10, 2011
    Dishtv - recharge date not proper
    India

i have recharged my dishtv account on 10th march 2011 with gold pack rs225 for 300 .my vc np-[protected].next recharge date showing in the sms sent by dishtv is 9th april which is only one month but i should get more days as my recharge amount is 300 .as i took my connection under 990 cashback offer i should also get 30 rupees more to my recharge value

• Dishtv - non receiption of asianet and surya
    dishtv - [protected]
    India

As per our a/c our next due date is 10.05.11. From 1st week of this month we had distrubtion getting programms. On 21.03.11 we paid Rs. 375 through our nearest agent, Star Electronics, Trissur. From that date we are not getting Asianet and Surya completely. Please do the needful.

Apr 11, 2011
    Dishtv - HD to be changed

STB.No:10C1ABR38DS00472
    VC No:[protected]
    SAF No.0126637
    MONTHLY RECHARGE AMOUNT IS TOO LARGE SO, PLEASE CHANGE OUR CONNECTION FROM HD TO
    SD CONNECTION

Apr 21, 2011

channels are blocked

May 06, 2011
    Dishtv - non activation

We have purchased dish tv HD conntion on29/4/2011
    as on 6/5/2011 activation not done.

details 1. V C no. [protected] SAF no [protected] dt 3/5/2011
    2. V C no. [protected] SAF no [protected] dt 3/5/2011
    Company who attennded STIDE AXIS, 7th Main Road, Raja Annamalai puram, Chennai-600028
    Phone no [protected], 044-[protected]/ 76

Jun 02, 2011

dear, sir
    my dishtv user id & pasward miss, plz send me
    ratnakar34.[protected]@gmail.com

• De
      Jun 04, 2011
    Dishtv - poor customer care
    India

i am experiencing poor customer care related to dishtv, i am also troubled with the dealers as they dont have dishtv recharge vouchers in and around vijayanagar, bangalore, please look into the matter, even the toll free bsnl conversation gets disconnected. my another dth digital tv of airtel has got an excellent customer care where my queries are solved within seconds, why not improve your service that too being the largest dth provider ?

Jun 27, 2011
    Dishtv - recharge on wrong custumer id no.
    [protected]@dishtv.com

on 23rd june 11, the recharge of rupees 330 has been done on wrong custumer id no i, e [protected] instead of [protected].

Jul 07, 2011
    Dishtv - satelite box problam
    India

dear sir we have purchase dishtv month of feb but after 5 month are satelite box are problam my VC No [protected], please give me reply me contact no [protected], my mail id [protected]@yahoo.com

Jul 28, 2011

i m dinesh t. godhani. my vc no [protected]. i was recharged 400 rps at 26/6/2011 for silver pack and recharged finished on 27/7/2011. how it can finished. give me suggestion about my recharged. take action immediately.

• Sh
      Sep 21, 2011
    Dishtv - uususcribed channel
    Dishtv

sir,
    WE tv, JEEVAN tv, JAIHIND tv, REPORTER tv, (malayalam) This channel uususcribed (please add ). this channel availeble in other DTH

Sep 24, 2011
    Dishtv - network problem
    India

IP ADDRESS [protected], REGISTERED MBL NO. [protected], RECARGED ON 31.82011 FOR 3 MONTHS...
    FROM 3-4 DAYS NO CHANNELS COMING...AND IN TV SCREEN IT SHOWING THAT NO NETWORK FOUND...

PLEASE SOLVE MY QUERY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE...

Sep 24, 2011

My name is JAGDISH PRASAD MEENA. I am dish TV customer, my VC No. is [protected]. I am having SILVER SAVER Package. From last 3-4 days we are unable to watch ‘ ALL ’ channelS . I had tried all the settings (channel search, reset factory settings...

• Am
      Sep 26, 2011

I will give you the email id of Dish TV customer care, Just mail your concern there for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details Like VC No, Address and Contact Number.

Email id: [protected]@dishtv.in