DishTV.inwrong recharge

my dlr send recharge on my dishtv but he enter one another digit ([protected]) so it not done and dlr have successfully msg but i don't get recharge on my dish tv card. so plz send me return back my recharge soon.
ammount:- 260 /-
name:- rakesh shukla
REG mobile num.:- [protected]
VC num:- [protected].
dlr tranjixin id:- [protected].

wrong recharge

Online _CST Jul 26, 2016

Dear Kavita Raheja,

As per our conversation on [protected], it has been informed to you that the amount of Rs 546 has been credited back in your VC and next switch off date of your connection is 25 Aug 2016. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Online _CST Jul 25, 2016

Dear Kavita Raheja,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

• Ka
    Kavita Raheja Jul 25, 2016

I have recharged my vc no. [protected] through paytm vide their order no. [protected] and operator ref. no. AREC42180875 but by mistake i entered a wrong vc no. [protected] nd the whole amount is credited to this wrong vc no. So pls help me out and tell me how can i get this amount credited to my vc no. [protected].

• Kv
    kvreddy May 13, 2016

we are not getting telugu channels in our dish tv we dont want north pack so please look after this issue . the date of issue 13.05.2016.

Online _CST Apr 22, 2016

Dear Murali Prakash,
    Hope you are doing good.

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
    Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]
    Have a nice day.

Online _CST Apr 13, 2016

Dear Murali Prakash,

• Mu
    muraliprakash Mar 23, 2016

Yesterday (22/mar/2016) i have recharged for 2640 ie. jumbo family package. still i am not able to see the channels. V.C no is [protected]. Snapshot is attached for the same

Comments

Online _CST Mar 11, 2016

Dear tarun shukla,

As per our discussion with you on [protected] and you have confirmed that you are not facing any issues related to DishTV connection.

Online _CST Feb 10, 2016

Dear Thakur das (Jayanta das)

• Th
    Thakur das (Jayanta das) Jan 10, 2016

Dear Concerned, I have Recharged my Dish TV On 10 january time of 11:22 am 2016 Via Online (Paytm) of Rs 250/- but by mistake recharged done on wrong VC ([protected]). My right is [protected]. Regarding that we had word with customer care and they have given a link http://www.dishtv.in/Pages/EmailUs/email-us.aspx and told that mail us all details like wrong vc no, original vc no, recharged amount, date, order no. and followed the same and sent all the details on same mentioned link.
    1) My paytm recharge order no is [protected]
    2)wrong vc no [protected]
    3)my vc no [protected]
    4)recharge date 10/01/2016 time 11:22 am

mahesh jamadar May 13, 2015

my vc no [protected] worng vc [protected] rs 250 txn11051569942595

• As
    Ashish Zagade Nov 10, 2014

I have two Dish TV connections against the name of Ashish Zagade details as under

First connection VC NO - [protected] (registered mobile no - [protected])
    Second Connection VC NO - [protected] (registered mobile no - [protected])

but presently we are using one connection & another one are not in use, I had wrongly done Rs. 3600/- online recharge of VC NO [protected] (non using connection) instead of VC NO [protected] (using HD Connection), recharge done against my ICICI Debit card transaction details are as follows:
    trans ID: RI-102419-[protected]
    v.c no: [protected]
    amount: 3600
    date-time: [protected]:32 PM

My humble request you please transfer my all balance from VC NO [protected] to correct VC NO [protected] & activate my connection

• To
    Tony Phonglo Oct 27, 2014

This is Tony Phonglo, VC No. [protected], Rgd. Mobile No. [protected].
    I have recharge Rs. 351 on date 27 oct. 2014 at 3.54 PM but recharge wrong vc no. ([protected])
    Order ID: FCDA14102779073848
    So I request to kindly recharge the above amount on my vc no.

Mani kumar pradhan Aug 03, 2014

dish tv customer care unit assured me against my complaint of not receiving signal at my home saying that their technician wl visit my home to repair the same within 48 hrs but technician did not come to my home yet...

• Pi

Date- 13/02/2014
    Time- 7;00 P.M.
    Transaction ID- [protected]

rajendra malviya Jan 11, 2014

my name is rajendra malviya and my v.c. no. [protected], but i have done a wrong recharge(rs 280 ) on this no . [protected], time bitween 7:30 pm to 8;30pm, date 10/01/14 from axis bank account, ac. no. is [protected] ...
    after recharge msg come from axis bank is( rs 280 debited on 10/01/14 info INB/[protected]/AXIS DTH RECHARGE)

• Am
    amjad 7855 Jan 10, 2014

sir i am a customer of dish tv i recharge my vc every month but this time i recharge my plane 840 rupees for three month but company deactivate my subscribe channels and some channels are as usual i also called dish customer care but they could not answering me.please sir solve my problem as soon as possible.

