Having problems with DishTV India?

+91 12 0255 0000 (DishTV Customer Care)
+91 44 6001 3474 (Tamil Nadu)
+91 33-6001 3474 (West Bengal)
+91 22 6001 3474 (Maharashtra)
+91 40 6001 3474 (Andhra Pradesh)
+91 67 4600 1347 (Chhattisgarh)
+91 17 7600 1347 (Jammu & Kashmir)
+91 80 6001 3474 (Karnataka)
+91 75 5600 1347 (Madhya Pradesh)
+91 14 1600 1347 (Rajasthan)
+91 52 2600 1347 (Uttar Pradesh)
+91 13 5600 1347 (Uttranchal)
FC-19, Sector 16A, Film City, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

Complaints & Reviews

fraud, cheat and insult customer

I have been using DishTV for the last 5 years now. Over time without informing me, channels have been removed from my package like star sports, star cricket, espn, etc... and new add on packages introduced and charged extra from me. I never bothered much since I use the DTH very less and have very little time for complaining. Recently my parents came to stay with me and they need to watch TV. Thats when the problems started coming up since the view time increased.

I had made a payment of 700 INR on 16th Oct. On 28th Oct I received a mail from their customer care, which extended my validity to 4th January 2012. I called up customer care to verify since I did not make any extra payment. They assured me it must have been some promotional offers (like the 40 free channel offer going at that time) and I need not worry. They also asked me about any other issue, to which I told them that I wasnt getting Star TV pack, zee tv, etc.. for over 6-7 months. They sent over a person to repair the issue and I had to pay 250 Rs for that.

On 15th December, I found all my channels gone. I called up customer care and they rudely told me that the connection is in the name of Mr. Vikant and without any email ID or mobile number registered, not in my name. I should verify my details like what MY NAME IS and call back. I have been a customer for the last 5 years with the same name, same Email ID and Registered mobile no.

So I called up the North India number and they changed back my details after blaming ME of changing all details as according to them the system could NEVER have done so on their own. They also mentioned that the 200 Rs was taken back on 30th oct and my validity went back to 17th Dec (I made new payment on 17th, but they refused to reactivate my account automatically) and I wasnt informed as my Distv was not on for 2 hours during that time !!!??? Overall I have to pay 20 Rs for reactivation and recharge. (actually they must have allocated my VC no. to some new customer who paid 200 Rs, and all my details were removed. Later they changed it and my account was penalised, but they never changed back my info) Complete goofup.

I sent a mail back asking for a refund of 20 Rs, and an apology for the misbehaviour and criticism I received over phone. They replied that its not possible and if I want to discontinue, I can do. What kind of behaviour is that? I was told that my next recharge date is 13th Jan and after that I can disconnect. On 13th Jan I paid for 1 month (350 Rs) early in the morning to avoid disconnection. To my surprise my next recharge date was 8th Feb instead of 13th. I called them and they said that somehow they had deactivated my account before 13th as per instructions from dishTV main office, so 20 Rs goes there, and they activated a UTV package which took some money. None can be refunded and I shouldnt bother much since its a small amount.

This is cheating, pathetic customer treatment and customer harrassment. I want compensation for the same.

Amar Jan 13, 2012

I will give you the email id of Dish TV customer care, just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details Like VC No, Address and Contact Number.

fake committed offer

My name is pankaj goyal, t take dishtv connection last month, i book my connection online, at that time dishtv give special offer in new connection, they call me n tell about their offers that if i book my connection before 31/10/2011 they give me two month free subscription of any pack..
I am satisfied with their offer so i book for new connection, after book i receive conformation form dishtv on my cell that your dishtv booking token number: 110014 pakage details:2190 221 =2411 n 2 months hd any pack free.
I also ask to them that i book my offer on 31/10/2011 so i get profit of special offer on date of installation they said yes coz u book your offer and you got token number n message..
Now they said that i will not get 2 month free subscription coz connection installation date is after 31/10/2011..
I have their booking token number n message in my cell phone which they send me..
I want offer that they commit at the time of booking..
I want to ask to dishtv that if they are not able to provide the offer they said at the time of booking then why they send me message regarding 2 month free subscription and tell me about that offer.
If they are not able to provide offer they book then how i believe on dishtv in future..
Its a total fake deal for me..
I want offer that they commit me at time of booking.
My name is pankaj goyal. My cell number is [protected], booking token number:110014
I hope i will get response of my mail soon n i will get solution.

