Having problems with DishTV India?

DishTV India reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 4, 2007. The latest review Fraud while installing new DTH HD Connection was posted on Jun 1, 2021. The latest complaint sale with false promise of service was resolved on Nov 29, 2014. DishTV India has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 182 reviews. DishTV India has resolved 81 complaints.

DishTV India Customer Service Contacts

+91 12 0255 0000 (DishTV Customer Care)
+91 44 6001 3474 (Tamil Nadu)
+91 33-6001 3474 (West Bengal)
+91 22 6001 3474 (Maharashtra)
+91 40 6001 3474 (Andhra Pradesh)
+91 67 4600 1347 (Chhattisgarh)
+91 17 7600 1347 (Jammu & Kashmir)
+91 80 6001 3474 (Karnataka)
+91 75 5600 1347 (Madhya Pradesh)
+91 14 1600 1347 (Rajasthan)
+91 52 2600 1347 (Uttar Pradesh)
+91 13 5600 1347 (Uttranchal)
FC-19, Sector 16A, Film City, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DishTV India Customer Service. Initial DishTV India complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DishTV India above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DishTV India. Discuss the issues you have had with DishTV India and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

DishTV India Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

DishTV.inrecharge for dish tv connection [protected] and order id: fcdw151023248261598

Dear sir, please refer our frequent e mail s to dish tv and freecharge (Agent) we have recharged our dish tv (No [protected]) through freeecharge for rs 250 / - on 23 oct 15. It is wrongly given the dish ty connection no as [protected] and the correct no is [protected] the eighth digit is 9 (Nine) and not 8. The mistake is regretted. You can refund the amount of rs 250 so that we will do fresh recharge the recharge was successful vide order id: fcdw151023248261598 neither refund nor recharge was given by both firms (Freecharge and dish tv) they are blaming other. Our mobile telephone no is [protected] our e mail id is "[protected]@india.com" you should take necessary action for refund the full amount of rs 250 / - or recharging at the earliest. Thanking you, v karthikai rajan 03 nov 15

Online _CST Dec 14, 2015

Dear karthikai raju

As per our conversation with you on [protected], we informed you that kindly share all relevant payment details so that needful can be done.

Online _CST Dec 08, 2015

Dear karthikai raju

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

DishTV

DishTV.infraud from dish tv cust serv dept

Hi,

I have been trying to resolve an issue with dish tv. Please see below detail description of my problem:

Last month in august i got a call from dish tv cust serv dept and a lady said that under some special offer i have been entitled for free hd channels for 1 month. I will not have to pay anything for the first month but if i like the experience i could continue the pack from next month onward by paying the hd channels subscription every month.

Then in sep which is this month i get a message from dish tv stating that my recharge date is 15th sep this month and i will have to pay for hd channel package. Where as in august i had recharged my account on around 28th sep'15. So my next recharge date came in less than a month, in just 15-20 days.

So i called up dish customer service and spoke to shalini and she said that since you had asked for hd channels so from you current package cost the money was deducted for hd channels and that is the reason the recharge date has moved ahead. I then told her that this is all fraud because the lady who had called me said that hd channels were free for first month and if i liked the experience i could continue from next month onwards and i demanded a refund of my amount which is around rs. 220. She said that she could not process the refund and she can only move me back to original sports pack. I said to her it is not my fault so why should i pay the amount. She said she could not do anything and transferred my call to her supervisor. I was put on hold then a guy answered the other line and he said "hello" and the hung up on me.

These are just tricks that cust serv dept follows for not have to face the customer or when they do not have a possible resolution. I have been a loyal customer to dish for more than 5 years but now they are cheating old customer like me.

This is a total scam on behalf of dish tv and they do not even monitor calls of their agent who are calling customers and misleading them just for a sale. I also have worked in cust serv dept and i know that every call an agent takes is recorded.

My vc# [protected] and i demand dish tv to credit back my rs. 220 or give me a possible solution to my problem in the next 48 hrs or else i will post this complain on all over the websites, forums and all the compliant center that not to opt for dish tv as they have come down to fraud with their own clients and i will also change my service provider to somebody else from this month onwards only.

Online _CST Sep 21, 2015

Dear Reviewer77170

Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Online _CST Sep 19, 2015

Dear Reviewer77170

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

DishTV

DishTV.indisconnection of service, inspite of timely payment of subscription

Dear customer care,

I have made the payments of my dishtv subscription on 09th september 2015 and have received the following messages through e-mail and sms, as per details below.

From: "[protected]@dthworld. sg"
      At: wednesday, 9 september 2015 5:02 pm

Dear subscriber

We have received your payment of rs 500 towards recharge of your dishtv subscription against vcno - [protected]

We shall be processing your payment in next few hours.