• Na
    nager Jan 01, 2014

After31st Dec 2013 channel 111 cannot be viewed we have already paid for the whole year and we are not able to access this channel .As the message onthe screen is this channel is not subscribe but it is already in the pack which we have recharged so please do the needful as early as possible

• Ni
    nithinvivek Dec 12, 2013

i have made a wrong rc and i request you to correct it as soon as possible
    right vc [protected]
    wrong vc [protected]
    amount 500
    date 11/12/2013
    transaction is=SREC48240550
    mobile number [protected]

• Ba
    BALJINDER48857 Oct 20, 2013

I RECHARGE MY DISH TV VC NO:-[protected] ON 18/10/2013 AT 11:30AM OF RS280 BUT RECHARGE WRONGLY DONE TO THIS VC NO:-[protected] .
    MY NUMBER IS [protected] AND EMAIL ID IS [email protected]

chanderkant Sep 25, 2013

sir, my id no.is [protected] and i want to disconnect my connection permanently.
    So please kindly disconnect my Dish T.V connection.
    For this work i am very thankful to you.

sahab singh Jul 16, 2013

Veiwing card is diactiviate due to wrong veiwing card no.
    Wrong v.c no.-[protected]
    Correct v.c no.-[protected]
    Soo plz recharge my correct v.c no.

rahimoddin kazi Jul 03, 2013

i recharge dish tv account with 250rs on date 01/07/2013 at 12.40 am through airtel money account with transiction id [protected] vc number is [protected] but still dont get balance in account

rahimoddin kazi Jul 03, 2013

hi i m vishal bute i recharge my dish tv account vc number is [protected] through airtel money account with 400 rs and transiction id is [protected] at 12.55 am on date 01/07/2013 but still i dont get balance in my account so plz help me...

• Sh
    shaikh samad Jun 30, 2013

i am recharge dish tv but not credited on my ac
    vc no [protected]
    recharge date 11 june 2013 time 1-30
    amount 250

manoj saini May 21, 2013

Dish Tv ID: [protected] fist compland 27-04-2013 Rs200 mob. call to dish tv customer care. round of dish tv distbuter no solusen

MADAN RAJPUT May 20, 2013

online service is very very poor . last 2 month i m paying amount before date, till they r saying till we not revved payment . last min they sending sms ( we receved u r paymaent ) i want talk with Custer mim 30mintue.

jayesh jani May 07, 2013

we are having a dishtv product and for this month we recharge online but it not send at dishtv and i also have a transcation id [protected] so please see my request at reply me at email is [email protected] or contact at my cell number [protected] so please proceed my request.

rajanbarman474 Apr 26, 2013

Dear sir ji,
    My vc no. is [protected].
    My rmn is [protected],
    my email is [email protected] Pleasse send me my dish tv login id on my rmn no and my email id.
    Thank you.

maria sayeed Apr 24, 2013

i want to deactivate my first connection whose v.c number is [protected]. kindly deactivate the first connection provided with the v.c no.

• Ta
    tayyub Mar 20, 2013

sir
    i am tayyub from fatehpur taga faridabad
    haryana .my dish tv two conection who is same name i want these conection single-single plese accept my request soon
    .my vc no [protected]

VIJAY BAHADUR
    ROPAN CHAAPARA

• Us
    User1358092690 Jan 13, 2013

trasaction id-SREC18917689 wrong id-[protected] right id-[protected] date-13-01-2013 time-1:19pm please trasaction it as soon you can do.

• Si
    simarjeet singh Dec 26, 2012

sir. somebody use my id... in dish t.v plz which one use my id .my id num is [protected] ..and my mobile munber is [protected] ... plz snd ur information urgent

• Ka
    KAMAL KANT SHUKLA Dec 02, 2012

My Dish TV connection is giving problem of unavailability of Paid channels In spite of repeated complaints for the last one month the problem has not been attended and fixed.
    K K Shukla

• Bi
    big duke Nov 11, 2012

err0r during rain storm, 48 hours worth, another tv in house no problems during same 48 hours, find a good answer for this.

• Co
    comp. bo Nov 04, 2012

I had the Dish Tv dealership and my Dish Tv was played on demo but now we want to personalized my Dish Tv.

• Ga
    gaurav moudgil Oct 28, 2012

my dlr send recharge my dishtv but he one another digit ([protected])so it not done & dlr have successfully msg but i donot get recharge on my dishtv card plz send me return b
    ack my recharge soon
    amount Rs260/
    name Chaman lal sharma
    RMN [protected]
    VCno. [protected]

• Pa
    Parveen Dahiya Oct 20, 2012

Dear sir ji,
    My vc no. is [protected].
    My rmn is [protected],
    my email is [email protected]
    Pleasse send me my dish tv login id on my rmn no and my email id.
    Thank you.

• Ca
    CarolineBenin123 Sep 21, 2012

I could nt recharge my dish tv account because my customer I'd is not recognised. Kindly solve my problem as earliest.