not transfer recharge amt in my dish tv account

Detail are below which are running between me & dish tv custemer care.
Please do some thing, please dont waste my money.
Note: forwarded message attached
— original message —
From: "akash gupta"[protected]@rediffmail.com
To: [protected]@dishtv.In
Subject: re: re:
Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with rediff deal ho jaye!
Dear sir,
Are you playing game with me if you dont want to transfer this amount directly refuse me.
Again i am writing same information in detail;
Wrong vc: [protected]
Right vc: [protected]
Transaction id/order id: mpl 1610111030408f16d
Date: 16-10-2011
Amount: 250 rs.
Dealer eprs id through which the payment has been made: 792162
Eprs mobile no:
Mobile no by which the msg sent by shop person:[protected]
Mobile no which received the msg sent by shop person: [protected].
Thanks
Akash
On tue, 18 oct 2011 18:26:59 +0530 wrote
Dear sir/ma'am,
Thank you for writing to dishtv.
Regret the inconvenience caused and apologise for the problem faced by you.
We would like to inform you that we are unable to process your request for payment transfer from wrong vc
[protected] to right vc [protected], as we need the below mentioned complete details for the same.
Amount
Dealer eprs id through which the payment has been made.
Eprs mobile number
Itz account number and password
We would also like to that for any payment transfer case, kindly keep either your respective service
Coordinator or zsh in loop on all mails marked to [protected]@dishtv.In. Only then further necessary
Action will be taken from our end.
Incase of any concerns please write to us or call us, we would be glad to be of assistance.
We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.
Regards,
Amar singh
Customer service
Dishtv
Did our response resolve your query? Please click on the link below to give us your valuable feedback.
Http://202.46.200.213/paymentauditdetails/customerfeedback. Aspx?Mid=[protected]@rediffmail.com
&aid=amar_s2209&cid=5607294
Only mtnl/bsnl lines :[protected];only non mtnl/bsnl lines :[protected] (Prefix 011 for north; 022
For west; 033 for east; 044 for south) ; all lines: [protected].
To register your mobile number sms - dishtv rmn to 57575

Dear mam,
Kindly find the detail mentioned below:
Wrong vc:[protected]
Right vc: [protected],
Transaction id/order id: mpl1610111030408f16d
Date:16-10-2011
Amount: 250/-
Dealer eprs id through which the payment has been made.[protected]
Eprs mobile number:[protected]
Thanks & regards
Akash gupta
On tue, 18 oct 2011 10:08:03 +0530 wrote
>dear sir/ma'am,
Thank you for writing to dishtv.
Regret the inconvenience caused and apologise for the problem faced by you.
We would like to inform you that we are unable to process your request
For payment transfer from wrong vc [protected] to right vc [protected],
As we need the below mentioned complete details for the same

Ratul Gogoi Jul 24, 2012

Money has n't been transfered to my dishtv account and i'm not being able to view channels..
    My Dishtv V.C No:01510244766
    My cell no:9508772919
    Please solve my problem as soon as possible..

Ratul Gogoi Jul 24, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,
    My Dishtv V.C No:01510244766
    My cell phone no:9508772919
    I'm not being able to contact customer care toll free no.please call me and solve my problem as soon as possible..

wrong recharge

my dlr send recharge on my dishtv but he enter one another digit ([protected]) so it not done and dlr have...

two times or double recharge in a day

I was recharged the dish tv at two times mistakely, because it shows in transection status failure but it proceed successful and got the channel before next recharge and after that without knowing I have recharged another times, so it's double for me, I paid for rs270 for one month silver pack. i have a payment detaildate time subscriber id amount order id payment gateway payment status transaction id recharge status ip address
11/9/2011 18:05 [protected] 270 r88692511911 icici success [protected] recharge processed 115.242.201.203
11/9/2011 17:21 [protected] 270 r88356911911 citibank failure 0 success 115.241.14.160

Amar Sep 13, 2011

I will give you the email id of Dish TV customer care, Just mail your concern there for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details Like VC No, Address and Contact Number.

missing of sony channels

my dishtv vc no is [protected] we activated the gold pack of it but we dont get the all channels of this pack we tried many times to call the customer care by my airtel mobile no that shows this is incorrect no after this we sms to customer care and the sms reply was we will cotact you soon but they didnot call to us we are having this problem about 15 days

Amar Sep 12, 2011

validity

50% off on platinum pack for one year on our television i. E. Rs 2100 then we confirm from customer care that it is valid for our dish tv then we recharge from a distributor. Now it is showing platinum pack for six month i. E. Till 26th february 2012.
Our registration no. Is [protected]

Rajesh Grover Jul 29, 2007

I booked a STB on 25 july7 it is installed on 26 july 2007 with free six month scheme. After repeated phone calls at Noida, no package activated as yet. Poor service!