From: "[protected]@rechargeitnow.co" [protected]@rechargeitnow.co
      At: wednesday, 9 september 2015 4:21 pm

Dear soumya ghosh,

Thank you for using rechargeitnow.com to recharge your mobile/dth service.

Your recharge request has been successfully processed as per the following details:

Transaction receipt

Recharge amount (mrp) 500
      Convenience fee* (rs. ) 5
      Date & time [protected]:20:36

****************************************************

Congratulations, you have recharged your dishtv ontime. you have got 1 day of tv viewing free. also, enjoy mod non stop for 33 days and 10% bonus points.

Dear customer, we have received a recharge of rs500.00 towards ur all sports game-on hd pack. ur transaction id is [protected]. keep ur tv on for smooth updation.

You are on all sports game-on hd pack at rs.500 per month. your total monthly pack price is rs. 500 and next recharge date is 09/10/2015

****************************************************

In spite of monthly subscription on time, my connection has been deactivate since last night, while I was watching my favorite channels, with my family.

I felt it highly embarrassing and humiliating.

You are, therefore, requested to look into the matter and immediately restore my connection, otherwise I will have no other option than to disconnect using your service with immediate effect.

You are also requested to look into the matter and let me know the real reason for such a goof up, and thereby compensate for such as woe and agony caused, else I will be compelled to put up the case to the adequate grievance redressal forum and seek for legal assistance, and to the public networking channels for the awareness of the general public.

Hope to receive your immediate intervention and necessary corrective action in this regard, with intimation to the undersigned.

Soumya ghosh

[protected]

Online _CST Jul 07, 2016

Dear kiranvirk,

We would like to inform you that we tried reaching you on your mobile no. [protected] but your number was not contactable. Kindly share your alternate contact number so that our team can look into your concern or you can also contact us on our customer care number [protected]. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Online _CST Jul 05, 2016

Dear kiranvirk,

Hope you are doing good.

• Ki
          kiranvirk Jul 02, 2016

I have made payment of my dishtv vc no. [protected] of Rs 1000 on 2 july 2016. But my dish account is still showing 3 july 2016 as a end of recharge date..i had my tv on channel 999 also for 15 min. But still problem is not solved.

Online _CST Sep 16, 2015

Dear Soumya Ghosh

Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Online _CST Sep 15, 2015

Dear Soumya Ghosh

Dish TV Indiarecharge fail - amount not reverse

On date 03/08/15 I had a recharge of an amount 450 rupees on my dish tv subscriber id
        [protected] through justrechargeit payment gate way. Amount 450 deduct my credit card account. But then after message came that recharge not done successful
        . But amount not refund to my justrechargeit account or my card account please do the needful action
        Please note your transaction details:
        Service provider name

Purchased value (Mrp)
        450.00

Online _CST Aug 10, 2015

Dear pravat

We are sorry for the experience you had. Kindly provide payment gateway, DishTV operator id starting with PMGW or Order ID / Transaction ID starting with with AREC or rechargeitnow transaction order id to trace the payment and write to us at [email protected]

Online _CST Aug 06, 2015

Dear pravat,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected]

DishTV.inbad service and policies

I've been their customer for last 5 years. I had no problem until I exchanged my SD box to HD. Dishtv lacks big time in customer care services. First off, they lifted up their toll free service and in order to communicate you have to text them.

Issue 1:
          I exchanged my SD with HD by paying 600 rs extra. Within 3 months it's remote stopped working and when I told about this to one of the executives she wasn't actually listening to the problem I've been having and just told me to follow some steps. Though, I knew it's of no use I followed those instructions she told me to as I had no option left. When nothing happened she said to try it two three times, it will solve your problem and if in case it doesn't, you'll get a new remote. I contacted them again, and this time a new customer care executive informed me that the HD box has a warranty of 6 months while remote has a warranty of 1 month only. Ultimately I paid rs 300 plus tax for new remote.

Issue 2:
          In rainy season, it's normal to not be able to see some channels for few hours. But I wasn't getting any HD services from last couple of weeks so I contacted dish TV. I texted "CALL ME" to 57575. And in few minutes I got a call from their side, I described my problem to the person, he told me to switch off the box from main and the turn on. While I was doing the same, the box took little time in reboot and in between this the person on the other side hung up the call. As if it wasn't rude enough, I texted them twice that day and didn't get a call.

After three days I contacted again, the guy told me that there is a need to re-adjust the antenna and it'll cost rs 150 plus tax. When I asked him to downgrade my pack to SD he told my that you have to pay money to downgrade as well. How their policies could be like this. They gave me HD box at 599+remote I again had to buy in just 3 months+150 plus tax to readjust the antenna. I've been a supporter of privatization but this monopoly makes me rethink about it.

