Dish Networkunauthorized money taken out of account

I was behind 1 month and came due for 2nd month, my wife made a payment out of a different account and gave # to CS, the man read back #'s and we thought it had been taken care of. 3 days later we checked our checking account to find out the amount for 2 months was taken from wrong account and was for 2 months. We only approved 1 month. You pay 1 month in advanced so by billing dates I was only 30 days past do. Now I have bounced checks and still no money.
My wife called Dish and spoke to Laura and she said she would take care of it by crediting 2 months back to us and we will be sending back to our banks 1 month os 123.00. Today is seven days and no money as aggreed to. Called Disk, they have no record of agreement and said 2 months was applied but there is no record of any other credit. Transfered to Dept head he stated that there will be a crdeit issued and it will be 20 plus days. First it was 5 to 7 days and now it is up to 30 days. It seem the more you call the longer it keeps being pushed out to. Mean time I have 135.00 in bank charges that I have occured for there mistake.

Ro
Jan 14, 2015

Comments

•   Feb 05, 2015

Ross L. Poling,

I'm sorry to read about this situation and would be more than happy to assist you if I could please get your account number and four-digit PIN in a private message to have a look at what's going on!