• Ze
    zee dish rv Jun 16, 2010

want to change the conection
    vc no-01505543241
    -01504126444

non refund of old set top box security deposit amount

Inspite of repeated request/complaint through telephone, website dishtv company not refunding security deposit of the old set top box which was already submitted in the dishtv company through dealer of vadodara in december 2010. vc number [protected]. pl reply email address [protected]@yahoo.com mobile number [protected] this is fourth time i submitting this complaint through web. may god bless and give good mind to distiv authorities

Amar Aug 24, 2011

not axissing

We are not reciving the network of entertainment channels after several complants my VC # [protected] please...

no recharj

dear sir i am deler in dish tv for richaj eprs dishtv ...sir mene richaj kiya tha dish tv 200 rupye ka 13.8.2011 ko lekin sir huwa nahi castumer vc no.hai .[protected] or sir tirjecsan id hai TRA000049884838 sir iska koi hal nikaliye castumber pareshan kar raha hai pls sir

Amar Aug 17, 2011

I will give you the email id of Dish TV customer care, Just mail your concern there for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details Like VC No, Address and Contact number and payment details.

bad customer care

I work in Afghanistan and a subsriber of india Dish TV. I paid $100 -00 for six months subscripsion, i paid it the 27 th July 2011 and till now the 13th August 2011 my account is not recharged, i made many phone caals that cost me money and still no response. I never saw this bad costumer care in my life.

Amar Aug 16, 2011

First i would like to inform you that Use of Dish TV India in Afganistan is Illegal, further if your connection is installed in India then I will give you the email id of Dish TV customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details Like VC No, Address and Contact Number.

• Fa
    Falcon420 Dec 29, 2012

I work in Afghanistan and i tried to subscribe for Dishtv in. but it said they won't accept international credit card. Why Dishtv can be viewed in Middle East but not in Afghanistan? even though, Afghanistan is closer to India!

online recharge

I recharged my DISH TV online worth INR 720 from their site www.dishtv.in/recharge... this amount 350+350+ 20 as activation charges - using netbanking. My a/c showed debit of 720 ( BIL/[protected]/dishtv/RECHARGEITNOW.COM). I was first of all wondering who is "rechargeitnow.com" as they had never appeared in online recharge via dishtv.in site. Anyway, after reaching home I checked and DTH was dead even after 7 hours. DISH TV customer care said they have not received the payment. Now who is lying? Who is the "middleman" - RECHARGEITNOW.COM? Their site does not even list a contact name or number; who has granted them license? DISH TV has tied up with some dirty company who does not know how to conduct business ethically. All that DISH TV customer care says is "wait for 24 hours"!! and they hide behind their toll free number. Who has 24 hrs? DTH is available 24 hrs, netbanking is available 24 hrs and Internet is available 24 hrs. So why should a customer wait for 24 hrs? Beware of the middlemen involved; India will remain corrupt for ever due these kind of cheating. Guess how many more they must have cheated this way today. What ever dramatics is going on in the name of anti corruption & Lokpal is just a joke is perhaps to divert people's attention from something bigger.

Vc no. [protected]
Txn : [protected]
Order no. 2556518 (Paytm.com)
Date : 11/07/2011
Rs.245 / - + 245/-
Paid by bank of baroda debit card
Pl. Refund excess amount
Scanned copy of bank passbook enclosed

• Pa
    PayTM Nov 23, 2011

Dear Customer,
    We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to [email protected] We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.
    Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!
    Amount of Rs.245 has been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. The Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge or any other order at Paytm.com.
    You always have the option to transfer Paytm Cash to same credit card or bank account, just visit the "Order Status" page and click on Initiate Transfer.
    To know more about Paytm Cash you may visit http://www.paytm.com/what-is-paytm-cash.htmlShould you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at [email protected] You may also refer our online help videos at http://www.paytm.com/faq.htm for more details on our refund process.
    Best Regards,
    Paytm Customer Care
    [email protected]