Online _CST Jul 13, 2015

Dear Pushpendra92

Please feel free to give us your feedback at write[email protected]

Online _CST Jul 04, 2015

Dear Pushpendra92,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number, mobile number and email ID at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dish TV Indiaservice denied

Dear Sir
            My dish TV connection Number is [protected] which was converted to HD about last year. I stay in Navi Mumbai. I package is Premeium HD package with Ala-carte.I have been having poor reception and not able to view HD as well as many other channels though my pack is Primeum HD pack. I am hardly able to view few regioanl cahnnels & news channels may be 30-40. Not been able to view more than 100 channels since sunday 21st June. I have lodged complaint with your call centre and also sent mail on your web site repeatedly. I am told that no service technician can be arranged by Dish TV as this area is cable warrant area. they had asked me to talk to some person directly in Airoli and company is helpless is providing service. I am aware of this Airoli person who had earlier visited the place and behaved indecently and advised me to disconnect Dish TV since I am not happy. I suspect he works for a cable company and trying to damage your image. I had spoken to Mr. rahul, Mr Amit Kumar, Mr. Dabashish of your call centre who had advised the same asking me to call the Airoli person as Dish TV cannot help for any service. I had also talked to your Escalation executive Mr Pankaj in Mumbai office, who also told me the safety of Dish TV technician is important and I must pick up technician from their office and drop him back in my car. It is strange for a consumer appliance company to talk like this and bringing down the image of Dish TV. I had sent a mail today evening to Mr Vithal Pawar, who I understand is Nodal Officer for Mumbai. All your people want me to take responsibility and safety of your service technician who may come at my request. No where in the world I heard that asking a consumer to take safety responsibility of service technician of the company.
            I asked Mr debashish from call centre if the Airoli person deny to service, what happens to my Dish TV connnection. He replies he is helpless. When I told him that I had sent mails to Mr Pawar, he is stoic.
            I hope you will look into the matter and ensure consumer satisfaction as claimed by by Dish TV. Else I request you to return the cost of HD set top box, so that I can go to other service provider.

Online _CST Jun 24, 2015

Dear gullapalli

We'd like to inform you that we are unable to arrange technician visit for your service related issue as your area comes under cable violent area. Moreover, in order to resolve your issue kindly contact to your nearest dealer/distributor.

Dishtv

DishTV.in — channels are not coming

Dear sir/madam I Mohammed abdul Kareem from Hyderabad india Im your costumer more than 3years my vc no...

Hyderabad

DishTV.in — refund not received

This company is always cheating me. At the date of activation my conection. And always gives me fack...

DishTV.indish tv complaint

Dear sir
              I am manohar from velloor... I recharge my dish tv account february 21, 2015 of rs 720 for 3 months... but I got message for period time only for may 1st 2015 inastead of 21st may 2015... also now my tv shows black screen and showing no signal because of rain.. photo of the screen I am uploading here with... dish tv rec no: [protected]

dish tv complaint
              dish tv complaint

Online _CST Mar 03, 2015

Dear Manohar

Dish TV India — pair stb & vc

There has been a confusion after I separated from the multi4 connection. my stb and my vc are no longer...

DishTV.in — sale with false promise of service

I am posting a copy of legal notice with all information S. c. goyal 29th nov. 2014 llb (m. no...

New Delhi

Dish TV Indiadeactivation of channels

My name is bhavesh. I am having platinum sports pack with vcno [protected]
                The following channels are deactivated since one month. Channel no 105 sony 106 sony sub 210 sony max 211 sony max2 409 sony pix. I have complaint 7 days earlier but no response received.
                Please solve the problem immediately

Online _CST Nov 17, 2014

Dear Bhavesh Rahi,

DishTV.inService cheating

Dear Sir
                  My customer voucher no. is [protected] and using since long time.
                  Instead of several mail and SMS nothing is going right with us.
                  1. You have change pack position without any information
                  2. I have request for 106 sub on 3 nov 14 this was activated with charge of Rs 5
                  3 I have requested earlier and today for sony channel 105
                  4. I did desired SMS as DISH TV ADD 105 three times today mobile reports message delivered.
                  5 First time receive message from your network "" this service is temporarily unavailable, second time server is busy please try after some time, third time again received same message
                  6. After 12 minutes received "" Thank you for subscribing DRAMEBAAZ pack. it will be activated on your dish TV in 15 minutes and Rs. 50 will be deducted from your a/c every month???????
                  this service DRAMEBAZ PACK I have never requested what is wrong with us this was only SMS for 105 sony. ????
                  Please tell me who is right person where I could solve my problem, otherwise rethink twice to other means. Every thing available in electronic means.
                  Do need full and inform accordingly.

Dr. Anil Kumar Katiyar
                  Associate Director (Soil Science)
                  (Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Univ. of g. & Tech. Meerut)
                  [protected] Mob.

Deepak chhugani Sep 02, 2009

Not activated properly

Dish TV Indiachannels not visible

Dear dish tv

I have been unable to contact you guys for the past three days... none of the helpline numbers are responding and I am forever "waiting for the customer service representative to come online"... I have a parent connection and two child connection.. however I am unable to see the channels that I have added a la carte in the parent connection... they are not visible in the child connections.. my vc no. is [protected]... my child connections are [protected] and [protected]

Online _CST Nov 10, 2014

Dear Akash Rana,

Dish TV

DishTV.in — recharge not got update

My self aravinda h p using the dish tv vc no : [protected] & rmn : [protected] I have purchased the dish tv...

Dish TV Indiareacharged not updated by online payment

Dear sir, I reacharged an amount of 210 in my voucher number [protected] in online payment on 27 april 2014 at nigth it is not updated by your dish tv in my vc as the amount was deducted in my account and I am asking for my reacharge update is not updated what is the reason for that and my transcition number is d37185527414 sir my requesting the amount is 210 it should be updated in vc as early as possible... I exceepting a better service from you... now again my dish tv is reacharge the amount 250 is safe it is updeted my vc is not deactivated so iam requesting you that please add my old amount 210 in my vc in dish tv please as quickly as possible...
                      thanking you sir
                      k srinu

Online _CST Jul 01, 2014

Dear Pawan Kumar Sharma,

Thank you for highlighting your issue to us.

We would like to inform that we have tried to contact you on phone no.[protected], but got no response. Please revert with your alternate number details, so that we can contact you and do the needful.

Kindlyrevert for any further assistance. We do appreciate hearing from our customers, as their feedback is vital for us to continue improving our services.

DISHTV

Sansui_help Jun 16, 2014

Dear MD Haseeb,

• Dr
                          dr.ZIAUDDIN Jun 15, 2014

good evening sir, my dish t v is deactivated.kindly activate it as soon as possible.my dish tv ID No.[protected], Super Family Pack.My name Mr MD HASEEB..

• Pa
                          pawan kumar sharma1984 Jun 07, 2014

hi, i have a stb bt distv took the money bt did not repalce it. pls help.

Online _CST May 01, 2014

Dear K Srinu,

Thanks for writing to Dishtv.

We would like to inform you that, as per our record we have received payment of Rs250/- on 30 Apr 2014 and next recharge date is 27/May/2014 and switch off date is 30/May/2014 if you made another one payment then as per discussed revert with the payment confirmation mail OR original bank statement in Pdf, Jpg format at email id - [email protected] so that needful can be done .

Online _CST May 01, 2014

Dish TV

DishTV.inrecharge not updated by online payment

Sir, I am k srinu v/c number [protected] reacharged on 27 april ni8 dishtv payment trough my debit card it is not updated and it is still deactivated...
                        The amount was debited on 27 april 2014... the dish not updated my ac for reacharge please find the problem n say to me sir as earle as posssible connect my dish tv connection...

Online _CST Apr 28, 2014

Dear K Srinu,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Online _CST Apr 28, 2014

Dish TV India — channel unsubscribe

I was watching following chennels through your dish tv net work but affter recharging theese channels are not...

DishTV.in — refund my amount

Sir I did my recharge on [protected] on my dish tv id [protected] through sbi net banking. but I had not got my...

Dish TV Indiafailure of online recharge

I have recharged my vc number [protected] on 05/09/13 but due to technical problem at your end the amount got credited in my previous vc no [protected]. now I request you to look into the matter and transfer rs 500/- to my current vc no.
                          please find enclosed the contents of confirmation mail of online recharge.
                          applicant,
                          sukhpal kaur
                          vc no-[protected]

Dear customer,
                          Thank you for using www.dishtv.in to recharge your dishtv. we confirm that your recharge request has been successfully processed.

Your transaction details are as follows:
                          Trans id: ri-102419-[protected]
                          V. c no: [protected]
                          Amount: 500.00
                          Date-time: [protected]:00 pm
                          Status: recharge successful

Please note this request has been processed by rechargeitnow.com. for recharge related issue, you may click “support” button on http://www.rechargeitnow.com/support.jsp and log your support ticket.

In case there is a failure during recharge for some reason, your payment deducted will be refunded back to the same account on reconciliation.in such cases, bank would normally take up to 7 days to credit the balance to your account, a mail confirmation will be sent to you when a refund is initiated.

Your credentials for access are:
                          User id: [protected]@gmail.com
                          Password: [protected]

For any other query you may contact dish tv support directly from your mobile.

Thanks again
                          Wish you happy recharging.
                          Team rechargeitnow.com