very poor service

A few days ago I chose DishTv and have landed in trouble.The nuts sitting at call centre seems working free for Dishtv.They do not know what is tamil telugu etc. They will never name the channels you ought to get. You will find telugu kannada malayalam channels in tamil package. In telgu package you will find tamil kannada and malayalam channels in telugu packages.Dishtv policy is to make money for two months(they know you are not going to continue) by confusing the customers by their website and customercare call centre. They will ask you what channel you are not geting. If you name it they will say you have not subscribed even though it is in
the package. They will confuse by asking you to send email, contact customer care etc. They will keep you busy till you are fed up with them. Their package website is nothing but confusion. What language is the channel name like asianet news, manorama? Why the idiots cannot give the list of channel names and its language
without associating with the logo. They show the channels by logo. Sometimes the logo is same for many languages. The dishtv is the corrct source If want to recruit a bunch of fools. You cannot print the package. My vc no [protected].

Amar Jun 27, 2011

I will give you the email id of Dish TV customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details Like VC No, Address and contact Number.

• Mo
    mohd raees Jul 09, 2011

dear my VC no is 01506269429-2 i have recharged yesterday evening till now no respond so is there any solution how much time it will take like 1 day or 30 days or 365 days and i was searching there is not any option to check our balance the shop keeper is saying that i received the delivery report that the amount is credit but where i want the suggestion where the amount is credit. Till now no activation so please do favour as soon as possible
    Thanks

• Bo
    Botla Rajarao Dec 05, 2013

Hello sir this is BOTLA.RAJARAO I have recharged my dish account on 03/12/2013 with Rs 250/- but i don'received any message from u to my mobile no., and to my tv, so please kindly activate my account. My vc no 01506318771: mobile no :9441449128.
    dealers transactio id : 10000020039315. so plese solve my problem

ramshankar Jan 15, 2014

his true service is soo poor and charge extra money

card no. [protected]. problem after my recharging

Problem after my recharging on phone call it is services is on, but no chanel is coming on tv. What is this?
Tall me on mob.[protected] or e-mail me. On [protected]@yahoo.Co.In. Or I have to go to con. Cort.
I will not le you till sup. Cort...
Ips offe radha india.

richarge offer not update after richarge

Dish tv tatanium pack 22 channel at just rs 3550 pay enloy maxium channel on dish tv foe one year at...

online subscription not accounted.

On line subsciption made on 15.05.2011 at 2.59 pm for rs.500/- through online transaction. Account got debited but not credited to my DishTv subscription account. Particulars as given below:

date time subscriber ID amount order ID payment gateway payment status transaction ID recharge status IP address
[protected]:59 PM [protected] 500.00 R63677150511 TECHPROCESS SUCCESS 0 RECHARGE PROCESSED 117.202.80.206
1 |
Please identify the credit proceeds and recharge my dishtv subscription without any further delay.

V. GOPINATH

not generate payment slip

I have made a transaction from www.Rechargeitnow.com to recharge my dish tv no [protected] of inr 225.0. The amount is deducted from my sate bank of india debit card. Then I got a mail from rechargeitnow which states that
"we did not receive a response from the payment gateway for the transaction you initiated as per the following details:

User id: pranjyoti.[protected]@rediffmail.com
Order id:
Amount: rs. 225.00
Date-time: [protected]:00:00
Status: no payment responseCcavenue transaction error page
Error code: -2
Error description: string+index+out+of+range%3a+-1

Amar May 11, 2011

I will give you the email id of Dish TV customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details Like VC No, Address and Contact No.

poor network

dishtv
sir i requested u that last few days i problem dishtv poor network.
sir last few day sony sabtv and discovery not work on setup box and now more chenal are not good work.
sir please check my vc account and solve my all problem.
my vc num01509491306
FROM-nooruslam
kaiserganj
bahraich up(E)

wrong vc number

respect sir
i am writting this note to info you that i have recharge my dishtv service recently with the amount of 500 rupees on 4th april 2011 but unfortunately i was mistaken my vc number.my coreect vc number is [protected] which was mistake to [protected]. about this i have already info this customer care service of dishtv and i was promised that within 48hours my acount willbe renewed by 500 rupees but yet has not been done so kindly request you to have view on this problem and try to correct as soon as possible . i will be very thankful to you.

Ramesh11 May 23, 2011

I have Dish Tv HD connection their customer care is worst, once the executive put me on hold for 7 minutes and he never restored my line, the remote control they have provided is very bad quality "made in china ' make, so often remote control does not work. Please do not buy dish tv at all